Where do you earn bitcoin? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thengggg

Where do you earn bitcoin?

My friend, I work in cryptocurrency to earn bitcoin.  If you want to earn btc by working in this crypto forum then you have to work according to the rules and post useful.  If you post useful, you can easily earn money by working in this forum.

However, the best site for income is mining site. And the best bitcoin can be earned by investing to earn income. So try to invest. And this can be done on any good site.You can earn it by posting here at this forum.But you need to create the posts with good information or knowledge as the forun only pays for the useful posts.You can also do trading but for that you need to have some kind of capital to investYou can by watching ads, but their profits are low. In my opinion, publishing here is the best way to profit, provided that they are useful publications

• +5 1

Hello my friend, how are you? I have not collected bitcoins before, but I heard that you can collect them by watching ads or playing some games and winning in them, but in my opinion this forum is the best place to earn bitcoin by publishing useful publications

• +1 1

The best way to earn Bitcoin is the depth of vision that this currency looks at because many view Bitcoin as a currency that differs from the regular money we use in our daily life, if you are looking for a quick and easy way to obtain it. Small amount of Bitcoin, Bitcoin faucet sites are exactly what you need. . Bitcoin faucet is a site that offers a certain amount of coins to each visitor. You only need to pass a CAPTCHA to prove that you are not a computer trying to tamper with the site's system. When you reach the minimum payment, the site sends you your share of Bitcoin, and the lower level varies from site to site, in addition to Bitcoin faucets, there is another type of widely popular site called Jbity where you can earn bitcoin when you complete quick and simple tasks, and these sites will not You also get a lot of bitcoin from it, but if you have the time and are looking for a way to enable you to win some currency as soon as possible, in order to increase your profits that you get from bitcoin faucets, it is useful to have a look at these sites.

Actually I have used many sites for earning free btc but all were scammers and I have lost my time and money in scammer site with investment . And now I am working on Crypto talk and it is amazing and best site in my life. 

You can earn and mine bitcoin from many websites, first you have to download these websites from the playstore, i am not giving name due to some privacy reason but when you search with the name Bitcoin you found them.

My dear, you are in the right place and the ideal one who won the bitcoin currency Bitcoin is a really distinguished business and I advise to work with it mainly learn everything related to it in general and the methods of earning from cryptocurrencies, then you are here in a cryptocurrency conversation that you do learn all these things in addition to winning me two operations  They are the modern age and the Bitcoin currency through the posts that you share from the benefits to others and gain benefits from others and learn all about cryptocurrencies. It is really the platform of the future. A modern encryption forum is the right place to lie Bitcoin Thank you very much.

• +3 1

We can earn digital currencies from working on the Yopet platform. In my opinion, it is the best, most secure and reliable. I do not have information about other sites, but we must be careful at work in order to avoid fraud

This website offers the ability to win bitcoins through simple tasks. It necessitates an expenditure in both time and skills. All will profit from exchanging valuable knowledge about cryptocurrency. My everyday routine job earns me money from this blog. Earning bitcoins from my Yobit account, which is connected to my Cryptotalk account.

My friend, I think that your question should be more specific, but I will answer according to my understanding of your question. One of the best profit sites on the Internet that I dealt with is this forum that pays you about 60 dollars a month according to your commitment and diligence in addition to your gaining good experiences so I see it as the most suitable site for work

I will earn money by working in this forum. I will earn bitcoin. I will earn on my positive contents . This forum pay you on your useful contents for others . So just try to post something interesting.

i now various sites that offer us to earn bitcoin but i think many of them are fake they demand high work from us and not give us earning but my reliable site is only crypto that offer me a great chance of learning and earning at a same time so i like crypto and work hard on this forum to get great success on this forum.

You can not easily earn a bitcoin but you can earn some part of it though and I think, this forum provides you the opportunity that you can earn here. You need to first complete your first hundred posts here and then your earning will start and you can earn 200 satoshi per post here and you can create 20 useful posts a day.

You can earn bitcoin by working hard here, first you have to create an account on the IObit platform and then connect the two accounts to each other in order to calculate your money, you will earn bitcoin daily if your actions match the rules and conditions of the forum .

• +4 1

It does not matter that the currency is Bitcoin, the important thing is that the return is good, so you can buy Bitcoin later using the dollar. There are similar sites such as readcash where you write articles and you are paid by a bot if the article likes it.

Personally, I work on earning the cryptocurrency Bitcoin from the crypto forum Crypto Talk, and I hope to achieve this by creating topics and writing responses to members' posts here that concern various encryption topics.  I will get charged 200 Satoshi for a useful post if it gets a good reputation.  I have to wait seven days for it to be paid.  It is good to charge 20 useful posts per day.

If you are new to the world of cryptocurrencies and want to earn some money online, I recommend that you stay on this platform so that you not only earn money, but also learn to generate money from the trade itself, do not get upset or start looking in many sites without knowledge, because you are going to end up scammed, so learn and win here in this forum.

• +2 1

You are welcome dear to the world of cryptocurrency, I think I search most parts of the internet looking for sites that offers free bitcoins, which I could not find and reasonable one, so I think only the cryptotalk platform has that capacity to give free satoshi for posting, you are lucky to have found the cryptotalk.

On 1/5/2021 at 5:28 PM, Thengggg said:

where and how do you earn these? Names of websites pls

It is never difficult to earn Bitcoin and I am just earning Bitcoin from this site and I am happy with this because between have a high value and I am happy with this amount that I am earning from this site but there are also many other sites you can also search about it.

• +3 1

This is the best platform for Bitcoin profit, but most likely the forum will block you or delete this post because first you did not follow the rules stipulated in the forum, which is to complete 100 publications first, then you have to gain a good reputation and then you have to acquire a high rank in order to be able to raise topics  It is not from this moment you enter the forum..

• +2 1

There are many sites from which we profit innovators, but the best ones are here because of the ease of work, time and effort that it needs.
Other than sites that offer much less quantities, and those who give good quantities, require effort and a long time to start profit from them.

• +3 1

I have worked at many faucet sites before joining the crytotalk but these sites are not recommendable as these pay none or a very low so it is just a waste of time m The only legit site that truly pays is crytotalk and I am happy to be a member of it.

Hello my friend, first you have to learn all the rules in this forum and abide by them so that you are not banned, and in response to your question, I think that this forum is one of the best forums ever to earn bitcoin

Welcome, my friend. Actually, the best way to earn a bitcoin is trading. You must choose a trading site to earn bitcoin. You can also win bitcoin by investing. So first you have to choose a good site and you can earn by creating a useful topic on this platform

• +3 1

In fact, I think that the best way to profit is to invest is to put an amount of money in a specific project in order to get more profits.  Or, for example, you buy some goods and hold them until their price increases, then sell them and get more profits.  But I don't know much about where to make money.