For beginners - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Daniel stark

For beginners

I am a begginer.So as begginer I said that make your own posts in which you must give your own opinionoYou should maintain this thing.

You are welcome to the world of this great opportunity forum, if you need complete steps and tips on how to move forward in this forum without facing any challenges or problems, then u think you move ahead to about the forum that's the Best Section for knowing all the tips and guide about this forum.

• +1 1

Here there are many areas, so I advise you to choose the area that interests you and you want it in order to focus on it and give it a shower of time and effort, and I do not recommend multiple options, only one option

• +2 1

My friend People who are new here No need to panic Work here is very But then  are given to us for a trial  Initially we will have 100 posts  When we complete them Then we will have experience So as we proceed Our experience will grow 

• Useful or interesting 1

7 minutes ago, Anderson0343 said:

Well dear mate i am glad you joined this beautiful forum there are quite a lot of benefits to work on crypto talk we get knowledge, a handsome amount of money, patience and many more so working in crypto talk is very beneficial and about the guides and advice i will advice you to read the rules of this forum once it will be helpful. 

Thank You😇😊

IF YOU FIND MY POST USEFUL PLEASE HIT THE LIKE BUTTON TO MOTIVATE AND SUPPORT ME 🖤💙

@Anderson0343 Dear very nice recommendations, dear if anybody to survive here with a long journey, then they should follow the complete instruction, the rules and regulations of the respected platform it is also recommendations for every newbies.

@Daniel stark

For biggner the first thing they should done is they set the time table of work at this forum in a day al least 3 hour's in this way if they spend 3 to 4 hour's in a day they can easily understand how the work is done at crptotalk and also gain knowledge about many things form this forum. 

Welcome to this forum my friend.  In order for this forum to work successfully you need to follow all the rules of this forum and you need to have a good idea about this forum.  You must complete 100 posts first. Of course, each post must be meaningful.  Never copy or paste someone else's post.  Then you get paid for your daily post.

Hi my dear.  You are at legit platform. You have to first complete your first 100 posts.  But after complete your 100 comment you have to post daily 20 comment. Then your name will appear in your payment list. You have to post 20 times a day and no copy-paste. Give respect to all members and don't misbehave with anyone. Your post must have at least 100 characters.

• +3 1

This is a great website and a great opportunity for us to reap the benefits. We can learn cryptocurrency from this forum, learn trades, gain investment experience and make money, but it is very important to follow the rules and regulations of this forum, so first you read the rules and good. Understand how and spend more time in this forum to get information and start publishing standard and useful posts. After completing the first 100 useful posts, this forum pays us to create 20 useful posts per day.

Hello everyone, the most relevant suggestion I can tell you is that you have to be aware of the structure of your publications, since your posts have to contain at least 100 characters, so that it can be classified as useful content, otherwise you may be subject to penalties, if this type of error is frequent.

Welcome to those who are new here in this forum first of all the most important thing is to always try to follow the crypto rules and regulations because if you will not follow them then you will get banned so don't take this type of risks here in this forum so always follow their rules in order to good earn here.

Welcome, my friend, I wish you good and success. I am also a new member. I am still learning basic ideas about this field. I advise you to take a consultation with the elderly members because they have a lot of experience.

• +3 1

Friend, it would be nice if you read the forum rules thoroughly and follow them. We should always take the forum rules very seriously. You can also earn reputation from people by doing detailed research for the topic you wrote.

Work according to the forum guidelines always update yourself and if you write new topic in this forum then you must write very useful and unique content never create multiple accounts and never do copy paste work

You are welcomed to this forum. DeaR if you want to learn things then please visit the about forum section and learn the things you'll need will be there. The thing I want to tell is please don't violate the rules and regulations. Thanks. 

Hello Dear.Im New Here.How Are You.Im Fine.Someone Guide Me About This Platform.How Can I Use It.How To Do Work On It.I Heard About This From My Friend.

Welcome I am also new here. I just want to add some things. Focus on your work not try to copy others posts. Write your own words not others. And also try to learn and get benefit from this forum.Write post which will beneficial for people. 

On 1/2/2021 at 10:54 PM, Daniel stark said:

Hello peoples,I'm totally new here, give me some tips and some ideas 

Dear friend if you are a new member then first of all I suggest you you should read post that you created by the ward members because they gives you more useful information and you should understand all the rules and regulation and should make informative post and follow experience member.

Your topic is very interesting and helpful to the other members. I am new but working hard on this forum. This forum gets you a lot of knowledge about crypto currency trading and working. Work hard and work with struggle you will get success in your life.

Welcome, my friend, at the beginning, I advise you to abide by the basic rules in the forum. You can also search for attractive and most popular topics in the forum and put them forward, but before that you must learn how to publish a topic

• +1 1

New or coming here, work well, there will be no problem, first you will make 100 comments for which you will not have any kind of income, then every day you will make twenty comments for which you will be given btc or talk tokens, you can earn money, but here maybe  There will be a better amount of income in the future. Thank you.

Firstly, my dear, I would like to welcome you to CryptoTool and tell you that it is an irreplaceable opportunity to make money, so you must take advantage of it and work hard to reach success.

You should start your post with a capital letter and make sure your comment is at least 100 characters long .

Stay away from bad words in your posts and use nice words in your posts.

You have to be patient to get success and achieve your goals.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

It is very important for newcomers to know the rules and regulations of the forum. Because, if they work without knowing the rules, they may be banned. For example, other people's posts cannot be copied. Always make good and educational posts. Experienced people should take ideas from comments. Linguistic mistakes should be avoided.

Welcome at this great forum my friend I would like to say that first of all you should follow the rules and regulations of the forum to survive here safely and then you should make the useful and informative posts to get good reputation and earning . You should help the members by sharing effective information and knowledge about the cryptocyrrency.

First of all welcome here to the cryptotalk forum what you must do as new is read the rules and after that you only have to make the 100 post first and after that 20 that are the ones that will pay you according to the cryptotalk site says like this that nothing and always try to find new information at all times in order to have and make your own publications that is my advice.