How many warning points that stop your income? - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Ahmad meo

How many warning points that stop your income?

Welcome, my friend, I hope my participation helps you. I think that the warning points are three warning points. When you get them, you will be banned. So you should avoid getting warning points. He is also my friend. Sometimes you are banned without giving you warning points. So you should be cautious and I hope for adults.  Here is to correct my speech if there is any error

On 1/2/2021 at 12:20 AM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Hi friends. I want to ask a question about cryptocurrency warning points that is

" how many warning point that stop your income?"

Please tell me about this and give me good reputation.

The warning points give it when you break the forum rules. When an inappropriate comment is made, it does not fit with what is being developed in the publication or when you copied it from another. The points give it to you gradually. They give you the opportunity to correct but when you reach the established limit, the person can be considered out of the game.

• +1 1

Welcome, my friend, when you receive the first warning point, nothing will happen and it is considered a warning, and the second time you suspend your account for a period of 7 days, and in the third time your account is permanently suspended.

• +3 1

There are a number of warning points. The first point does not happen except for the sake of attention, the second stops working for several days, and the third stops working permanently This is what I know It is better to read the rules to know more.

Hello dear friend,

I think if you got 1st warning point, nothing happens to your account. But when you got 2nd warning point then also nothing special happens but if you got 3rd warning point then you can't earn more.

That is brief point I think on the off chance that you get 3 admonition point after that you haven't any opportunity for you.after getting three admonition point you record can be banned.and your pay will stop.so attempt to work cautiously at this discussion and never get cautioning point.continue with difficult work and desire to be achievement.

• -4 1

dear friend I want to tell you that if we break the rules of crop top and we do not follow the rules and regulations of cricket OK then keep it ok will send us warning points after someone appoints the product will be another account permanently so we will not able to reactive power account

• +2 1

The absolute prohibition of operating here in accordance with rules and regulations requires 5 warning points.
As for less than that number, some of them cause a temporary ban from the forum. The first and second points do not prohibit us, but we become more vulnerable to the ban.
So we have to avoid getting caught and stick to the rules and laws.

• +2 1

I am still new to the cryptotalk platform because I'm still learning from the senior members of the platform, but I think you just have little grace to enjoy, if you have few warning points, then you can still be making posts in the platform, but when this situation continue, then you might be ban from the platform, this is my thought on this.

• +2 1

Hello my friends, the issue will be just a time, and after the issuance of the first experience of the cryptocurrency law, the rest of the countries will benefit from it, and their role will be merely deleting, adding or modifying, but the state of success witnessed by the cryptocurrencies will prompt the issuance of a unified law on the world level to go towards a better future

• +2 1

If you are going against the rules of the forum or publishing false contents then you get the warning points and these points are up to 4 . Sometime they give you penalty to stop posting for 3 days and some for 7 days.  Then these warning points have 1 month expiry and then removes  from your profile. 

• +1 1

My friend my apology I don't think I can answer this your question because I'm a begginer in this forum am still battling with my free 100 posts, but anyway senior members will explain to you better buddy.

You must not violate the forum rules if you want not to receive warning points, the first point nothing happens. If you get a second warning point, you are banned from working in the forum for a week. The third warning point leads to banning your account permanently, so you must be careful  And committed.

• +2 1

welcome
You must be careful with regards
To apply the terms and conditions in your posts
In order not to take a warning when violating it
According to my information, I think you have 3 warnings
When accessing the third one, the account from the cryptototalk is banned

• +1 1

I think this depends upon the mistake that you did sometimes the moderators banned the account without giving any warning point . And I think there are three or four warning points that are given by the moderators. Therefore we should follow the rules of the forum to avoid getting the warning points.

@Muhammad Ahmad meo I think there are three stages of warning points. If we get one warning point we would be stopped from posting until we don't acknowledge our warning and once we acknowledge it there will be no effect on our account or earning . But if we continue to violate rules ,we will get second warning point and our account would be locked for seven days I guess. And if we got third warning point ,our account would be permanently banned.

