Is your ambition in life is to get rich - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Is your ambition in life is to get rich

I would say that every man wants his life to be rich and every member who is working on every platform will try to be rich.  But to be rich we have to work hard and be patient, all hard work is the most important.  If we all work hard and continue our work and thus we will surely become rich one day. Aspiring to be a rich person.  But to be rich we have to create special goals and then we have to work very hard and be active in performing them.  But for this, it is important that we go to them only if we want to stay within limits.  The forum is a good platform where we are getting good amount of bitcoin for our posts and comments, so from here we can compile our goals and ambitions after getting good profit.

This platform is that he becomes a rich man

But there are some people who want to get rich very soon, Overnight want to see themselves rich, but such people fail, there are very few people whose luck is very fast and they become rich overnight, But most people fail to do so. Best of luch

Thank you for asking your question, I have asked that question which I like very much. I have only one purpose in my life I wish that I become a good trader so that I can earn a lot of money in the coming times by trading.Because when the experience of trading becomes a person, then he can easily make money by trading. 

We do exactly one thing from your point. Anyone who wants to be rich, whether on this forum or in their life, but for this we have to show the patient. We should try till we succeed.

Of course i wabt rich in short period time .firstly you careful scammers . Your privacy your everything so please you secure.  Be patience  i should  definitely patience.  Then at the end we will win and learn earn a lot. This site is so good .

I am not agree with the ambition to become a rich person in your life. My ambition in life is to become a person who satisfy with his work and success makes him rich if he got something he wanted to achieve so i have no ambition to become rich i have an ambition to become a good and satisfied person. 

The fact of knowing about cryptocurrencies is in itself an investment for the future and knowing a lot about them It'll help us get rich in the future.

• +1 1

There is no benefit in being rich if we do not enjoy our  life.Because to earn more money we have to work longer and then we can't get time to enjoy our life. Human life is fleeting so I think people should be happy with what money they can get and enjoy life with that money then life will be great. 

There is nothing wrong in wanting to become rich in life. But I want to reminds us that being rich in life does not defined that we are successful. My ambition n life is to be successful in life,though I want to be rich but riches are not what makes us happy life.

My ambition is to be a successful business man because I like the idea of having connections with many people from every place I visit. that's why I keep learning about how markets work and how to build a successful relationship with people around me and be a talkative person.

• Useful or interesting 1

Not rich but to get successful in life look we can be happy in little amount of money if we want and we can also be unhappy if we’re billionaires also so so be successful in life not important to get rich if uh agree give a like thanks❤️

My ambition in this life is wealth and enough experience, so we have to gain experience and master successful work in order to get these wealth that you aspire to obtain, so be patient and have wisdom in order to achieve this goal with confidence and continue until the end.

No it is not my goal I want just to happy in life with family because rich is not necessary to become rich the important thing is how you can happy so become a creative person not becoming a machine. 

Of course, everyone wants to get rich quick. But this is not possible. I mean, if we don't work hard to achieve our goals with patience and contentment, we can't succeed. We can't be rich without hard work and effort. We need to gain knowledge and experience and invest when we see a good opportunity so that we can make a profit.

• +1 1

The main important thing to do is to be patience in anything and then continue working hard saving the earnings, to get rich take certain time before to become sufficient of wealth from different angles of participation of campaign or investment

I believe you need to bear in mind that without a long fight, any achievement will not be achieved and the issue for beginners is that they give up easily and give other people their mission. You must not give up. Try your best to accomplish your goal.

Yes, my friend, it is good for a person to be rich, but this does not come that easy. Rather, we must learn every day about new things so that we can take advantage of the opportunities that may come to us one day.

• +2 1

I am really have many wishes that can be fulfilled by only one way that I may become a rich man. One of the main and important thing I want to say about this topic is try again is the key to become rich. Practice polishes a man. If you hear negative, you become passionless and finally, you remain a loser like those who had told you the negative point of view. 

Sure, who wouldn't want to get rich? We all strive to do that, but the guaranteed plan and the correct way of working is what helps you to get there faster, I am trying to achieve great profits from cryptocurrencies, I have started to learn trading since now.

Everyone has different ambitions to make some money and get rich and others want fame.  I don’t want so much money or fame.  I want to fulfill my desire I want to travel around the world and be a blogger.  And for that I definitely need money.  But I don't want to be rich, I need money to fulfill my dreams, I don't need more than the truth.  In fact, there is no point in getting rich if we don't enjoy our life more because we have to work more days to earn more money and then we don't have time to enjoy our life.  Human life is fleeting, so I think people should be happy with what they can earn and enjoy life with that money but life will be great. Agree with you, my friend, especially for newcomers to this field, slow down and more  Gaining experience and making money does not come quickly and without fatigue, it is necessary.  We must put in the effort and effort to get what we want. Thanks guys.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. We must do our work in this forum with great confidence and do not look at anyone who has failed in his work in order not to affect us, and our morale remains high until we present our best things so that we can succeed and advance this forum all over the world and attract many people to get to know and join it

My ambition is not become rich but I need money for achieving my dreams as you know money become everything now a days so I hope I will become a rich person for achieving my goals

I agree with you that many beginners want to be rich at once but it is not easy to say.  We need to focus on this to avoid failure..  Success is not easy without hard work.  You should work harder and be more patient.  One day you will achieve your goals.

It's true , my ambition is becaming rich, and i'll surprise if someone said this is not my purpose. Crypto world is very risky place but it's full of oppourunities, i am not saying we're gonna make fortune in a short amount of time but if we improve our knowledge and do the right investments maybe we can achieve our goals.

• Useful or interesting 1

I do not think that wealth is a specific goal, rather it is a need to meet our daily and family needs. This money will not come easily. We have to arm itself with full knowledge about coding and employ it for our work to get higher money.