Is your ambition in life is to get rich - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Is your ambition in life is to get rich

Yes dear mostly members are want to become rich and they are struggling and when we struggle or hard work then we can do earn something . We can more earn with trading and investment. 

• +1 1

Yes, my ambition in life is to get rich through cryptocurrencies and to be rich in crypto world you need to have confidence and take the right decision. Do not have fear in crypto world and you will be successful. 

Yes, my friend, all the members of this forum have ambition to get rich by making money from this forum or from others, no matter how long the time is to earn money.

• +5 1

Good morning ... My ambition is not to get rich because too much money may spoil the person and make him brave and not be satisfied .. My ambition is to achieve a decent life alongside those I love with enough money to live a blissful life. This is my personal opinion .. Good luck to everyone🙊

All we are hustling for in life is to get rich ,but then, our destiny is different, some people would become rich just by a small work or investment, while another person would have to do lot of works before getting a penny, so all our motivate is to get rich, that is just everyone dreams .

No my ambition of life is not to get rich. But I want to get money to meet my expenses . I want to work online and earn money. I am student and I want to pay my fees and hostel use myself That's why I am using this platform to earn money.

• +1 1

Good post dear. I think everyone wants to become successful now a days. Because status matter here. So that's reason is everyone wants to become rich and power full. But in my opinion if you want to become a rich, First of all you set your goal and do hard work for getting your ambitious. Take risks and get more chance to became rich. Best of luck.

No my ambition is not getting to become  rich I want to become a better Man in my lifebecause money is a temporary thing and knowledge is a great power so I always wanted to earn knowledge and this forum gives me this opportunity to make  money and knowledge also.

Everyone's aim who are the member off criptotalk or Yobit or any other platform of online earning are here to earn something and so I am but my aim is not to be rich I just want to support my family and want to continue my education that I was not able to afford neither my family so I joined this platform as it was advised me .I just want to earn something enough for me and my family i don't want to become rich yeah iff I will become rich one day than I will be able to help many helpless and hopeless people

Yes dear, who doesn't want to get rich in their life? Getting rich is the best thing you can have because in today's world having money is like having everything its not 90's where money wasnt really much needed, even to buy food you need money so getting rich means having pretty much everything. But yeah to have friends you dont need money all it takes is your behavior to have friends.

Mate you said absolutely right in my opinion everyone want rich in short period but for become rich we do hardwork then our chances more to become rich man so first of all set the goals and do hardworking achieve the goals then you become rich man in short period of time 

Good morning, of course, get rich is one of my ambitions and the ambition of the majority, I think.  Because if I am rich , I can do many things, the first of which is to marry the girl of my dreams, and be able to help my family and be a person with a useful presence in this life.

I wish the best for everyone 😍

• +5 1

2 hours ago, Laithza said:

صباح الخير طبعا الثراء هو أحد طموحاتي وطموح الأغلبية على ما أعتقد. لأنني إذا كنت غنيًا ، يمكنني أن أفعل أشياء كثيرة ، أولها الزواج من فتاة أحلامي ، وأن أكون قادرًا على مساعدة عائلتي وأن أكون شخصًا له حضور مفيد في هذه الحياة.

أتمنى الخير للجميع 😍

@ليثهHello my best friend ❤️❤️ i need to tell you that;

I wish you happiness and success in your life ... and that all your dreams come true. You are a beautiful and loving person .. big love for you❤️❤️😘

2 hours ago, Laithza said:

صباح الخير طبعا الثراء هو أحد طموحاتي وطموح الأغلبية على ما أعتقد. لأنني إذا كنت غنيًا ، يمكنني أن أفعل أشياء كثيرة ، أولها الزواج من فتاة أحلامي ، وأن أكون قادرًا على مساعدة عائلتي وأن أكون شخصًا له حضور مفيد في هذه الحياة.

أتمنى الخير للجميع 😍

I wish you happiness and success in your life ... and that all your dreams come true. You are a beautiful and loving person .. big love for you❤️❤️😘

• +4 1

it's just a natural thing and everyone wants to become rich in their life and crypto talk give us this opportunity that we can earn from this forum and make our life comfortable everyone wants all the luxuries of the life and I think this is best forum for doing this.

3 hours ago, Safinas said:

Hi @Safinas

Thanks for your wenderful words 💕

I wish you all happiness and success in your life ❤️

Thanks again and best regards ♥️❤️

Welcome dear this platform.  Yes everyone want to  rich in his life if you work then you earn money.  You learn many new things . Learning is key factor of success.  Thanks for sharing this information. 

In my opinion,   Satisfied life is more important and beautiful than  Successful life or Rich life.

So, I  think Satisfied life is my first priority in this  selection. We should try to  leave a satisfied life. 

My ambition in life is to literally be rich in all aspects, do not only think about being rich because this can lead very quickly to frustration, because honestly the best thing is to be comfortable with ourselves and know that we can achieve all these things but slowly and enjoying our process we become more passionate. Stay teachable always.

• +1 1

My friend, you always have to be courageous, willing and determined to succeed and progress, and to have patience with you in order to be able to overcome difficulties.

Yes, of course.  In this world, everyone wants to be rich and live a luxurious life.  I also want to be rich in life.  The present world depends on money and one's family also depends on money.  And so my desire is to grow up in life and earn a lot of money to give my family a chance to lead a better life....

Yes. The first goal of my life is to be a good person and to be educated. Everyone wants to be rich since I am a human being and I have this desire too, that's it.

Becoming rich is a goal for all people in this world because with money you can own anything you want, but as for working in the forum, I do not think that it will make you rich, as the forum provides you with a lot of information and experiences in the field of digital currencies and investment, and after you increase your knowledge and your information, you can Entering this field and doubling your profit and why you do not become rich with the passage of time, but everything needs patience and effort in the end

On 2/23/2021 at 5:25 PM, M Jamal said:

Clearly, there is trust in to get rich, comparably as I want to get rich. However, I need to grow up by obtaining data on this stage and locking in. Additionally, need to make some genuine money by contributing here.

Indeed you're right, for the essence of better life in this technological era every member seek to get rich but what differs is the approach strategic plan adopted. But most suitable means is earning passively in Crypto community

@M Jamal

My dear, money is not all thing. Knowledge is the power. You can defeat the money by the knowledge. If you hava a knowledge you can easily earn mone. It is the best opportunity to learn knowledge. 

Everyone would love to make money and become rich in life because money plays a very important role in our lives. However we should be very strategic and not allow grid to come in the way as it might lead us to loosing all our money.