For beginners - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Daniel stark

For beginners

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Hello, I advise you to follow the forum rules and abide by them, and I also advise you to avoid copying and pasting because this is against the rules of the forum, and I also advise you to make your writers and comments useful and simple for the benefit of all members, do not worry everyone here will help you if you need any Help

Hello my friend I am new here and read all the posts about the new users and I thank you On this good site and on these helpful tips 

Welcome my friend, you must abide by the rules and conditions of the forum and read its instructions well and gain sufficient knowledge and experience to collect money later. You must put 20 useful posts per day, and you will be paid for each post.

You must read some old people's publications to form some knowledge. You must create 100 free posts and then create 20 paid posts every day. Make sure to publish according to the laws until you get the positive reputation

Spend more time in the beginner section of the forum and read the old topic and other members' comments. This will increase your knowledge and make it much easier for you to learn and start working here. This forum pays us 20 posts a day after completing the first 100 posts for free.

Welcome my friend your publication is very nice for the new users and I can help you with the knowledge i got from publications and attachments you should write 100 posts for free and then the site pays you for 20 comments a day and this is good but do not exceed the laws of the site and make mistakes

Welcome to the forum First of all, I advise you to read all the posts installed at the beginning of each section and understand them well Start with helpful comments and posts through which you can provide useful information and do not comment on topics that you did not understand well. Do your research and read more in the forum and outside the forum for the topics that are being discussed to be an active member in the forum Stick to the rules and don't break them I wish you success.

• +2 1

Hey friend you got a brand new member over her , so i just joined and i guess you have to question about the thing you need to learn a about , but basically you should give attention for commenting on bloked accounts posts that the most important information a got for today . 

Welcome to us in the forum. I advise you first to read the posts installed in the "About Forum" section to see the rules and gain knowledge about this forum, then start writing 100 posts and these posts are free. After you complete them, you start writing 20 posts per day and be paid.

You should learn the rules and working method of the forum and start working here and in the long run you will be able to get the money and will be doing some great work.

First of all you need to follow the basic rules and regulations.

Increase you knowledge about crypto it'll help you to creat your own contents.

Don’t copying others or you’ll get banned.

You are beginning so you should complete your hundred posts then after creating daily twenty posts and your post will be attentic and greater then hundred characters.

It is very important that all beginners be very careful with the contents that they post so that they don't get removed from the forum. The rules are there for you to read so that you can post according to what is required. 

In the beginning, being new to the forum, you must read the rules well before starting to post, and then you must finish writing 100 free posts, and then you can profit by writing 20 posts per day, but on condition that they are supported by a positive reputation before the members, So try to work hard to get your posts liked

• +3 1

You are welcome dear.I am not senior member but little i advice you that follow the rules and don't violate the rules and always try to write best and informational.work smoothly and continuously. 

• +1 1

Dear member You should go to the about forum section and read the posts there in which rules and regulations and all the guidelines to work at the forum is mentioned. Your post has less than 100 characters so it is the violation of the rules. Go and read rules amd follow them to avoid any complications at the forum.

Welcome to this forum my friend ... You have to gain a lot of information regarding the world of cryptocurrencies and gain sufficient experience to choose the appropriate and useful publications to obtain useful and high-quality content .. You must abide by the basic rules and conditions that you must follow .. In the beginning, you must To write 100 free and useful posts .. After skipping these posts, you should write 20 posts per day, provided that they are clear and simple words that others can understand and discuss. , This raises the positive evaluation for them to receive the corresponding payment .. In this forum you win a fair profit, meaning that you get the right money for your business ..

• +1 1

First of all you have to complete your 💯 posts and then you have to submit your reply on 20 posts daily. Remember that if your posts are good then your payment is also good. And it is also remember that you have to create your own topics otherwise your account will be banned.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

Welcome, dear with us, I advise you to enter the forum section and learn about the terms and conditions in this wonderful forum, in order to start starting your business here is the most important for you for a start. 

• +3 1

Welcome to the forum friend,firstly I'll advice you to visit the about forum to know more about the forum rules and regulations, also try by all means to obey them because failure to do so might  attract some series of penalties,also try to always make sensible and good quality post