I am a new member of crypto currency. So,I don’t know how many warning points are bad for your account. But I advice you always follow the rules and respect other members. If you always follow the rules then you can never get any warning points. I want to always follow the rules of crypto currency. I hope I will be survive to crypto currency. So,I want to learn al things of crypto currency from senior and experience members. 

Dear friend I am new here on this forum but I don't have any idea about how many warning points once you get when your income stops .so I know that we should avoid these warnings any points so that our income will not get banned .but I don't have any idea that one two or three how many  points will stop our income.

• +4 1

Cautioning point is the solitary thing which make issue with you and furthermore disclosed to you that you are doing botch which can be boycott your record. First and secend not show more impact on installment however perhaps you can quit posting when you will get third admonition point.

Hello dear members I hope you all are good at doing great awan's platform and enjoy in healthy life first thing I want to tell you that there if you receive three

points your account will be removed from this platform

Hello there greetings I don't have any idea how many stripes they will give you first and then band your account but I'm sure and now couple of strike and after that morning David in your account so don't where D&D away at don't be patient and work hard don't cheat cute cute da'ville strike you and then your account from this forum

• +4 1

Hello dear
I think that the warning stages are three, meaning that they are three points, and the last time there is a final ban, so all you have to do is abide by the rules and conditions laid down here.

Nice day my friend. 

• +2 1

Welcome my friend .. In fact, I am new and I have not received warning points yet .. so I don’t know exactly .. stick to the forum rules and you will not get warning points

My friend, The first and second warning clauses don't have much of an impact on installments, but you might be able to stop posting when you receive the third warning clause. The warning point is one thing that causes you problems and furthermore shows you that you are making a mistake that could boycott your record.

