What is your plan about new year 2021? - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sultanashiq

What is your plan about new year 2021?

Happy New Year...2021

Hello dear friends! Hope all of you will be fine. I have a question for you here that 

What is your future planning about crypto for the year 2021?

Will you increase your time and investment here or not?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I have just start working here.i am too much interested in this useful site to be working here.my totally plan is to continue my work here as long as possible.so I am hopeful for better working here in 2021.

@Sultanashiq As cryptocurrencies become more accepted by individuals and companies than before, I will continue to work with all my energy and work harder on the forum and I will try to identify many ways to invest currencies and increase income even more.

• +1 1

I'm going to doing some good work for poor people's. And i 'm going to be serious about my carrier.In next year February i'm going to be graduate. I have to work hard with full passion. This is my plan for 2021 new year. Happy new year everyone.  Hopefully this gonna be the good year for us. 

My plan for 2021 is to accumulate as much Crypto asset as possible so I can invest them on yobit platform. I believe 2021 would be a great year for cryptocurrency. I want to also grow in knowledge and experience on the platform.

47 minutes ago, Sultanashiq said:

Happy New Year...2021

Hello dear friends! Hope all of you will be fine. I have a question for you here that 

What is your future planning about crypto for the year 2021?

Will you increase your time and investment here or not?

Happy new year 🎉 @Sultanashiq  to you.

i hope it will be good year for us as compared the last year. As we know that the popularity of Crypto currencies is increasing day by day and prices of Crypto currencies also increase. My dear In this I'll start trading. Trading is a good way of profit.

My plans for this new year is to continue working in this forum and with the money I earn to be able to invest in other cryptocurrencies, in this way to start having a diversified portfolio.
I wish you a happy year and that you enjoy with your family.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

I am actually a student and my exams are going on, I have come to Crytocurrency for a part time job. That's why I can't spend much time here, but I hope to spend as much time here as possible in the coming year and earn as much money as possible by working hard.

In this year we face world wide problem i.e. corona virse. In my new year i prepare myself for next year mentally and economically. I really trust on cryptocurrency platform and one my problem solved and second also solved because I already planned, when I work and when I study. Overall I thanks this cryptocurrency platform for such opportunity for online earning money.

My plan for Al-Aan 2021 is to develop myself in this field and continuously progress in order to get great profits and continue until the end and achieve my goal that I set at the beginning of my work with this great coding.

I have just joined this site so my goal for 2021 is to learn a lot from this site and earn from this site.I want to trade so I will trade in 2021 and the idea of trading I am taking from this site now

• +3 2

I have no plan for 2021 because I am struggling from some diseases and also from some problems that's why I only hope 2021 will be the year of my all solution of problems.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

My plan of New year is to be continue hardworking and achieve the beautiful goals of my life and in future if we will play important role in the prosperity and happiness of my beautiful country &we shall keep in mind in the time of prayers and appears as a good citizen-

• +3 2

Happy new year bro. No big plans just a normal day. Hope you are doing well in this covid period. Lockdowns have made us sit in our homes. This platform is a best way to earn for students like me. Now is a best time for cryptotalk for everyone, hope you guys are doing well here.

I'm learning here about trading and i learned mostly from this platform in 2021 i will do trading at this platform for good income itts really useful earning source than others i will try to make a good money in 2021

• +2 1

New year will be good for everyone hope Soo. I want to improve my skills with upcoming year. I want to know more about crypto. And I also want to focus on my goals. Need your prayers . Remember me in your precious prayers. Thanks

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I want to earn 2 btc in year 2021 so this will be my huge success so i am doing hard work to earn lots of money. So this forum is huge platform for me to earn money. I want to become rich as soon as and this forum give me opportunity to earn money. 

If i earn 2btc in a whole year 2021 then it will be big success for me and this is huge platform to earn lots of money.  I am really happy to being a member of this forum

• +2 1
  • +5 1

@Sultanashiq Dear, my planing is to jion investment and trade this year because from beginning my aim was that when I get some ideas and knowledge about cryptosystem after I will involving myself in this system and business.

@Sultanashiq Same to you happy new year 2021.

First of all i Pray to God to save us from Covid-19 in new year due to which world face so many difficulties in many fields. Then answer of your question is that in 2021 i want to make efforts well in all formats whether digital or practical life try to change myself & overcome my little mistakes which are made by me. I hope this upcoming year brings happiness to all of the world people.

Best wishes to forum admins, moderators & to all forums members for new years.

At first advanced Happy New Year. I have plan about 2021. I will start trading from 2021. Also I will invest in some cryptocurrency so that I can earn a good amount of profit. Please keep me in your prayers my friend so that I can become successful. 

I am new to this forum with a brand new year in front. I have plans to work hard for learning about crypto currency. I will use my knowledge gained here both for my own earning and for benefit of others through knowledge spreading.

• +1 1

Hello, first God, my planning for 2021 on crypto is good, I have in my sights some coins that I consider according to my analysis will be good for this year, as for some projects, I have some planned, maybe the power to grow here, the power help guide other people on how to generate income from home, but it is something I want to achieve with the help of God.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have many plans for the new year. For a long time now, I have been gaining experience in online income in various ways. And I try to gain knowledge about trading in different ways. I will try to create a good position in the online world in this new year. Last year I just gained knowledge about the online world. I will try to use every knowledge in this new year

• +3 1

Happy New Year @Sultanashiq and Happy New Year to all the members of this forum, my plans is to be an active participant in cryptotalk learning and to be able to reinvest my earnings here in order to capitalize 

This new year, I hope and pray that the forum become a little more flexible in the coming year. So if this is done, we will have the opportunity to earn as much as we can and have a lot of money to invest. Making investment is my plan for the next year.

• Useful or interesting 1