Don't Give Up Now My Friends. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptotalk01

Don't Give Up Now My Friends.

Yes, everything in this life requires work and effort and does not come easily, so not to give up and follow up to reach the set goal and work in this forum requires time and patience in order to be able to succeed

Patience and hard work is key to success. One can never achieve one's goals if he gave up. I know that members are facing many problems at this forum and even payment for giving reactions has stopped but now is not a good time to give up. We will get reward for our hard work. We just have to be patient and committed. After these ups and downs we will reach the peak of success.

Thank you so much for this encouragement . You are right we should not give up but need to word harder.we should read the seniors post and learn from their post. I'm new on this site , i had completed my 100 post but 14 of them were deleted . I don't know which of my mistakes is in it but I'm trying again to make this 14 post complete.

Yeah you're absolutely right my friend. I'm also agree with you. We shouldn’t give up from our work. Cause if we lost from here then we couldn’t success. So everytime we should focus in our work and try to do best of us.

I will tell patience can fetch you any type of success, I will advice us to be patient rating not been paid shouldn't borders us because it also take some day's for cryptotalk campaign btc start working some days back and if I could remember some people received double payment before which is no more, I advice us to still stay patient we don't know what admin and the moderators planning for us. 

Yes you say absolutely right without struggle life is useless I appreciate your post that you motivate people we not fear and not leave struggle if we fail to achieve the goal we do try to try with struggle i think one day we become successful 

Edited by Jam sidra

The only thing that can end fustration is patience, we need to be always keeping works here with lots of patience to enjoying this communities, in the beginning of writing our first 100 post we feel like it would complicated untill we continue with our Grace to reach our dreams.

Yeah buddy, I was discovered that this forum is good to learning much about crypto currencies world, is is much helping our knowledge about making crypto currencies for trading.

This is really a beautiful thing, my friend, I encourage you to be enthusiastic and not succumb to tiredness or boredom.

Yes, we should not lose heart if a person is blocked on this platform, then he should create an account again and come here from the account and keep commenting and earning money and trying to complete your basic needs.

On 1/3/2021 at 2:06 PM, Cryptotalk01 said:

I fully agree with you my friend giving up is for losers and as long as we keep working hard definitely one day we will make by earning lots of money from the likes of this forum because I believe hardwork really pays.

Hardwork pays for sure and as long as you become patience definitely you will be among the happiest people in cryptoworld because working in this forum offer us many opportunities and I will like us to utilize this opportunity.

On 1/2/2021 at 7:01 PM, MT khan said:

@Cryptotalk01 very good explanation dear, No doubt we should hardworking for unique ideas for the next step in this platform we should visit to every section learn more about cryptosystem, cryptography and about its currencies.

Well said mate and by that I believe we can all succeed in this cryptowold as well as this forum because work will be easy for us in nay section of the forum we visit but we also need to be patient because it is the key.

Yes I think you are right. Never give up it is the best forum and also best for the learning and also well for earning. So never give up if you want to be a good trader and respectful person in the forum then you should need to hard work.

• +2 1

You are absolutely right and I am a hundred percent agreed with you. To be successful in any field, you have to work very hard and initially you have to tolerate difficult in that field. So never should give up work hard on that platform with patience.Always work hard and Follow the rules and regulations on this platform as well, on this platform you will be successful one day.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Obviously Mate, You are right. if we give up we cannot earn anything and every work require hardship and struggle. the risk we are afraid of taking could be the one that change our entire life. So do not lose hope and fill yourself with patience because everything takes time.

Edited by Muhmmad Yousaf

You are right, my friend, we must be effective members of the forum by publishing useful, valuable and content posts related to the topic at hand, providing good advice, and sharing our experiences and opinions with each other. Add to that give each other good reviews. Avoid writing racist phrases.

Really your post is a lot of motivation for all of us. We can help each other to create good posts.This is a very good platform, we can help ourselves a lot by helping each other because if we help anyone, we will also be helped from anyone.

• +5 1

This post is motivated for all and especially for those who loose their hope due to present earning situation but hard working always give good results but these results comes late or suddenly so continue work. We should not work just for money because knowledge is also important to make money so work for knowledge in first. 

• Useful or interesting 1

You are correct, old buddy, we should be powerful individuals from the discussion by distributing helpful, significant and content presents related on the current point, giving a word of wisdom, and imparting our encounters and insights with one another. Add to that give each other great audits. Try not to compose bigoted expressions.

Thanks for your post.....

Yes,never give up,do what is in your mind,but think well before you do something,actually hard work bring succes,so we need work hard and get what we want,never think it is too late,always have hope on want you want dont be depressed

Your point is quite right, there are a lot of problems inside every field, which we have to face in the beginning. But that doesn't mean you lose courage and don't work any further Together it is that you have to solve those problems and learn from them and move forward and succeed in life. So whenever you give up the courage, think about what I started this work for and never give up, work hard, God will hive you reward of your hard work.

On 1/3/2021 at 12:32 PM, Adrianna said:

You are right that the great thing take time. I see some people who give up when the face some hurdles. I think it is not the right way after some hurdles we should not give up we should make ourselves strong by getting more information and by encouraging ourselves and try to build patience day by day.

Patience is what we can all use to conquer cryptowold because nothing good comes easily which means we need to learn a lot before succeeding in this forum as well as cryptowold at large.

I was agreed with you when i am Newly here i face many problems and difficulties but time passed away and than i see what going on how my posts and reacts work it and how we can earn the main point is patience if you have than you will surely be succeed 

I see a lot of members who are disappointed by the location of the posts. Completing first 100 post that is not very easy because than you be don't have experience and they don't know anything about the cryptocurrency that's why a lot of posts get deleted and they get irritated and they don't want to continue my advice to them is that they should keep working and they should not give it up. 

I realy agree with your post. We shoul make struggle in our daily basis.. we can help each other by giving them good reputation. To fulfill our dream we have to struggled and one day we reached to our goals.

good in this world comes easily for that reason i want to tell us that we should not feel discouraged while working in this forum because everyone is working on there timezones, let us pursue our dreams by working patiently in any section of the forum we visit because sooner or later we shall definitely be recognized as good ambassadors of this great forum.

DON'T GIVE UP, GREAT THINGS TAKE TIME 💯.

Keep pushing my friends we are almost there.