You are new here, come take a lesson from me - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

You are new here, come take a lesson from me

My friend get knowledge by reading the posts of senior members and my friends always follow the rules of this forum and if you want more money then get knowledge about trading in this way you can earn more profit from trading .

• +2 1

On 1/3/2021 at 12:30 AM, Kafon said:

Hello my new novice friends, I know that most of you came to the cryptotalk forum for the payment system they adopt after the first hundred posts, but it is much more than that as the vast amount of valuable information inside the forum will have a great role in the growth of your mind and developing your skills in the future, so try Giving more time to review and build on old and new member posts to be able to move forward successfully. 

A very useful topic, of course, posts of all kinds, whether old or new, and it is a task that is used as the world of coding does not end and there is always new in the world of coding. For that we have to build and learn in a correct way in order to achieve success Thank you for your topic @Kafon

I really appreciate you for this write up it will indeed help member to be focus and determined. As you claimed, there many benefit to gain on cryptotalk forum aside the money making. The essence of posting topic here is to enlighten the members in to the cryptocurrency world. This topics serves as guide to the real business in cryptocurrency.

My friend you have shared a tremendous information with us. By posting on this platform, we can earn our money and you can also learn a lot from here. By posting on this platform, we get the knowledge and information of cryptocurrency which is very beneficial for us in cryptocurrency trading. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Of course from this forum we can gain a lot of experience and help by reading the titles and all the useful content of the old members and by using our ability to publish good posts and get our place in this forum and towards success. Can grow For this, we must work together and help and support each other.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hi my dear. I really appreciate you for this write up it will indeed help member to be focus and determined. We can grow our mind while staying on this forum. And payment is a bonus for us because we are already learning here.  In the event that you need more cash, at that point get information about exchanging thusly.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

You are highly welcome my friend, and thank you so much for this topic. This forum provide useful information and knowledge increased by reading topics and publications that are beneficial and bring more experience. 

• +1 2

Exactly most of the people came here for payment but this platform is really useful to build your mental level up and prepare for the bright future. 

Thank you for offering your services for beginners.it is remarkable action that open the way for new comers such a way new comers can get benefits from this opportunity.

You are right. I agree with you. Basically, if we read the posts of others, our knowledge will increase. In fact we can get ideas from valuable posts of experienced and senior people here. How can we create a good and advanced post? We should follow experienced people.

If you are a new member then I suggest  you that you should not contact with strangers and you should always  remain away from the trading and investment and if you find any scam then you should report it to the forum and you should follow all the rules and regulation of the forum.

• +2 1

As a member here i want to learn more and explore more in investing i meed more idea how to earn more and become rich someday, in posting i need post everyday and motivate myself to do better and post with sense because knowledge is very important here and remember always the rules and regulations, good luck to us.

This is very useful advice, in fact I learned a lot about cryptocurrencies on this forum, although I joined cryptotalk a few weeks ago, you are right. The topics posted by members contain a lot of information, we have to go through all these topics to gain enough knowledge in cryptography.

You are right mate! This forum is a guidline for all members. There we can get latest and advanced information of cryptocurreny. We can enhance our communication skills. Improve our grammar and many more. Moreover our participation there is a good source of meeting our financial needs. Good wishes for all the new members there.💜

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Knowledge is an endless sea, and we are here to drink from this sea, and here we learn every day new information about the world of cryptocurrencies, and I hope that my knowledge of it increases.

This is very true, my friend, that working in the forum and cryptocurrencies is not for the sake of making profits, but rather the forum, as far as I know, is a virtual school from which we have to learn well about the world of cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency talk Be patient and achieve your gains and help everyone and raise the level of the forum to the highest level

good luck for everbody

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Thank you for this advice this forum is not only to earn money but to develop your reader abilities, learn English and gain some knowledge

I agree with you my friend, money is not everything, knowledge is an inexhaustible treasure, this platform is a great opportunity to learn about the world of cryptocurrencies as it enables us to learn the English language easily and quickly.

Of course, my dear friend, we have all joined this forum for many things, the most important of which is to benefit from the information provided by the forum through topics and publications that are published in addition to the financial benefit.

• +4 1

Of course, this forum will not provide a huge amount of information and experience related to the field of encrypted currencies, as it provides the basics for entering this field. It can also benefit from earning money by sharing information with members. It is really an integrated forum

• +3 1

I do not think that there is any use of the explanation of the payment system if there is the details already in the about forum place of a forum so you can directly go there and read what you want.

Yes we want to spend here much times and work hard. Without working hard we can't success in our life. We want to always try to learn from senior members and share our knowledge to other members. 

Yes you're right,although most of us joined the forum mainly to earn but I'm sure after joining we must have noticed that the forum is not only about earning because we can also learn at the same time, so let's work hard and keep making useful posts for the forum to develop

When i joined i saw many posts like your post and then i really liked the topics here and i learned many thing so that is right if we work here without the thinking only int payments.

• +2 1