Useful advice for beginners - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

Useful advice for beginners

Thank you, my friend, your topic contains a lot of advice that will benefit new beginners in this wonderful forum, and we can add that it is necessary to adhere to the rules and laws of the forum and other members must be respected in order to avoid the warning and ban points

Thank you, my dear friend, for this good explanation. Whoever wants to succeed inside and outside this forum should be patient and have a high culture of encrypted currencies. This culture comes through hard work, follow-up of comments and drawing ideas from them

• +3 1

If you follow the rules carefully so i think you will not face any problem. But so if you face any problem you can post that i assure that our experienced seniors will help you.  

Do your work seriously.  

Best of luck my dear friend

Do work in this platform seriously💝💝

If you followed the rules carefully so i think you will not face any problems. But so if you face any problems you can post that i assure that our experienced seniors will help you.

In fact, my friend, I am a new member in the forum and this is my first experience in the field of cryptocurrencies.  And now I am trying to read the useful posts to learn more about the world of cryptocurrencies, investing and trading. This makes us more experienced and avoids many mistakes that you can make.

• +2 1

Thank you. In my opinion, the most important thing for beginners is to be patient because the road to success in the field of cryptocurrencies is long, and to adhere to the rules to avoid the ban and thus demolish everything they have done.

• +1 1

On 4/4/2021 at 11:18 AM, Alish198562 said:

Thank you. In my opinion, the most important thing for beginners is to be patient because the road to success in the field of cryptocurrencies is long, and to adhere to the rules to avoid the ban and thus demolish everything they have done.

@Alish198562 For those of us who are new, the first thing is to read all the rules and learn them to use them, not breaking them is something that will make us spend a long time in the forum, we must take advantage of this opportunity we have to learn and earn money, it is something that is not achieved everywhere,
here we can have benefits and that is something that we should not lose by not following something that is written and tells us how we should do things in the forum.

It's important for our beginners,Because this forum is an international forum most people share their opinion to the other.Because this forum is an international forum most people share their opinion to the other, And this is a erning poient. So we need advice. Thank you.

My friend, this platform is the best to make money, but you should avoid some things, for example, not to provide false information or to copy and paste other people's comments

Very good advice dear. A piece of advice that i also want to give beginners is that they should not make copy or paste and they have to write their own thoughts and feelings about the issue. They should follow the rules of this platform.

Welcome, dear friend.
You should first write a hundred Free comments. 
And then your profits will be counted and withdrawn. 
But your participation should be as useful as : 
1) use simple and easy words for everyone to understand .
2) do not tamper with other people's accounts in order not to be banned .
3) ask experts when facing problems 
And take interest and information from the elderly .

Cryptotalk offers us free knowlege and gives us profit this forum is a great chance for student and unemloyed people to learn new things and earn money 

I totally agree with you my friend, if we follow the rules and instructions of this forum regularly, we can avoid banned and we have to search and create new and meaningful topics. As anewbie, I will complete my 100 posts according to rules and then I will do my best to write unique and good topics. 

Greeting to all , firstly dear members don't copy , paste others comments or posts because it degrades your own skills.  And must follow rules of this forum.  If you break any rule of cryptotalk.  Admin can banned your account.  So, do hard work and keep focus on your work.  Thanks 

Digital currency and working with it through this site and forums .. it has great benefit and enjoyment and increases knowledge and useful practical ideas .. in addition to the material value taken in exchange for the exchange of ideas, support and participation. 

Of course, it is an easy job, but you should spend considerable time reading the topics in order to increase knowledge of the world of coding. Thank you for your motivational dose, my friend.

I agree with you that cryptocurrencies are very useful to us now and in the future, through which they can generate good profits and some smart people and brilliant analysts have a wealth of these currencies.

• +1 1

I do believe the most important thing regarding Bigger is always to study on this web site due to the fact this individual won't find out about cryptocurrency investing bitcoin as well as other items on this web site.. then principles with this web site have become stringent initial an individual see the principles you then commence your organization unless you stick to the principles nevertheless, you confront several issues, the consideration could be stopped from the officer.

My dear friend, thank you for this topic. In order to work on this site, it gives everyone the opportunity to earn and work hard. Therefore, we must invite more friends to work in encrypted currencies and explain the rules to them in order to adhere to them

Yes, my friend, thank you for these useful steps. I think that the most important advice for beginners is to read the rules carefully and adhere to them. This platform is the best profit system you can work with, so this platform is an opportunity for every novice to work in the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

بالطبع هذا المنتدى جيد جدًا للأشخاص الذين يعرفون العملات والأشخاص الجدد الذين يأتون إلى هذا المنتدى للاستفادة واكتساب الخبرة.

Thanks for this useful advice my friend this advice is really helpful and beneficial for all the beginners because when we come on this platform as a beginner then we don't know that how can we survive on this platform safely so i also want to suggest to all my mate that we should focus on learning on this platform except earning. 

It is wonderful to see people like you give such advice to beginners like me, as a beginner, I benefited very much when I saw your post, thank you very much for providing these advice

That's right, I gained a lot of knowledge through the topics that are shared in the forum, and also benefited from a lot of comments. Members make a lot of effort to create good topics and contain a lot of information, so we should spend more time in the forum to increase our experience.  .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

First of all I want to welcome all the bignners on this forum and then I want to advise that they should continue working with hard work and patience. And just continue posting if they want to be successful then they should follow the rules and regulations set by the moderators of this forum .Otherwise there are more chances that your account will be banned so keep following rules best of luck.

• +1 1