What's your dreams that you want to fulfill in 2021? - Page 7 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ali Azhar

What's your dreams that you want to fulfill in 2021?

Wao talking about dreams is wonderful. But more importantly is to hear some other dreams and compairing those with some others. Where as my dream is to make 1 bitcoin in this year. Tell me of some one sharing the same with me. 

I just want to learn all the things about cryptocurrencies and how to trade them properly and invest them and be a senior member here 

And to be the primary reference for people with little knowledge.

• +2 1

Hello my friends I have had a bad year for me I hope this year to get a job in this wonderful forum and please know more about the encrypted currency and know how to invest my money and get a high ranking in this amazing forum

@Ali Azhar, @Mehedi25, thanks for share your dream which you want complete this year. my dream is business  related. I want gain huge knowledge about crypto trading and invest in crypto currency. that my dream which i fullfil this year. 

In 2021 my dream is to become the successful and best cypto member and wants to earn money for my family, more over i wants to enjoy my life by working here daily, thanks for reading. Best of luck.

For me, my dreams lie in digital currencies, which are my passion, and I strive to be a distinguished member in this forum and also to establish my own work in digital currencies, but I am still studying this idea

I want to learn  my first money  from crypto talk because I am  new here  and want to go  up in this platforms. That's why  I am getting  knowledge  from my respect  seniors.

• +1 1

I want to work in a well-paid job. To spend on my family. And to buy a little car that helps me go to work, take my family on the day off, to the sea, and eat grilled fish.

I am one of those who believe that we should not tell anyone our plans because envy is a very strong feeling and can ruin your plans, but I can tell you that I want to do many things including training a lot to learn how to trade cryptocurrencies professionally. 

• +1 1

Great idea, my friend. I want to make money and buy a house, and I want to increase my knowledge and aspire to earn profits to complete my education.

From the first day I want to earn money from crypto it was my dream to earn more profit through trading . I learn many things from crypto . My dream in 2021 is get more and more profit with crypto talk and crypto trading. 

Welcome, my friend. Absolutely all friends have their dreams and goals. As for me, I aspire to establish a football academy to establish young players. We wish success to all.

Well, it's been three months till now and I have tried one of my dreams which is working in a radio, I also want to read more books this year if I have the time.. And I want to do well and know more in the cryptocurrency because I am still new and a bit nervous about it. 

Edited by Reham Fares

I dream about traveling to  a far country  every day i wish i could one day fulfill that dream because it makes me more sad every other day 

Hi everyone I have a lot of dreams in my life but the biggest dream is to see my parents happy due to me. I have to support my family financially. Crypto talk give us ways to earn and learn so I have to earn and support my family and see my parents happy 

2020 was not that of a good year for the whole world but in 2021 i wanted to complete in P.H.D and finally become a doctor and ofcouse to invest a lot in the crypto currency and lastly have a hot girlfriend hehehe (inner desire)

In the year 2021 I hope to achieve my dream of achieving great profits in the world of cryptocurrencies and to gain more knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies in addition to good investment and trading methods.

This year I want to successfully complete the 1st year of college, relax for the summer, and earn money to get a driving license, but these are medium-term long-term goals.

Almost my goals are similar to yours .. I want to finish my bachelor’s degree and then apply for a scholarship and pursue my studies abroad .. I also focus on learning the basics of trading and investing in digital currencies in order to achieve financial independence in the future and be able to rely on myself and work on my own project.

• +4 1

Hello my friend, I hope this year that I will be able to earn money through this wonderful forum in order to devote this money to serving beautiful and enjoyable things and to contribute to development and modernization.

Good luck, my friend, and best wishes for you lasting success

I hope from here to a year to become an expert in the field of cryptocurrencies

I am seriously learning about currency, and I always look for useful information

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I hope that the year 2021
 will pass in peace and safety, 
because last year was full of
 fatigue, sadness and pain 
on all levels.

I wish all the best

I enjoyed reading the dreams of the rest of the members and what they complete. I hope that the dream of each one of you will be fulfilled. My dream is that I can prove myself because this matter was not able to achieve it on the ground due to social conditions, so maybe I can prove myself in this electronic community.

• +1 1

For 2021 I hope it will be better than last year as 2020 was full of suspense in the crypto world at the end of the year, my goal for this year is to keep my position in positive and keep working constantly expanding my knowledge about cryptocurrencies as it will be fundamental for the future because no doubt that technology will win the battle against fiat money.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.