Is your ambition in life is to get rich - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Is your ambition in life is to get rich

You will not succeed without being patient, our various goals require a lot of patience and effort, and you will not be able to give up once we reach the first obstacle, let us love our work and strive for knowledge, and then we will get money.

• +2 1

As many of us has taken by greed they learn through a hard lesson that's something they have to face to, the reality itself is something we must learn and understand as not so many people quitted being not able to face the truth itself.

Patience is the key to relief. It is not necessary to become rich in a short time. It is not necessary to stop at the first gap in your path. You must learn from your mistakes and stand stronger than before.

Hello my dear friend.we have to make learning our ambition of life not getting rich because learning helps us to gather information which helps us to earn a hendsome amount of money which makes us rich in real life.

Hello my friend, of course everyone’s goal here is to get rich and have new cars and homes, but it can be said that we also work here because digital currencies will become the currencies in circulation in the future and the whole world will turn into digital so everyone must work now ..

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Of course my friend most of us aspire to be prosperous only when we work hard and diligently in the forums and acquire the skills and knowledge that enable us to achieve success.  You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business. 

: Man must be ambitious and have a goal to pursue.. As long as you are here on this site and this forum surely you have a goal and your goal is to make money and become rich...And to be able to achieve your financial goals, it's up to you alone because you're going to harvest what you grow.. If you work hard and you get a lot of money, that's for sure.. You have to grow old and get rich.

Everyone has their ambition in life but my ambition in life is to become a rich person and I want to trade cryptocurrencies that's why I joined this platform to learn about cryptocurrency .I am learning basic things about cryptocurrencies and related related to it and this is wonderful platform if you want to learn about cryptocurrency.

On 1/2/2021 at 9:48 PM, Kafon said:

I have spoken with many beginners, and their first goal is to get rich, and they want it in a short period of time, and when they fail, they get affected a lot, and some of them leave this field. If I am going to try to clarify the matter so that you are convinced that every human being is capable of achieving his material goals, but if he fulfills some simple and most important conditions, try to be ambitious and not fall from you. But be strong because after the continuous failure you will find yourself on the right path and the digital currencies, the most important of which is Bitcoin, has given huge profits to ordinary people, but they entered the field with great confidence, so do not hear the words of the losers because they want us to fail like them and cling to your dreams and the future will definitely be more beautiful. 

My dear friend i hope you are doing well. 

Yes my aim is being rich in my life and crypto is giving me an opportunity to fulfill my dreams. And i won't give up until i am a successful person. Presently whatever i will earn i will spend in my studies but later i will earn more and more to become rich in my life. This will only happen by being consistent and loyal with my work. 

you are absolutely right dear no one can become rich in one day in fact we if we see any successful member then we should also see their struggle and hard work behind their success and dear everyone make mistakes in their life but it does not mean that you will lose hope in fact man always learn from their mistakes so we should keep continue doing work hard if we want to become successful in our life

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to say you that this is not my ambition to get a a rich man but I want live peacefully so I want earn for daily routine of life and this is my ambition.

1 hour ago, Gomez12 said:

Yes, I believe that each of us has aspirations and goals in his life, but achieving them is not an easy thing, and we must not be discouraged and always strive towards gaining enough experience and knowledge to help us achieve it and we must  Don’t rush into any investment before gaining enough knowledge.

@Gomez12 We all want to have money, that takes time and patience, as you say, we have aspirations and goals, money is important, but in cryptocurrencies to obtain it, in addition to capital, knowledge is needed to know how to do good business and be able to obtain profitability, effort what we do will give us what we always want.

• +2 1

Thank you for providing these advices my friend yes I agree with you we have to be patient if we really want to reach our goal in the end there is no success without fatigue and obstacles we also have to enjoy the work in order to achieve our goal easily good luck 

Yes like every person it is also my ambition to get rich in life. I want to start investing in crypto talk and get more rich. I hear that by investing in this forum is very helpful to get more profit in crypto talk by investing money. I hope after investment it may be proved very helpful for me and for all of you guys who made an investment.

How are you friend There is another forum like this. The name of the BitcoinTalk website. Just post with constructive content and money will follow. However, in general, this site is as valid as crypto talc. And it is well known and trusted. There is no doubt that Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency in the crypto world

To wish my dear friends a happy day I want to tell you that it is not my ambition to get rich people but I want to live in peace so I want to earn for daily routine of life and this is my ambition y you are absolutely not the right favorite to be rich one day Maybe in reality if we see a successful member then we have to see the struggle and hard work behind their success.

• +4 1

I don't think this is bigger than my ambition, but I can say that money and wealth is something fundamental to reach the goals, because your dreams can't be achieved without knowledge, and brings you money, therefore you'll become rich without to know ،
That's why I'm trying to get to the summit .

• +4 1

The matter is not so simple, crypto can make you rich, but you must strive a lot to reach a successful stage in investment, you must be able to study each currency and know its goals and the strength of its project.

• +3 1

Of course I want to get rich ...But in order to get to the stage of wealth I must know and gain more experience to expand on the issue of encrypted currencies and most important of all is to be confident that I will reach the stage of wealth I do not listen to the talk of people who break hopes and dreams I must fail one or more times but this is not It means that my goal will not be achieved, as we know every horse has a cup

In the event that you are sincere in your ambition, and ready to do everything necessary to achieve the dream of wealth, here are some tips:
Save the money to invest, not just to save
Set goals and visualize how to achieve them
(You have to set a clear goal, and then you must develop a specific plan for how to achieve this goal; money will not come out of nowhere, but you have to strive to obtain it).

Being able to live a rich life is just one among my ambitions. there are also other goals and objectives I would like to reach but being able to be financially independent is one among the topmost priority given. So it is very much essential that we strive and be determined to reach this goal true acquiring knowledge.

• +3 1

Welcome dear to the world of crypto talk. I think everyone want to become rich person. This is everyone dream to become successful in their field. But i also want to collect lots of information about different topics of crypto. Wish you all the best of Luck.

• +1 1

Yes of course its my ambition to become rich in my life. Everyone can become a rich man. In this platform we can earn money and learn a lots of knowledge at the same time. By acquiring knowledge about crypto currency here we can become expert in investing and trading.

First of all, we must develop ourselves, our knowledge and our expertise, and benefit from the experiences and expertise of others before entering and specializing in a field so that we can benefit and not bear a great loss and when we have the experience and sufficient information we will be able to determine the right time and the appropriate currency and we must always share this information that We get it and get away from selfishness because without the members and other people we would not have reached that experience and knowledge, and yes, access to wealth from cryptocurrencies is not impossible, but it needs fatigue and pursuit of what I mentioned earlier .
Good luck