For good reputation, it is necessary to write your own topics? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Ahmad meo

For good reputation, it is necessary to write your own topics?

I agree with you about that. If you want to get more and more reputation. Then you are not going to get them by posting comments. You can get more reputation if you create your own topic. Because more peoples comes to your topic and then gave you more reputation. So to get more reputation create your own topic. 

Yes my dear mate. You are absolutely right to get good reputation we should make our own topics that is best thing. So try to make good and informative content posts then we will get good reputation.

In my view you should do this as you say. I like your post that is informative to creating the post. And beginner pay heed to these talking. I agree with you. I try to this and suggest to this working.

Its not necessary to write your own topics to have a good reputation you can get it only from replied and comments you posts and but with your own posts he can helpful and given very fast reputation.

Hello friends, for good reputation your topics should be meaningful and helpful. You should creat the important topics and posts. But many people don't focus on their reputation and they just tried to creats posts and earn money which are not meaningful. For good reputation you should creates the topics which can easily understand by everyone.

People know about you in this way and you become popular and you again a good reputation.It is necessary for good reputation to create the own topic which should be based upon the rules and regulations of this platform and not contain the useless content . And should be unique from others topics and you should make more and more research for creativity. 

• +2 1

My friend, you must first be patient, because a good reputation takes time to get it, and I find that you have to write your own topics, and they must be distinctive and innovative, this is what makes you a good reputation, not to be repetitive and routine

I think that in order to have a good reputation it is not important to do topics itself because what matters is the information that we provide to the forum, whether through a publication or annotation, what matters in whether it is the information that we give or provide to others and if it is good or not that is the only thing that matters or has to matter to receive good evaluations.

Dear friend, I agree with you.  Every human being has a talent, if he uses his talent properly he can do a lot.  First he has to choose a topic, then he has to write about that topic.  His talent needs to be developed.  Only then will his reputation.

• +4 1

My friend, I can offer one piece of advice and she is patient and enjoying because if the feeling of sadness and fatigue spreads within you, you will not be able to continue, and you may regret later, so I consider it a new experience in your life and try to enjoy as much as you can

• +3 1

We must all support each other and pay the morale of new and old members in the forum. Get a good reputation and work hard and do not give up my friend Be careful of cyber fraudsters

• +4 1

Thank you.  You can't become famous just by writing.  Written gula must be negative.  And you have to have something that everyone can learn by reading. To be famous, you have to be patient and work well over time.

I am new to my friend on the CryptoTalk forum and I do not have much experience about it and I have not tried posting before and I will do it after I get 100 comments.
I haven't gotten a positive reputation score yet, only a few of them, but I will create my own topics to gain fame and success.

Well, this is an important topic mostly for the new members as they're trying to gain experience as well as reputation. Reputation is necessary but you can't make it in on one day. You have to keep this in mind that it takes time to build reputation. Your contents should be helpful and have a thing that attracts people to it. But that doesn’t mean you need to write everything from your limited  knowledge. When you write about something you should research on it to know more and only then you'll be able to write something nice. This will normally  increase your reputation. If you write on a topic with your limited knowledge the information may or may not be correct and this may damage your reputation and little by little you will get blocked  or banned. So for good reputation you need to broaden uo your knowledge world.

Hi my dear friend if you really want to take good reputation on his posts and topics then you mentioned senior members in his posts if your posts are useful and informative so they give you good reputation on your posts... If any doubts in your posts so they correct them... 

You also must create his own posts not copy paste to anyone. 1st you search them so then create topic on it.. And your posts and topic are valuable for the everyone... Then you take good ratting on his posts..

You have to be patient, my friend, that the topic earns a lot of positive responses if it contains unique and useful information, so when you want to write a topic you have to focus well and make sure that it contains useful information, you must publish according to the laws and you will get a good reputation

• +1 1

You have to be patient first, because a good reputation takes time to get it and you have to be more patient than that and when your posts start promoting, you must be a senior member and the posts must be unique and innovativeThis will get you a good reputation

First of all, it is good to write your own stories of course. Useful topics will undoubtedly help you raise the reputation, but be careful of repetition. Regarding comments, quote the comments of others who ask questions or wrong information and correct their mistake or answer their question. This may help you gain reputation as well..

no I don't think good reputation depends on topics all it rely on posting or replying good to a topics which you have knowledge about then people will surely gives you reputation 

Hello mate. For the good reputation ypu can post your comments on others post. In another way ypu can post your own article on this forum. Because of it gives you new ideas and sharing a good information to millions of hands.

Well, it is a good idea to create content on your own rather than replying on other people's forum threads or topics. Your created content may bring a lot of people engaging in the topic, and they would likely to give you a reputation for your quality content.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think you are right if you want good reputation then you will create your own topic. If your topic is informative and helpful then you can get a good reputation. You have to write good because many people learn from your topic.

Yeah i agree this is necessary to write any topic for good reputation. You also must follow the rules and regulations of crypto for making a good reputation in market. You must have to create your own topic but remember your topic must be useful and must be informative.

Could be . because I notice just post a comment didn't increase your reputation .but if people support you than you can get good reputation by posting a comment.i just request please support me on this forum.

After they stopped paying on the reputation most of people stopped giving a positive reputation but for me when i read a useful topic or comment i give them a positive reputation so try to make useful content and attractive topics and i promise you will get your reputation again.

• +1 1