If you post here following the rules, you will be able to earn a good quality income from here. This forum is the best forum. Here you will work efficiently. You will not post anything wrong here, you will post 20 times a day following the rules. If you do less than 20 posts, you will close the path of income from here. And if you break the rules of the forum you will be given forbidden points. So you'll work with caution here.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Уважаемые пользователи! Наш обменник был добавлен в всеми известный мониторинг ExchangeSumo.
    • 🪙 Число биткоин-банкоматов по всему миру снова почти достигло рекорда   По данным Coin ATM Radar, сейчас в мире функционирует 38 279 криптобанкоматов. Эта цифра близка к рекордному уровню в 39 541 устройство, достигнутому в декабре 2022 года.   На фоне восстановления рынка криптовалют за последние 11 месяцев в эксплуатацию было введено почти 6000 криптовалютных банкоматов. Данные устройства установлены в 72 странах и производятся 43 различными компаниями.   Во время медвежьего рынка в период со второй половины 2022 года по июль 2023 года количество крипто-ATM существенно сократилось, упав ниже отметки в 33 000 устройств.   На диаграмме показано количество биткоин-банкоматов в период с 2014 по 2024 год. Данные: Coinatmradar   За этот год в мире было установлено 2564 криптобанкомата, в то время как в 2023 году 2861 устройство вывели из эксплуатации.   Наибольшее количество криптобанкоматов в США — 31 916. Канада занимает второе место с 3024 устройствами, а Австралия – третье с 1107.   Считается, что Австралия может обойти показатель Европы в 1584 биткоин-банкомата в том случае, если сохранит текущую динамику, учитывая, что отметку в 1000 устройств она преодолела в апреле.   Сальвадор, ставший в 2021 году первой страной, признавшей биткоин законным платёжным средством, располагает 215 криптобанкоматами.   На сегодняшний день наиболее представленным в криптобанкоматах активом является биткоин, который доступен практически на всех устройствах. Также широко применяются Ethereum и Litecoin.
    • РСПП предложил создать в России криптофонд для трансграничных расчетов   Управляющий директор управления финансовой политики и финансовых рынков РСПП Андрей Лисицын пояснил, что речь идет о фонде виртуальных активов, полученных на территории страны.   Криптовалюту во внутренний оборот вводить не будут, поскольку это запрещено российским законодательством. Следующим шагом может стать выпуск цифровых финансовых активов (ЦФА), которые будут привязаны к криптовалютному фонду.   В РСПП подчеркнули, что расчеты с компаниями станут проводить не самими виртуальными активами, а правом требования к ним путем выпуска ЦФА. Благодаря такому сценарию, риска появления спекулятивного спроса на внутреннем рынке не будет.   Ранее заместитель министра финансов Иван Чебесков заявил, что Россия вместе с регуляторами стран экономического блока БРИКС готовит запуск платформы BRICS Bridge для расчетов в национальных цифровых валютах.   Какую акцию купить во время следующих торгов? Многие инвесторы не решаются вкладывать больше денег в акции в условиях стремительного роста их курсов в 2024 году. Сомневаетесь, во что инвестировать дальше? Получите доступ к нашим проверенным финансовым портфелям и откройте для себя возможности с высоким потенциалом. Только в 2024 году алгоритм ProPicks выявил 2 акции, выросшие более чем на 150%, 4 акции с ростом свыше 30% и еще 3 — с ростом свыше 25%. Впечатляющий результат! Изучайте различные стратегии и богатейте с помощью финансовых портфелей на основе индексов Доу Джонса или S&P, акций технологических компаний или компаний средней капитализации. Источник - https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2445896
    • Уважаемые пользователи!На сегодня курсы(по Киеву):Покупка: +2.3%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10230$)Продажа: -2.8%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9720usdt)Так же делаем выплаты и принимаем евро по SEPA/SEPA Instant, SWIFT, IBAN по очень выгодным тарифамСуществует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеровНапоминаем о перечне наших услуг:-Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные-Перестановка кеша по всему миру(50+ стран)-Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal-Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDTМы находимся на всех известных мониторингах:Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочихВсе заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.bestПо всем прочим вопросам, курсам по регионам - обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм
    • 🎁Дорогие друзья! Мы запустили акцию за совершённый обмен на нашем сайте! Бонус 500 рублей на вашу карту или кошелек USDT (trc20) за любой обмен на  нашем сайте. Мы ценим ваше мнение и хотим отблагодарить Вас за активное участие в развитии сервиса обмена криптовалют ChangeExpert. 💝 Чтобы принять участие в акции, необходимо выполнить следующие условия: 1️⃣Провести обмен по любому из направлений, а также и на любую сумму.    2️⃣Подписаться на наш telegram-канал    3️⃣Напишите отзыв о вашем обмене на exnode, mywot, bitsmedia, kurs   4️⃣Написать в telegram @Advertising_ChangeExpert, "Участвую в акции", а также предоставить номер заявки о проведенном обмене, скриншоты Ваших отзывов на указанных сайтах.
