How to creat a useful post? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naveed15

How to creat a useful post?

This is a very good question, for a post not be deleted you have to be careful enough while posting, make sure you don't copy other people's post, let you sentence be well present for people to read and digest your pont of view, don't use abusive words, proofread before making any post, and lastly make sure you comment is relevent to the post you're commenting to, because have seen a lot of people who will just comment and the comment won't be making any sense to the topic he his commenting on.

Thank you.

• +2 1

It is very simple to create useful and unique post that will brings you very good reputation to your post by applying some english writing rules that to use only easy and meaningful words which can be understandable by everyone here. Use all sentences to the point.

• +3 1

Deleting posts is not just about good English
Or content free from spelling and linguistic errors
Rather, the topic of deletion is based on the content of the post if it was useful or not

• +1 1

It is good to focus on writing, but you must also focus on the content of the submitted post, it must be useful and provide new information in addition to writing a comment of at least 100 characters.

• +3 1

Welcome to this forum, so in order to create a distinct and useful posts, you must have adequate knowledge of the ideas you want to share in it, you can view the posts of older members for inspiration but do not copy anything. Your content should be written in your own style, good luck.

Edited by Ghadyabdallah

Dear friend, thank you for this useful post. In order for your post to be useful, you have to follow the forum rules and also have a fairly good knowledge of the English language and you have to search carefully for the topic that you are publishing and then share it with others and also for your post to be negotiable. Thank you very much.

• +4 1

My friend, if you want to create useful and meaningful topics, you have get enough knowledge about crypto currency world and search for new and valuable information, and you have to follow the rules perfectly. 

You have to publish new and unrepeatable content, have sufficient knowledge about the world of cryptography, and look for updates to cryptocurrencies and share them with members. You must write in a clear and expressive manner and take into account English grammar and spelling.  By the forum rules when raising topics and make sure that they are not already present by using the search box

I am also newbie here I don't face this problem first of all you must follow the rules and regulations about this forum because it is most important make sure your contents are are full of information and your post create more than 100 character it is very necessary for making unique and meaningful contents that is really helpful and avoid your post for going to be deleted

• +1 1

It has happened to me that some of my posts have been deleted, but I think it is because not all topics are successful, and they are deleted. Therefore our comment is also deleted.

Hello my friend, there are many reasons that lead to deleting your posts, not only spelling or grammatical errors, there is also a lack of important information

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, to create useful posts, you must first understand the topics, then read people's posts to gain knowledge and experience, and then you can create your own post, my friend.

Hello. I had the same thing. My topic was removed without even explaining the reason. I also wonder why they can be deleted and what is the reason for this.

Welcome my friend I congratulate you for your perseverance in working hard yes this problem is exposed to everyone where participation can be ineffective so delete so we have to continue working seriously good luck 

Dear friend  , its not just easy task . But nothing is impossible. Impossible say its self that I am possible.  Dear friends do research before sharing your thoughts and create unique,  useful, knowledgeable contents so, that other members gain some knowledge from our post . 

Don't worry about the post being deleted. Because I've heard that everyone's posts are deleted. But we should keep trying to publish unique useful posts.

• +1 1

The forum rules are clear and permanently discussed and consciously displayed in the publications of the members with experience to reach us.
Therefore, following them well along with what we do in terms of research on the topic and the ideas that we include through it will be sufficient to create publications that remain for a long time and are not deleted.
I wish you success and achieve what you seek.

• +1 1

My friend, you should write posts with useful and important content. About cryptocurrencies and posts should not be duplicated before
I advise you to post information or questions about cryptocurrencies or about this forum just to gain a positive reputation

Also you can follow the senior members post of this forum. If you can do this I think you can make more useful post for this forumyou have posted a topic that has been deleted by the moderators, so your useful posts are being deleted along with it. So try to make a post on a useful topic.If we create a topic we can share our ideas with others and let them know more about cryptocurrency. 

• +2 1

you are discussing on and you thinking you are making useful posts. Just check yourself my friend and try to correct yourself in making useful posts.You can always use search engines and other online platforms, you also have to know your content cannot be the same as the others, so that you are not eliminated. 

And that's my friend when you look for new and useful information and ideas and collect them in presenting valuable publications and topics that are free of spelling errors. The subjects we want to present must be read carefully and slowly before they are presented. To get positive ratings.

One should publish a unique informative post by doing research and gaining knowledge. If we publish a unique and interesting post, our post will not be deleted. good luck.

I make a useful post . By including a new and useful topic, the publication attracts the attention of everyone who reads it . To have useful things that benefit people . Study the post from all sides and make sure it is the best post . I am seeking in this field . In order for the publication to be useful, it must contain useful matters of concern to all

• +1 1

On 1/5/2021 at 10:40 AM, Naveed15 said:

I need help of seniors who are expertise in crypto world and also on this platform.
although my English is very well and i am writing each and every topic with full concentration and post after getting information thoroughly.
But still some of my posts are being deleted and I don't know the reason.

This is why you are banned probably, because you kept writing useless material just because you wanted to receive more payment. And then you are banned. You made posts that deleted from the forum and kept writing useless posts like this one.

Hello my friend

Don't worry my dear

You have to be patient and calm, because working here needs rest

All you have to do is present topics that contain useful and good information

And free of redundancy

There are a lot of duplicate topics