Useful advice for beginners - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

Useful advice for beginners

As a new member of this forum we really have to follow all the rules and regulations of the forum which are No multiple accounts Plagiarism have been prohibited and also we should be posting useful Information.

First of all my friend. You should read full instructions of crypto and follow the rules.then your work is valuable and your comments is high rank data.if you not focus on work and not follow rules and copy paste other comments then your account is banned.so care fully and focus on work.then you get rewards.i wish to you best of luck dear😊

Yes I also agree with you. After joining this plateform we should try to learn about the rules and regulations of cryptotalk. Then we should try to make our posts unique.  We should try to improve our post quality. Because when our post is unique we can get more benefits.

Thank you for sharing these tips, in addition to what you mentioned, that we also have to publish certain topics to support beginners and provide them with ample expertise and information to be able to complete their work without errors and to publish valuable material.

The most beautiful thing in this life is our involvement in this forum, good work, adherence to laws, constructive engagement, good credibility, active communication between participants, and the research and information we acquire about the field of cryptography and digital currencies.

I am a new user in the platform. Follow the rules of the platform. Spend as much time as possible on the platform and gain knowledge .it increases the experience. I feels happy when I joined this forum.

Yes my friend you are right and you have explained the legibility of this forum in a good manner. Each and every word you have said about this forum is right. And you gave motivation to newbies. We should focus on our work and fulfill our duties.

I doubt if beginners are the backbone of this forum but I I've no doubt that beginners have an important roles to play if they follow the guide of the seniors and abide by the rules of the forum and form educative posts and informative topics.

Of course, this platform is one of the best platforms in terms of gaining interest, knowledge, money, and the existing rules help in preserving this platform and make it a safe and useful environment to gain experiences and knowledge and help us improve from ourselves.

First and foremost, as a beginner you should visit about the forum and read the rules and regulations biding this forum so that you will know what is allowed and what are prohibited from this forum.also copying others work and paste it.it is not allowed.

New advice for beginners is that you need to follow the rules and regulations of this forum and need to spend more time on this platform in this way you can earn better money with in no time and you can enjoy better reputation also..... 

That's very informative. If you want to work and get success on any forum you should learn about that forum. Same with this forum. Go through The Forum rules and try to follow them. If you face any problem search for the solution or ask from the other members.

You are right friend that this is a best place to learn the knowledge and information about the cryptocyrrency because we can interact with each other here and can ask anything about the cryptocyrrency. In this way our knowledge will increase and will be useful for us in a future.

Thank you for this warm welcome, I really like that I have entered different topics where they care about the newest ones like me, that gives me encouragement to work, if I can tell you that it has been difficult for me to be active to achieve the 100 required posts before have my first payment, but every time I enter the forum it is a wonderful learning that awaits me, I have already read those pinned messages and I really like the cryptotalk methodology, congratulations.

Yes. Of course I agree with you, because this is a great thing for Beijing. I think if we can follow the rules well, then our account will not be canceled. And if we do not follow the rules.  However, our account is likely to be canceled.  Post by observing positive posts and topics.  Which they were more informative about cryptocurrency and bitcoin.

Yes dear right 1st we should to read the posts of rules . And 2ndly we should to keep high quality content . Our content should to Informative and meaningful then we can take more repotation. 

Thanks dear to post a such a important information for us i totally agree with you and also welcome new members in this forum so beginners will be post use full posts in this forum to learned and gain a lots of knowledge form this platform it is a very informative platform so gain knowledge and earn money 

Ok buddy I always try to follow the rules and working here.I want to achieve much knowledge and learn much new things form crypto currency. I want to know much things about crypto currency by reading senior member’s posts.

Hello friends hope you are doing very well and i can many advice for you first task completed the 200 useful post in here and you can fallow rules and regulations in this forum because it is very important for Newly beginners .

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency . my dear friend I except your advice. Crypto currency is best for any member. Anyone can make earn through easily . 

I am new to this world. Thank you all for making such a beautiful post. I have benefited a lot through this. Through this I learned how to make the future better, I also learned what to do to have a brighter future

Firstly thanks to the senior who explain us about this forum. Bo doubt this is a great platform for us to learning about digital currency and earning money by working on it. It gave us the knowledge and we get different views of people all over the world. Hopefully it become very helpfull in our future.

thank you my friend,

They should read all posts to benefit from them on this platform, and be patient and persistent in this work, to earn money and take knowledge. I wish all the best.

You have a good post about advise to beginners.

First read the rules and regulations carefully.

Focus on learning than make good post relevant to cryptotalk forum

Express own ideas, suggestions and experiences that will be useful and helpful to others.

Just make simple post using valuable words like attractive.

Speak the truth always.

Do respect Have respect.

Work hard with sincerity.

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. Yes of course, my dear friend. Beginner also useful information for newbie. In my opinion, everything lead to beginner.