How many warning points that stop your income? - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Ahmad meo

How many warning points that stop your income?

Welcome, my friend, I hope my participation helps you. I think that the warning points are three warning points. When you get them, you will be banned. So you should avoid getting warning points. He is also my friend. Sometimes you are banned without giving you warning points. So you should be cautious and I hope for adults.  Here is to correct my speech if there is any error

On 1/2/2021 at 12:20 AM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Hi friends. I want to ask a question about cryptocurrency warning points that is

" how many warning point that stop your income?"

Please tell me about this and give me good reputation.

The warning points give it when you break the forum rules. When an inappropriate comment is made, it does not fit with what is being developed in the publication or when you copied it from another. The points give it to you gradually. They give you the opportunity to correct but when you reach the established limit, the person can be considered out of the game.

• +1 1

Welcome, my friend, when you receive the first warning point, nothing will happen and it is considered a warning, and the second time you suspend your account for a period of 7 days, and in the third time your account is permanently suspended.

• +3 1

There are a number of warning points. The first point does not happen except for the sake of attention, the second stops working for several days, and the third stops working permanently This is what I know It is better to read the rules to know more.

Hello dear friend,

I think if you got 1st warning point, nothing happens to your account. But when you got 2nd warning point then also nothing special happens but if you got 3rd warning point then you can't earn more.

That is brief point I think on the off chance that you get 3 admonition point after that you haven't any opportunity for you.after getting three admonition point you record can be banned.and your pay will stop.so attempt to work cautiously at this discussion and never get cautioning point.continue with difficult work and desire to be achievement.

• -4 1

dear friend I want to tell you that if we break the rules of crop top and we do not follow the rules and regulations of cricket OK then keep it ok will send us warning points after someone appoints the product will be another account permanently so we will not able to reactive power account

• +2 1

The absolute prohibition of operating here in accordance with rules and regulations requires 5 warning points.
As for less than that number, some of them cause a temporary ban from the forum. The first and second points do not prohibit us, but we become more vulnerable to the ban.
So we have to avoid getting caught and stick to the rules and laws.

• +2 1

I am still new to the cryptotalk platform because I'm still learning from the senior members of the platform, but I think you just have little grace to enjoy, if you have few warning points, then you can still be making posts in the platform, but when this situation continue, then you might be ban from the platform, this is my thought on this.

• +2 1

Hello my friends, the issue will be just a time, and after the issuance of the first experience of the cryptocurrency law, the rest of the countries will benefit from it, and their role will be merely deleting, adding or modifying, but the state of success witnessed by the cryptocurrencies will prompt the issuance of a unified law on the world level to go towards a better future

• +2 1

If you are going against the rules of the forum or publishing false contents then you get the warning points and these points are up to 4 . Sometime they give you penalty to stop posting for 3 days and some for 7 days.  Then these warning points have 1 month expiry and then removes  from your profile. 

• +1 1

My friend my apology I don't think I can answer this your question because I'm a begginer in this forum am still battling with my free 100 posts, but anyway senior members will explain to you better buddy.

You must not violate the forum rules if you want not to receive warning points, the first point nothing happens. If you get a second warning point, you are banned from working in the forum for a week. The third warning point leads to banning your account permanently, so you must be careful  And committed.

• +2 1

welcome
You must be careful with regards
To apply the terms and conditions in your posts
In order not to take a warning when violating it
According to my information, I think you have 3 warnings
When accessing the third one, the account from the cryptototalk is banned

• +1 1

I think this depends upon the mistake that you did sometimes the moderators banned the account without giving any warning point . And I think there are three or four warning points that are given by the moderators. Therefore we should follow the rules of the forum to avoid getting the warning points.

@Muhammad Ahmad meo I think there are three stages of warning points. If we get one warning point we would be stopped from posting until we don't acknowledge our warning and once we acknowledge it there will be no effect on our account or earning . But if we continue to violate rules ,we will get second warning point and our account would be locked for seven days I guess. And if we got third warning point ,our account would be permanently banned.

I am a new member of crypto currency. So,I don’t know how many warning points are bad for your account. But I advice you always follow the rules and respect other members. If you always follow the rules then you can never get any warning points. I want to always follow the rules of crypto currency. I hope I will be survive to crypto currency. So,I want to learn al things of crypto currency from senior and experience members. 

Dear friend I am new here on this forum but I don't have any idea about how many warning points once you get when your income stops .so I know that we should avoid these warnings any points so that our income will not get banned .but I don't have any idea that one two or three how many  points will stop our income.

• +4 1

Cautioning point is the solitary thing which make issue with you and furthermore disclosed to you that you are doing botch which can be boycott your record. First and secend not show more impact on installment however perhaps you can quit posting when you will get third admonition point.

Hello dear members I hope you all are good at doing great awan's platform and enjoy in healthy life first thing I want to tell you that there if you receive three

points your account will be removed from this platform

Hello there greetings I don't have any idea how many stripes they will give you first and then band your account but I'm sure and now couple of strike and after that morning David in your account so don't where D&D away at don't be patient and work hard don't cheat cute cute da'ville strike you and then your account from this forum

• +4 1

Hello dear
I think that the warning stages are three, meaning that they are three points, and the last time there is a final ban, so all you have to do is abide by the rules and conditions laid down here.

Nice day my friend. 

• +2 1

Welcome my friend .. In fact, I am new and I have not received warning points yet .. so I don’t know exactly .. stick to the forum rules and you will not get warning points

My friend, The first and second warning clauses don't have much of an impact on installments, but you might be able to stop posting when you receive the third warning clause. The warning point is one thing that causes you problems and furthermore shows you that you are making a mistake that could boycott your record.

If you post here following the rules, you will be able to earn a good quality income from here. This forum is the best forum. Here you will work efficiently. You will not post anything wrong here, you will post 20 times a day following the rules. If you do less than 20 posts, you will close the path of income from here. And if you break the rules of the forum you will be given forbidden points. So you'll work with caution here.