Best time to withdraw - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abuabdullahi

Best time to withdraw

Thats your choice .You can withraw the money as yoir wish.the day i was finished my 100 posts. Then i start to post paymnt posts. 20 post daily. After 7 days i will get my earning. 

• +1 1

The good thing about this forum is that you can withdraw you money anytime you want , there are no restrictions and you do no have to reach to a certain limit so you can redeem like many online sites too, so you feel committed to stay a loyal member o this forum since it does not try to force you to stay through holding your money. 

In the event that you need to get more benefit from your procuring so you should hang tight at great costs you can check costs in yobit at left side.So when the costs are high so that will be the acceptable chance to pull out..

Yeah you should wait for the right time to withdraw in order to get the maximum profit from this platform. So it's better to learn very precisely about the rate of cryptocurrencies and it's change according with time,so you can predict it in the future.

Dear with my suggestion when you started earning money you should wait for the collection of money which is enough to fulfill your needs easily because when we withdraw our money withdraw fees is also detected from our balance

• +5 1

I appreciate your topic my friend. 

Because I'm a newbie and i also want to know about withdrawal.

But how much i learn is that you can withdraw your money after completing posts of week at everytime. 

But i think you want to withdraw money when price will increase of bitcoin. 

This will be more beneficial for you. 

I think we should be in contact with people who understand the issue of cryptocurrencies and what is the best time to withdraw them, but all I know about it is that the best time is when currencies are very valuable.

My friend, let me congratulate you first. If you want the right time to withdraw, my advice to you is when the bitcoin is higher than the previous price here is the best time

• +1 1

The only thing about withdrawing is that make sure you withdraw when the value of talk token is high so that you will get something tangible and you can actually withdraw at anytime of the day

Hello, Before you withdraw, you must first check the value of the chat token and then the value of the BTC. If all else fails, get ideas from others. Because it is a digital currency, fees keep falling. However, if the price goes down a bit, you can wait and after a day the rate is really good so you can give up for the full profit. Good luck and I hope you all enjoy

It totally depends on you. You can withdraw everyday or every 2 days. For me i witdraw my earnings every week. With doing that we won't pay too much fee. Some peoples holding their earning more than month, it's also nice amount of time but , i can't wait that long because sometimes i might need money very bad.

Firstly welcome on this amazing platform . After completing your's 100 trail 

posts .You have to post 20 on daily bases that's your earning .You have to get 

your withdraw from yobit .net when you have quite more talk token on it .

Thanks for reading .

It's good when we withdraw when the price of Bitcoin is peak at that time we can earn money . It's always based on the decision taking according to the situation

There is no best time to withdraw your earnings as long as you feel like you can just make your withdrawal .The only piece of advice I have is that you should try as much as possible to earn a lot of Satoshis before you make an attempt to withdraw so that you don't get discouraged from the little amount you will be credited with.

You guys should watch the rate of that cash in which your gaining is present. In the event that the cost of money is tall and you think that it is cost so at merely should pull back it. It is a bit like as exchanging. You can withdraw at any time , but as said above

right time is when the BTC is at higher rate.

In my opinion, you should not occupy your mind with financial gain because it is a waste of time, but you have to pay attention to learning from this forum and if you want to withdraw your money see a period of no more than a month and withdraw them. 

In my opinion the best time to withdraw your digital currencies depends on you, and for me I prefer To withdraw my money when they are of high value, I think this will reduce the fees to be paid due to this process, and in any case do not be afraid of anything, this platform is reliable by everyone so you can save what you want from the coins until it rises to a certain level that suits you, and then you can employ them in a successful investment that may change your life!

You should wait and always be sensitive to the value of bitcoin. You know it will be floating. But if you are in a hurry, don't wait for it. What i would suggest you to stake the money that you rightfully need and start save cryptocurrencies. You will get profit if you out it for a long term. All the best.

My position is that you will manage to make some small money from this and anything is good, but probably may be better to trade this instead. Try to sell high and hold the fiat in the exchange wallet and rebuy Bitcoin lower. I can't say that sending 15 dollars in your bank will make a difference, but if you just want that this is up to you.

Dear mate according to my opinion I think that the best time to withdraw your money is when the price of Bitcoin becomes high because on that time you can earn a lot of profit from it and this forum is a best way to learn and earn at the same time.

• +4 1

This depends on what you want, my friend. If you need the money, withdraw them, or if you are comfortable financially and do not need them, then invest in them through the Yobit Investment box. It is really good.

Thanks for sharing this question here, like you I am also a beginner. And your topic helpful for me to understand the things. The withdrawal period is depends up on you. But if you invest the money in trading wait for the right time. When the value of your coin increases withdraw at that time. So you can earn much more.

You can withdraw your earnings at ease of your time but according to some of our senior members we can do our transaction at high prices of bitcoin and will benefited for sure. But we are not as that sure about proper price for withdrawal.

Check the price of the currency at the market that will determine whether you should withdraw the coin after selling or to your wallet. Now Crypto prices is going high hold on to withdraw at most high price 

I wish you a good time, after you have completed the 100 free posts, now you can publish 20 posts on which you receive support if its content is good and positive, you get in return for the cryptocurrency
Keep your coins in your wallet and when you find their price going up, sell.