I was wrong but aren't you too? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thengggg

I was wrong but aren't you too?

I think that it does not matter if the comment is large or small, simply it must contain at least 100 characters, so if you can deliver the idea in fewer sentences, this is a good thing, but for those who write large sentences, I think that this is due to the strength of the English language in them and thus find a lot of words to express their idea

Dear some members have long posts as they have to share their information in elaborative way that makes their post longer but on the other side some try to make their posts longer to complete 100 characters. So both these situations are different. But the main thing is that we need to follow this rule to make our post useful.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

@Thengggg the most amazing and many things with this discussion board would be to follow the guidelines as well as function based on its problems and also the directions from the people as well as study from the actual views associated with other people along with just about all trustworthiness as well as avoid everything not even close to the actual laws and regulations as well as guidelines.

Dear friends, follow the rules in the Cryptotalk forum and work consciously.  After joining, you must first be aware of every topic in the forum.  And create relevant and high quality best acceptable posts.  Which is important and beneficial for all.  First you have to complete 100 posts.  From then on you will get money through post rating.  If you do not work outside the rules of the forum, you are more likely to be banned.

Most of us are guilty of making shot post but what matters more is the value that the content is passing. If you can deliver a very strong message in a precise and simple term then there is no harm provided you are not spamming the forum.

No.I don't think so I was wrong.Cryptotalk is a great opportunity.I Love working hear.I learn lots of things from it.I am enjoying hear.

Friend, that has not happened to me for now and always before writing or when I finish before sending my post what I pay attention to is if I do not make a mistake in something because if I make a mistake in something it may be my mistake and it can harm me That is why we must check several times.

• +2 1

The posts here we need to be at least 100 characters long, and the content arrow must show the essence.Questions must be matched, and feedback must be acceptable.

Subject minimum must be 100 characters
This is one of the forum rules that you should read on the forum page
The subject, whether it is 100 characters or more, is very long
The important thing is to present the idea in a simple way

• +1 1

This is true. Our post must contain at least a hundred characters, but the point is that it is a useful publication of high value, and it does not contain letters without us, because that is also a risk for the user, so make your post constructive

• +2 1

On 1/6/2021 at 11:27 AM, Thengggg said:

After reading the rules, I realized I was actually posting it wrong. My posts are too short. I'd like to thank some people who corrected my other post. The post should actually contain about 100 characters. I saw some long comments which i thought contains some info but lol its not. I thought its cause they're not good at english guess it was for a reason. Does that mean the content doesn't matter as long it has 100 characters? Doesn't matter if cheating is your bad habit or your most proud skill. Share some of your expertise😉

Welcome to you dear for joining with us.

So, up to your question.

Yes its been necessary to give a useful and informative content.

But if you have not read the rules and regulations of this crypto talk forum.

Then you should move your eyes only once.

Then you will be able to know why 100-characters are important on this important.

Every platform has its own rules as crypto talk as well.

So, enjoy the crypto world

Certainly not. The content must be new and not previously available. It should address the topic or question asked and talk about it. It must also be clear and written in an enjoyable and easy style. It provides the desired benefit and attracts the member to read it and benefit from it. And each  This must be in the correct English language, with respect to grammar and spelling

should exceed a hundred letters when you create a useful topic or comment and in values, not just a word you write, it must be useful for some information and contain good content and reliable sources

Yes,I was wrong too at first.But now it should be known to all that your comment does not depends on your number of words,it depends on making meaningful contents.You don't have to make your post too long if you can express it with simple and meaningful sentences.

Sometimes you see many people writing long leaflets first to present information in a simple and easy way for everyone, and some people write short comments, but they communicate information easily.

Any comment you post must be composed of more than 100 characters, and the information contained in it should be valuable and useful and contain many ideas that can benefit members.

It simply depends on the person who is writing the post because everyone has different mind set and writing technique.Some people give their point of view in short two or three sentences and some need to write a paragraph.In short,It is up to person's skill and knowledge.

Having 100 characters is necessary but we should type about things or opinion that should not be someone  els words or opinions and having more than 100 characters in your post is just because you have something informative things that you are trying to share with others 😊.

You will not be banned if you type a topic with at least 100 characters. But that doesn't mean we're going to write unhelpful topics. Because another user can report useless posts to the moderators. When you write a silly topic, you won't be paid for that topic anyway. But other users can report your topic to the moderators. That's why you should write a useful post.

Some people tend to write long comments that may not contain much information, but they contain information in a simple way. They try to explain to people who are beginners here .. And their language may be simple and they are not good enough to express ..

You should write clear sentences that are more than 100 letters and be clear sentences and help in answering the publications in order to achieve the objectives of the content and support the topics.

Yes, of course we have to post useful, informative and important things all the time.  Each post must have at least 100 characters and the rules must be followed properly.

A lot of new members do this kind of mistakes they didn't read the rules and regulations of the forum and start their work ,in this way they have to face the problems therefore they should read the rules before to start work. 

Well say my friend.

We have to make our posts more constructive and effective in the forum in order to take the forum to the highest level in the work

Make the topic a building of positive benefit to everyone

All the best for everyone

• +2 1