For good reputation, it is necessary to write your own topics? - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Ahmad meo

For good reputation, it is necessary to write your own topics?

welcome my friend
As we all know that gaining a good reputation here is essential to success
And you are right, private topics bring you a good reputation more than comments on other members ’topics
If you post a thread, you will receive more posts than just a comment, which further contributes to your revenue generation

yes you are totally right my friend if you want to create good topic then you will receive good reputation also if you don't get good topic you will ever receive good reputation and followers.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, you are right. It is very necessary to avoid repeating topics and create new topics that are useful to the members on the one hand and contribute to the development of the forum on the other hand, and of course after that you will gain a good reputation.

• +2 1

Of course, my friend, publishing topics gives you a good reputation quickly, but you have to be flexible and attractive in writing and new topics because one of the important rules is not to copy other people's publications. good luck.

Edited by Wael123

for good reputation, we must follow the ryles and regulation that provided by this forum , we should create good posts and useful content which are really exact of our information 

Of course, creating your own topics brings you a good and great reputation, in contrast to topics quoted from one person or another. Make your topic related to you and contain understandable and useful words, and this will inevitably bring you reputation

Very good topic dear I think this is too much necessary for gaining the good reputation from cryptotalk.In this way you can easily earn a good amount of money and good reputation for your personal growth.

Of course, there is great importance to writing topics as well in addition to comments, because it gets more reputation in addition to enriching the forum with information constantly, and this is necessary for us to keep the forum on the right way.

Don't be anxious about your topic often
Sometimes, others just don't see your posts
They do not answer it
Try to keep your topics relevant and useful
Bring you the reputation you want Be patient and work hard

My friend, I wish you a pleasant day... that in order to build a good reputation on this platform, you must share comments and create topics with good and useful information. I believe we will need more time to establish the positive credibility that we seek on this forum. Best wishes

For the sake of a good reputation, you should publish useful information, whether it is a comment or a topic. I don't think there is a difference if the content is good, so present your best.

• +1 1

Yes of course, I am also agree with you. We should always keep cooperating with this forum by following all the rules. It is also a rule of the forum that we should have to post our own research and information. This will not only help us in getting reputations, but also will increase our research skills.

Don't worry, making your own useful topics will earn you a strong reputation and more followers. While you will earn a reputation by commenting on a few posts, creating the topic will earn you a higher reputation.

Dear friend, in order to gain a medical reputation, you have to create your own topics in which you propose ideas and topics that may be useful and aim to improve the forum because your topics earn you a good reputation more than commenting on other people's posts. I hope my participation will be useful to you. Thank you.

• +1 1

I think it is very necessary to write your own topic  if you want to  create a topic.  If you write your own topic then moderator will not delete your topic.  If you copy other members topic  then moderator can remove your topic.  In this way if you ask genuine question people will love to reply your topic and give you positive reputation.

• +1 1

Well my friend, you are right, but you can write unique and new responses with more than 100 characters and in that case you will get a good reputation. You should also write useful and unique posts in order to build a good reputation. Posts must be highly thoughtful and contain new understandable ideas to ensure posting on the forum and benefit from receiving a reputation.

I think it's not a requirement for you to receive the reputation that you deserve, but most members do not download your comment on the forum and therefore it is never evaluated, and this matter leads to making posts poor in reputation...!!!

• +1 1

Getting popularity and a lot of good reputations takes time, you have to be patient and keep publishing useful publications, you have to search for new information and add some of your experience, then your post will be worthy of good reputation

• +3 1

I suggest you, my friend, to make your topics distinct and not duplicate. This will attract many members to read your post and give you a good reputation. If it is worthy, I wish you good luck.

• +3 1

For a good reputation, your post should include important information and should be interesting.

So you can get good reputation because of that.

It not depends on topic or post, it depends on the information you provided in your content.

Wish you all the best bro.

We are the beginners, we work to create useful comments and when we gain a good degree of knowledge, we will create topics with useful content to gain good reputation points and contribute to publishing in the forum

I think that in order to get a good reputation, your posts in this forum must be distinguished. It is not only necessary for you to share your own posts, but your posts must be useful and contain information of interest to members of the forum.

• +1 1

It is a normal thing my friend, you must first make your posts attractive and unique so that the members see them and put the positive interaction, the more posts you make, the more famous you gain, and this means more positive interactions

In order to get positive reputation, we have to do very useful publications and collect a large number of information to ensure publication to persuade forum members and give us a reputation.
Responses are good but hard to get hearing through it.

• +3 1

To provide a good reputation my friend you have to provide new and useful content, do not worry about the members do not comment on your post, they may not have seen it, but you have to take care of your post and make useful content to benefit all members

All the best.