    • Снова специалисты с платформы Lookonchain обнаружили успешного трейдера. По их данным, неизвестный инвестор, возможно, разработчик мемтокена DORAE, преднамеренно продал 2,5 млн монет. Этот ход позволил трейдеру заработать свыше $1 млн всего за 6 часов. Эксперты полагают, что инвестор применил традиционную схему «rug pull», что позволило ему получить такую значительную прибыль за короткий срок.   Аналитики Lookonchain заметили, что подобные скам-схемы становятся всё более распространенными среди мемкоинов и призвали пользователей быть внимательными при решении инвестировать в подобные активы.    
    • 📰Новости terminal.cash: Новые направления обмена.   Уважаемые пользователи!   Мы рады сообщить, что наш обменный пункт terminal.cash расширяет свои возможности и добавляет новые направления обмена. Теперь вы можете легко и удобно обменивать:   - Ethereum (ETH) на Visa/MasterCard (RUB) - Tether (TRC20 USDT) на Visa/MasterCard (RUB) - Bitcoin (BTC) на Visa/MasterCard (RUB) - Ethereum (ETH) на МИР (RUB) - Tether (TRC20 USDT) на МИР (RUB) - Bitcoin (BTC) на МИР (RUB) - Visa/MasterCard (RUB) на Ethereum (ETH) - Visa/MasterCard (RUB) на Tether (TRC20 USDT) - Visa/MasterCard (RUB) на Bitcoin (BTC) - МИР (RUB) на Ethereum (ETH) - МИР (RUB) на Tether (TRC20 USDT) - МИР (RUB) на Bitcoin (BTC)   Наши клиенты могут наслаждаться быстрыми и безопасными обменами с минимальными комиссиями. Мы стремимся предоставлять лучший сервис и удовлетворять потребности всех наших пользователей. Благодарим вас за доверие и поддержку!   Следите за новостями и обновлениями на нашем сайте. Мы всегда работаем над тем, чтобы сделать ваш опыт использования terminal.cash еще лучше.   С уважением, команда terminal.cash
    • June Results: Gold Brings Astronomical Profits to NordFX's Top 3 Traders   The brokerage firm NordFX has summarised the trading performance of its clients for June 2024. Additionally, the social trading services PAMM and CopyTrading, as well as the income generated by the company's IB partners, have been evaluated.   - The leader of the month is a trader from South Asia, account No. 1773XXX, with a profit of USD 82,933. This impressive "astronomical" result was achieved through trades in gold (XAU/USD), a favourite instrument among NordFX's most successful traders. - In second place, with a result of USD 59,135, is another representative from South Asia, account No. 1771XXX, who also achieved success through the "golden" pair XAU/USD. - A trader from West Asia, account No. 1774XXX, secured third place with earnings of USD 58,653 from gold transactions in June.   In NordFX's passive investment services, the following developments were noted:   - In the PAMM service, several startups caught attention due to their activity. AI Scalping Master High Risk showed a 100% profit in exactly 100 days, and Zenix 786 achieved a 72% profit in 99 days. These results are impressive, but the maximum drawdown for both managers was also significant – 46% and 36%, respectively. Therefore, the "High Risk" note in the name of the first account is not just words but a warning that trading in financial markets is risky. Investors must exercise maximum caution when entrusting money to any manager.   - In CopyTrading, we continue to monitor the performance of the signal yahmat-forex, which recently celebrated its anniversary. Over 372 days, the provider of this signal managed to show a yield of 467% with a maximum drawdown of 47%. Among startups, the signal AA Strategy is notable, with a profit of 299% in just two months, though it also had a drawdown of more than 63%.   When considering subscribing to a signal, besides profit and drawdown, we advise paying attention to the manager's own capital. For example, in the case of AA Strategy, it is only USD 142. Now imagine you subscribe to this signal with the same lot (1:1), but your starting capital is not USD 142 but USD 425, which is three times more. In this case, your drawdown would be only 21% of the deposit, though the profit would also decrease from 299% to approximately 100%. However, doubling your capital in just two months is still quite impressive. It should be noted here that the purpose of this explanation is not to convince you to subscribe to this particular signal but to remind you of the basic rules of money management and ways to reduce financial risks.   Among NordFX's IB partners, the top three are as follows: - The first place is held by a partner from West Asia, account No. 1645XXX, who was credited with a reward of USD 34,454 in June; - In second place is a partner from South Asia, account No. 1565XXX, who received a commission of USD 5,962; - Completing the top three is another representative from South Asia, account No. 1576XXX, who earned USD 5,429 for the month. Notice: These materials should not be deemed a recommendation for investment or guidance for working on financial markets: they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and can lead to a loss of money deposited.   #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market   https://nordfx.com/
    • Актуальный тариф на 01.07.2024   🚀 Покупаем Криптовалюту 💵 USDT за наличку USD 2.1% За 10000 USDT -> получаете 10210 USD   💲 Продаем Криптовалюту 💼 Наличка USD>USDT +2.7% За 10000 USD -> получаете 9737 USDT   Наш сайт.