You are new here, come take a lesson from me - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

You are new here, come take a lesson from me

dear friend thanks a lot for give me a lesson and sharing your information about cryptotalk yes I am new here I just started working on this platform I follow the rules and regulations and small amount of money

• +4 1

In addition, the skills we can gain, knowledge and experience can make employment opportunities wider in cryptocurrencies and thus payments can increase dramatically.

Dear friend, thank you for this great participation. I fully agree with you, as well as all novice users, who if this forum is for learning and knowledge, they should read the comments and topics so that it can gain knowledge, learning and great experience about these cryptocurrencies. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Welcome my friend yes your words are essential we have to see all the publications in this section of the forum as it has valuable and useful information with which we can gain the necessary experience to reach our goal and earn good luck 

Thank you for this valuable information. I really work this way looking for expertise Before money, because experience and knowledge are the bridge to money, especially in this forum. I wish success and success to everyone here

Since we are here in order to make some extra money that is why we will consider money more important than the things we make as the topics or as the comments.

Yes, I agree with you, in this forum you can learn and increase your knowledge of cryptocurrencies, and even if you are looking for money, gaining experience should be one of your priorities, because in my opinion it is the best way to increase your money.

Edited by FerasSaQr

Hello dear friend, of course we have to gain knowledge and experience from the world of cryptography. To publish useful and good topics to learn more currency in an interesting form. Thank you.

• +3 1

This is a good advice from you, my friend and I think this is talking to most novices in this forum who only joined this forum to make money alone but never think about any other advantages in the forum like learning from the old themes to increase these benefits and build.

Hello my friend. Yes, I agree with you on this point. In addition to the historical returns that the forum provides in exchange for comments, it provides knowledge services on a large scale as well.

100 free posts are noting in compare to the great knowledge transmission by this foram, we can easily communicate with the seniors member that are working from the past years.

I did not accidentally enter here, I was watching many videos about encryption, and my friend invited me to enter the forum to gain knowledge and make money together.

• +2 1

Hello friends...

As a new beginner i am with you in this idea. We must utilize the forum ideally so that we gain knowledge from it and expand our thinking in this area. Yes, we do get money, but the amount of information in this forum is very important. And from.this forum we all get a lot of knowledge and experience

yes you are right my friend to create first hundred post to become a member on this farm then you will able to make many here and an free Bitcoin.

This forum is the first step for us, as beginners and inexperienced in the field of cryptocurrencies, as it provides us with the ability to learn its various secrets, benefit from expert advice, and collect the necessary capital to start our journey in the fields of trading or investment.

I agree with you, you should focus our interests here to learn more about crypto and about the best ways to profit with cryptocurrencies. We all know that the returns from the forum cannot be relied upon and therefore we need additional profits.

The truth is that when I found your publication and accepted it, I thought before opening it that I was going to do a much longer reading, but not and the truth is that I liked it because you went directly to the central points and no turns, I thank you very much for being so simple and sincere with your words since it was of great understanding for me.

• Useful or interesting 1

Certainly from the beginning I have noticed the great impact on my mind with all the information that I get here on the platform. I try to learn something from each topic that I participate in.

The information in the forum is very important for anyone who wants to learn about cryptocurrencies, but whoever wants to win only, unfortunately, he will publish content without concern for its quality, so I hope everyone respects the rules and members And take advantage of information as well, not just money.

The more we research and collect experiences and information about encrypted business, we will be able to choose good topics to write and discuss with other members, and to ensure that we get a positive reputation to raise our account in the forum and increase our popularity.
All of this will be useful for us to collect daily payments completely without deleting our posts.

It is true that we should take the time to read member comments and benefit from the experience that they provide, in order to gain experience and be able to work with great comfort, and we must make the first goal to obtain a positive reputation.

You are correct. To be honest, I joined this forum with the intention of earning money, but I've learned a lot about crypto currencies while earning money that I never knew existed. Like anyone else, I am eternally grateful to cryptotalk. This forum is a veritable treasure trove of crypto information. This is a great way for us to learn about crypto currencies.

Yes am a beginner and I need someone to give me a lesson that can guide me through this forum, and I no with the guidance I can aquire knowledge and experience that i will be happy with, and also earned money at the same time.

My dear friend, I have heard a lot about digital currencies and entered this forum that he provides important advice, especially since I am a beginner in this field, I am learning quickly and I will become more experienced in the coming days

Hello my friend, we must focus only on the money that you earn from this site and learn from the members with the greatest experience in the forum because users are waiting for some advice and do not understand how to work in it, they work hard only and will get good benefits here in this forum Thank you very much