The forum rules are here, don't ask about them anymore. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dormilon

The forum rules are here, don't ask about them anymore.

Unfortunately, several members are asking questions about the forum rules, and the response is already available and proven by the moderators. Bypassing such a matter, my friends, can result in a warning.

Repetition, content theft, copying and pasting, multiple accounts, fraud in granting ratings, are among the most prominent penalties that the forum violates by banning it completely, so you should avoid committing such violations to ensure the continuation of your journey in the forum.

My dear friend, yes, the old members of the forum should get out of the idea of publishing topics about the rules and they should rise to better levels of publishing, for example publishing about how to trade and what are the best sites for trading this is what we should publish

• +3 1

Yes I have also seen many topics and many post that are discussing about this thing there is a simple answer that you should only visit the forum section you will find every answer of your question but no they are just making a useless topics.

• +2 1

Arguably, new people who ask over and over about the rules are going the easy way to gain a good reputation. Let's never use the easy way.

Thanks for this useful information my friend this topic is really helpful and beneficial for all the beginners because they don't know about this information that how can they find the rules and guidelines of this platform so that they can follow them. 

Well done dear to help you have done a good job to create a knowledge full topic which contain all the rules. and you are told that we should not everytime ask for the rules .we should land rules which are given on this forum thank you best of luck hope you will like my point here..

Thank you very much, dear, for this valuable and informative post.  You are right, there are a lot of new members who ask about the rules of work in the forum and where they are located and how to search for us and work according to them.