What makes topics gained more likes? - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abuabdullahi

What makes topics gained more likes?

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. In this forum, appropriate likes and reputations are given through the publications you publish. Publications should be useful, with which we enter a lot of information about the world of coding and coded currencies, as well as about this forum. We must always provide useful content in order to get the money and good reputation. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +4 1

If your post is unique and accroding to the topic than you will get good reputation easily. If your post contain full of information and helps the people than its will also get good reputation.

• +1 1

Dear Friend .

Writing useful topics will make it reach many members and get a good reputation.

As for comments, they are not seen by the same number of members, so it will get fewer likes . 

Anyway, you should be concerned with the quality of the content you provide when thinking of writing a post or comment.

Hello, my friend, in this forum people are finding a useful topic.  If you want to get likes then you must create a usefully unique post that can help people.  Try to use the easy word for this reason people will easily understand your post.  

That's it good luck ❤

My dear, I think in order to have more likes, you should publish useful useful topics and be distinctive, which will earn you a good reputation in this forum.

• +3 1

You are right my friend but we can not make all our posts topics it's a big issue to gain good reputation on your posts but we have to work hard to m aske our posts visible to others

If we make unique topics then it can be viral . If we make Informational topic when other people take benefit from our topic then they give replies and viral or even a hot topic there's no extra benefits for that hope this information can help you

You're absolutely right, more relevant topics makes more likes, making a post is never a problem,but the problem is ,how to make sure your topic has not been posted before, that is very vital and that is the limitation of making a new topic here, I suggest if we can have a features like viewing a post currently and we have a section where by we can click to view related topics, examples is on those blog sites when reading a particular post,you will see related topic after reading the post.

Hello dear, In fact I agree with you about the importance of drafting and publishing posts, as it is actually better to receive reputation points, but you should also know if you post more or receive a lot of positive reputation points, this does not mean increased profits, but rather It indicates your useful and serious business. As for the profit there is. A limit to the number of useful and valuable publications that you will get their profits per day, so there is a limit to profits, but in my opinion this does not matter, but what must be focused on is to continue to work hard at the same pace to gain knowledge that enables you to enter the fields of cryptocurrencies and bring you closer to achieving goals in the future.

• +3 1

Thank you, my friend, that's fine, but sorry, why didn't you refer to anyone?  I don't think it's a good thing at all times, unless the post belongs to the owner of the tag anyway. Good luck, my friend.🌷🥀

• +4 1

When you add useful posts and if your topics are interesting about cryptocurrencies, then members will support you after liking and benefit from the content offered Be active in your work always my friend and try to achieve the best.

• +3 1

To gain more likes, the posts must have a useful and new character and provide advice and help.  It is based on knowledge based on previous experiences

To gain more likes by publishing simple, purposeful topics of value to build a positive reputation and good reaction to all members.

You must create useful contents, valuable contents and informative contents it will definitely help you. You only have to post a topic that contains honest and useful information for members.

• +1 1

My friend, listen to my talk. If you want your publications and topics to gain more and more likes, you must put forward topics of importance through which you can benefit the reader and members. If you do not take this step, you will not be able to win the likes, you may gain, but they will be few

I think that there is an important thing that you must do if you want to get more positive reviews. First, you have to take care of the quality of the topic, it must contain valuable and useful advice or guidance, and you must avoid repetition and so I think you will get more positive evaluation.

My friend, you will get more likes when your research discusses new and valuable topics that are not mentioned by anyone, then you will be liked by all

Hello my friend, I am new here in this forum, but I have read many posts and searched at length in this area and learned that when you want to succeed you have to work hard and diligence and write important, useful and easy topics to win the love of people and gain a good reputation in this forum

From what I have gained in this platform what makes topics to get a lot of likes is the way in which the topic is being constructed and how it helps other members to benefit it and contribute to what they know in the world of cryptocurrency

: Hello everyone..Note that some posts do not compare to the topic... A person merges with an idea that writes a lot of lines but has nothing to do with the question...Come, my friend, you need to provide great content for the benefit of people, because Apple always be with the topics closest to people's minds is not that complicated and most people don't understand.

The secret is that when you really want to get good reputation points on your posts then you'll just need to work hard writing useful and informative topics which are beneficial for others then you'll receive good reputation points from them which will also make you receive full payment.

• +3 1

In order for you to get a lot of likes, you must share interesting information that interests the other members and that is argued information of quality and easy to understand and you will have many likes....

My friend the more unique and Special your topic and interest people and benefit and benefit them the more you get likes and excellent ratings

Creating topics can indeed increase our income because topics are easier to get a reputation, everyone can read them, but if we only reply to topics then our reputation will be very little, because not everyone can see your posts. Therefore we must create topics and also reply to topics so that it is easier to get a reputation.

• +5 1

Hello my friend. It does not need to be complicated, just post topics that help people and have a benefit for them, as these posts attract amazing interactions and are of great benefit and value

Edited by Wael123