Is your ambition in life is to get rich - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Is your ambition in life is to get rich

Everyone has different ambitions in your some want to get rich in short period of time, some wants to gain knowledge but no matter what your ambitions is follow its and achieve it and do not allow anyone to discourage you. 

According to me every one has its own goal in his life and many of them want to rich. Because with the money you can buy everything you want. 

Yes my aim is alsowant to rich, for this I am working hard. No doubt it requires patience, commitment and many others. Failure is for learning for those whose want to get success. I will never lose hope. 

Yes offcourse everyone in our society wants to become rich.chosing short ways to become rich is not a good way.so be partient and look the result of your hard works.It takes time to succeed.So don't stop trying hard.

My friend, with work and perseverance, we achieve success. We have entered this forum to gather more knowledge and information that will help us make money. My friend this forum is more than wonderful. We must work patiently to achieve our goals and be active members of the forum

Being able to live a rich life is just one among my ambitions. there are also other goals and objectives I would like to reach but being able to be financially independent is one among the topmost priority given. So it is very much essential that we strive and be determined to reach this goal true acquiring knowledge.

Yes, my brother, every human being has the same goal of becoming rich overnight. And I think he agrees to do anything bad. I wouldn't call it bad because a rich man can buy everything in the world and that's what everyone wants. So my friends, be rich but honestly and diligently. There is no point in getting rich by cheating or dishonesty.

Dear, every man in life wants to be rich.  I want to earn 6  I want to improve my life.  You have to work hard to improve your life.  Hard work is the key to good luck.  Everyone aspires to be rich in their life and thus I have a desire to be rich in my life too.  To fulfill my desire, I am trading in cryptocurrency and besides I am working on this platform so that I can learn a lot about cryptocurrency trading from this platform.  I am working on an image platform and I am trading with such cryptocurrency, I am very sure that I will one day fulfill my dream.  Thanks

One sage said, "It is not your crime to be born poor, but it is your crime to die poor."  That's exactly how we want to be rich and financially self-sufficient.  This is a very useful platform for us. If we work hard and try our best, but we can certainly reach the specific goal.  And I can be successful as a rich man.

Yes of course.

Everyone is here to earn money. Cyptotalk is providing platform to earn money but how much money can be earned and that money make someone rich is a question here. 

Sticking to your goal making money makes you rich.

Thanks

Hello my dear friend i think there are some fools people who do not have a goals to rich.

I also want to be a rich person in the world sometimes i think about the bill gates and i am very impressive from him i wish i can be rich like bill gates because during this time of world life is noting without money.

Obviously, there is trust in to get rich, similarly as I desire to get rich. However, I need to grow up by acquiring information on this stage and buckling down. Furthermore, need to rake in boatloads of cash by contributing here. For that I need to try sincerely and push ahead. I need to be fruitful. I need to be rich. Much obliged folks.

Obviously, there is trust in to get rich, similarly as I desire to get rich. However, I need to grow up by acquiring information on this stage and buckling down. Furthermore, need to rake in boatloads of cash by contributing here. For that I need to try sincerely and push ahead. I need to be fruitful. I need to be rich. Much obliged folks.

Good question dear many beginner are here to only make a money and want to a rich but its not a easy here we only learn yes of course we earn but its not enough.

There are two human desires to be a successful man or a man with money.  You know that money can be made or earned in many ways but the real success lies in the amount of money earned with your hard work, dedication, hard work and sincerity that will be a moment of real joy and success.

Cryptocurrency is providing success like becoming a rich man by doing posts with real hard work, skills , knowledge and informative ideas and also investment and trading

The desire to become rich is not a bad thing. ... A study conducted by Kansas State University found that those who had positive feelings about money were more likely to attain wealth and those who had negative feelings about money were more likely to become poor.Here's how you can find the clarity and understanding to achieve your biggest goals.

Embrace the unknown. ... 

Find clarity quickly. ... 

Learn with a purpose. ... 

Focus on context-based learning. ... 

Apply context-based learning. ... 

Get a teacher. ... 

Repeat until your learning becomes unconscious. ... 

Set specific goals with a hard timeline

You are right,but friend every one different goals and want to life and an thing. So it can be possible but for this we need to hard work. Some of leave due to fail, how they can success.  If you want to do any thing then determination is so important which help to you get new thing. So don't thing that failure stop you ,i think it give you chance to go forword with batter way.

Yes my ambition in my life is to get rich well it's not only my ambition everyone wants to get rich. Because in this world i have seen that money is the power and with money you can do anything what you wished for. Thanks 

No. My goal is to establish myself as an ideal person. Money alone is not enough to fulfill life. in addition to this, there needs to be more joy that i will strive to achieve

On 1/2/2021 at 10:48 PM, Kafon said:

I have spoken with many beginners, and their first goal is to get rich, and they want it in a short period of time, and when they fail, they get affected a lot, and some of them leave this field. If I am going to try to clarify the matter so that you are convinced that every human being is capable of achieving his material goals, but if he fulfills some simple and most important conditions, try to be ambitious and not fall from you. But be strong because after the continuous failure you will find yourself on the right path and the digital currencies, the most important of which is Bitcoin, has given huge profits to ordinary people, but they entered the field with great confidence, so do not hear the words of the losers because they want us to fail like them and cling to your dreams and the future will definitely be more beautiful. 

My life goal is to get rich so I am currently working on this site. You know I can earn money and gain knowledge by working on this site.I know that by gaining knowledge we will find different ways to earn money. That is why I am working on this site so that I can gain knowledge.

No doubt money is important to achieve some of our goals in our life but it should not be the goal. There should be a balance in life as just money can't make you live a happier life. I also need money but only in those fields where nothing can make alternative of it. Otherwise ambition is always just to achieve future goals.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Everyone want to be rich in life but I'm comfortable in whatever I earn here because this amount fulfill my needs and I don't want anything more and later if I have more income then I can change my goals and will do more better in life to be strong enough..

The question is very good and successful, you have the most important money in human life, then my answer about it is 

Everything that can make a person happy, every thing that can make a person feel good is very important for him and if seen, money is one thing through which we achieve happiness. 

So then, if we do not make money with a lot of money, we need a lot of money to achieve a good lifestyle to do the most in this world, and that is only when we can achieve it.  

Yes you right . My aim is to be successful and rich . Everyone's want to be rich . Cryptotalk is good forum to earn money . They pay huge amount . Thanks for sharing this information.  Good luck to all of you .

Thanks dear friend for asking a very good question.And as everyone i also want to become rich but you cannot become rich in one day and to become rich through this forum you should work hard and with patience and always make the quality posts on this forum.

Здравствуйте! Нет я студент и я не хочу работать на работодателя я хочу добиться всего сам, в первую очередь я делаю это для себя, зарабатываю деньги занимаюсь саморазвитием.

As a begging we should not focus to how to become rich. At first, we need to work harder, and gain knowledge. Because knowledge and hard work brings money. It is the wrong decision to set an earning target without enough knowledge. Overall we should do hard work before focusing to become rich.