Don't Give Up Now My Friends. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptotalk01

Don't Give Up Now My Friends.

On 1/2/2021 at 1:48 PM, Cryptotalk01 said:

Nothing good in this world comes easily for that reason i want to tell us that we should not feel discouraged while working in this forum because everyone is working on there timezones, let us pursue our dreams by working patiently in any section of the forum we visit because sooner or later we shall definitely be recognized as good ambassadors of this great forum.

DON'T GIVE UP, GREAT THINGS TAKE TIME 💯.

Keep pushing my friends we are almost there.

My dear friend, just losers who give up and don't continue to pursue their goals. To be successful you have to be patient ,and have a large knowledge and imagination .

Thank you and good luck. 

I totally agree with you, I have been working in this forum for more than a year, and after all that patience, I have achieved very big goals so far, I have accumulated good capital, learned to trade and become making excellent profits from trading, and I am very happy to have been in this forum since the beginning .

• +3 1

This is a very encouraging post. I agree totally agree with you. Newbies might find making post boring at the beggining , i felt the same when i was a begginer but after a while they'll realized our posts is improving our knowledge about crypto. I know it's not easy to do that but , it's totally worth it.

• +1 1

Dear mate you are saying absolutely right that don't give up .so we must working hard in our work and one day we become successfully person .we don't give up now friends and working hard .we must try to better profit.

My friends we don't get success by jumping because getting success step by step is very important and helpful for everyone . Because my friends in the case of get success early we missed many useful things and that is not good for us.

My friend everyone want get success early . But it is not good for everyone because in this case we lose our more money and waste the time . That's why my friends always get success with patience .

Edited by Malik9532
  • +3 1

Of course my friend I think that nothing comes easily in this life, so you have to have patience to achieve your dream, also you have to face some problems when you enter this forum.  And to succeed in this problem you have to work a little harder

Yes you're right don't lose hope learn new things and get experience. This forum provide you great knowledge about crypto. This is inspiration post, I appreciate your work. Many beginners including me inspired by such posts. Learn from seniors.

Hello friends I hope you have a good day I know crypto talk have some problems now a days but be patient it's not so easy this pandemic situation everyone face many problems

Yes brother you are right.It is a motivational message for the members who are at slow position.They should work hard because hard work makes a man perfect and one day they will get success in this world  best platform.

With hard work and time in your life, not everything can be achieved. So don’t give it up too soon unless you’re going through some stress. Focus on making your dreams come true. Your soul says I will not give up, I will make it where I want it to be.

Yes my friend you are right, you shouldn't give up in this situation. Cryptotalk is best platform, you won't get another platform like this. If you want to succeed in this platform very soon it is quite difficult, you have to wait for few weeks to get success. So keep working and don't loose your hopes guys.☺️☺️

Saluta to all my dear friends, hope you are all well.

Dear friend if you reply to any post and And people do not like and comment on that place, then you do not lose courage, but you try to answer that the answer to your next post is even better, when people fall in it, it is very much impress and they like to give comments and comments on it.  

You don't give up and be courageous.

Yes you are right don't give up its time to courage us its time to enjoy don't waste your time now and never ever give up in your life this is the time make something for yourself this is the time to do some thing for yourself the time is not someone's property it passed with its routine so be man don't be dicouraged 

Allah's plans are better than us !

The forum already become a part of my life. Every day I use this forum to learn many things. In every morning after rise from sleep at first I open the forum to see new important topics and updated news about trading and currency. I am doing hard work to learn trading. I like this forum very much.

Yes you are right don't give up its time to courage us its time to enjoy don't waste your time now and never ever give up in your life this is the time make something for yourself this is the time to do some thing for yourself the time is not someone's property it passed with its routine so be man don't be dicouraged 

Allah's plans are better than us !

Dear friends, I hope you will work hard here and in return you will get a good salary.  I trust you because all the work in the current market is quite difficult so I will tell you that you will achieve something here by highlighting your intellectual labor and work skills and no matter how hard it is you will accept it and consider the situation and work accordingly.  Will.  I hope you succeed. We are by your side. Thank you dear friend

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. And I am totally agree with you. You have shared such a precious knowledge with us.

Here I am adding one thing more that we should never go shortcut in our life. Its spoils our thinking ability and our mind became dull.

So always work Hard

The real truth is that nothing good in this world come with giving up you should never consider giving up as an option always strive to give in your best to whatever you do

On 1/2/2021 at 4:48 PM, Cryptotalk01 said:

Nothing good in this world comes easily for that reason i want to tell us that we should not feel discouraged while working in this forum because everyone is working on there timezones, let us pursue our dreams by working patiently in any section of the forum we visit because sooner or later we shall definitely be recognized as good ambassadors of this great forum.

DON'T GIVE UP, GREAT THINGS TAKE TIME 💯.

Keep pushing my friends we are almost there.

Yes mate you are right. Sometimes we can not achieve our goal in first attempt. Than it doesn't mean that we can not do this. We should try again and again. We should not give up. It is a sin. We should realize that failure is key of success. After a failure there is definitely success.

Well you are Right don't give up my friend. We should work hard for my goals. If we work hard or honestly then we can do anything we want to be do. So be patience and struggle.

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

yes dear your right and your post very informative for me. This motivation important for every member on this platform. So I think this great topic we should not give any condition and any situation.

Greetings my friend , you have made a actually good posts. Giving up is not the solution of any situation. At what extent you would keep doing give up?, at some stage of life you have to fave more and more problems,so the best option for so is to tackel the problem and get come over on it