What is the best Wallet for beginners - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoBoyyyy

What is the best Wallet for beginners

Coinbase wallet is the best wallet not just for the beginners but for the members or seniors also. It has many great features and working very securely wallet in the crypto. Thank you 

Many wallets are available for digitak currency. Some are very secure with high exchange rate and difficult to use. I use yobit and i think it us realky good as it is easy to use and deal with number of digital currencies.

I think we have only choice of yobit.net and this forum is very nice and easy to use. It is secure and fully updated forum. We can save our bitcoins whenever we want to save secretly. We also can trade of bitcoins and exchange in different currencies. 

You can share your friends. With his help if you people can convert it into dollars or money. I think Eubit is good for new users for this platform. First, welcome new users to this platform.

In my opinion the yobit would be the best platform. Because it is very secure and things happen very quickly. Likewise the security system is powerful. If there is any problem with your account, it will alert you in a timely manner

Welcome to the forum, I personally use a very famous wallet called uphold, it seems to me that it is one of the best wallets that exists to store our cryptocurrencies, it has a variety of accepted cryptocurrencies apart from Btc, and it has a mobile application from where we can send sun cryptocurrencies pay no commission.

• +2 1

The best wallet for saving our crypto curriencies is trust wallet or Binance wallet you can use which wallet you want these wallets are best and safest so but the first thing you must remember that copy the phrase key and save it in your cell phone this one is best and unique idea because without it you can't login your account. 

There are many wallets here. I think you can use your favorite wallet. Here the newcomers say you can use any wallet from here. From here you can make a profit. But I advise you that you can use the Ubit wallet. This is a very good wallet.

Hello mate, welcome to the most useful forum of crypto world my friend. I would like to tell you that when I was beginning, I was recommended by seniors the Payeer wallet which is most useful, easy to use and easy to understand for the beginners. It is very simple wallet which support both the currency as Fiat money and Cryptocurrencies.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Every wallet has its pros and cons but as a beginner, I would suggest you from my personal experience if you need a wallet for BTC earned from crypto talk than yobit wallet is the best and its investment plan is amazing which will give you 2% daily if you hold your BTC in investment section. You can also search for other wallets and get its full details like exodus, coinbase etc but personally for me yobit is the best.

There are many wallets that we can use and every wallet has their own features. I'm new here and I don't know much about wallets. But in my opinion, Yobit is best wallet especially for beginners and Yobit wallet is safe and easy to use.

Good day my mate as I am also new member and I should prefer you yobit. Most of people says what is yobit. Yobit is a platform who allows you to store your BTC at no charge. You can also trade on yobit using cryptocurrencies.

Dear here I am new and I have not experience here for earning and storing but I have used blockchain . Blockchain is safely with security . And there anyone not stole your btc . You can store on block chain. 

Dear mate there is many wallet present in this platfrom such os trust wallet coinbase waller atomic wallet blockchain wallet paper wallet hardwear wallet and so many other wallet.

But i recommended you coinbase wallet because it is very esay to use more secure and store different coims it one time .also have low fee of trasaction.

• +1 2

Welcome dear to be here. I hope you will get more money from this platform. So I think yobit is more secure wallet to secure your account. And your choice of this platform for earning money is so good .

And you have a good chance to learn and earn at the same place at the same time. Because you can read more posts and you can learn more things about different topics at daily basis. So work with consistency and honestly.

Best of luck in future.

I'll recommend exodus wallet for beginners like me because give you the opportunity to manager your assets ad one innovation in crypto is that you control your money.

As i am a new member here. So i don't know about best wallet. But Yobit is good for this forum as far i know. I don't know lots of wallet here. After reading the post of senior's then i know about other wallet but yobit is best for this platform.

The best wallet for a newcomer in the world of electronic currencies is the one that gives you good security ability to preserve your earnings and a small fee margin for transfers, and there are a number of wallets that secure these two important features for you

Welcome, my friend, of course, your post is important and there are conservative, not, safe, of course, and we have to adopt a safe wallet and consult old members to provide you with solutions, always

My dear friend, I am a new member of the crypto forum.  Today is my 7th day.  Which is the best wallet for newbies like me in the crypto world, I’m not exactly sure.  I wonder what is the best wallet for me, but I think Coinbase and Blockchain Wallet would be good.  There is also a Jobbit wallet.  In my opinion it is an amazing wallet and good.  Thanks

Dear friend, the best wallet for newcomers I think, yobit exchange.  Newcomers have no idea about the wallet but currently they can use yobit.  It will be best for them. It is easy to earn money through safe trade and investment.  Newcomers to cryptocurrencies will first use yobit as a wallet.  You can use blockchain and binaries for more security when you get ideas about crypto and earn more.

According to me ,,Trust wallet and block chain are best among rest,,they are safe to be used and are really trustable due to high security system as with the help of private keys ..they provide best quality service ..they both help users in many ways as to store coins  

Sent and get money ..in exchange purposes ..they are most reliable one and not hacked ..i suggest all of you to get avail of these opportunities ..

Currently, there are many crypto wallets in which we can store our money. But we need to find a reliable wallet for storing money because if you keep money in an untrusted wallet it can be lost at any time.

@CryptoBoyyyy dear friend yobit wallet is one of the best wallet. Our money goes from this forum to yobit wallet. We can withdraw our money from yobit wallet. We can also invest or trading our money. We can also send our money to other account. 

Dear mate that depend on your choice that which wallet you used there are many wallet present in crypto market .

Such trust wallet coin base wallet atomic wallet block chain wallet paper wallet hardwear wallet and so many other .

But i recommended to you coin base wallet because it is very easy to use .

Store different coins at one time .

More secure and protect your coins from scaming and hacking 

Also low fee of transaction .