Best time to withdraw - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abuabdullahi

Best time to withdraw

The best time to withdraw is when the price of currency is high because it makes your good payment if you withdraw your payment when the price of cryptocurrency low then you can't get more money at that time. It may be loss for you. You should to wait for increasing the rate of cryptocurrency.

• +5 2

Dear friend, when you start withdrawing your withdrawal, then you should first check the Talk token rate, then the rate of LTC's rate and then the rate of BTC will be seen, if all these rates are very good, you should be withdrawn. Because it is a digital currency, then its rate decreases and goes up, so if their rate decreases somewhat, you should wait and after two days, these rates will be very good, but you should be withdrawn.

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

Dear friend before making widraw you should check the token rates of the LTC, BTC amd other coins in the market. If they are high then can make widraw at that time. If they are not of so much worth then don't do. Because the prices and rates of bitcoins goes up and down so the best time of widraw ia when the prices are high

In this process you have to become very careful.the best time for any withdraw depends on the price at very reach level.you also should to check the rate of currency which your amount is present.

Their is a best time to do anything. Similarly there is a perfect time to withdraw money from your wallet. I did not get my first payment yet. May be I get it in two to three days . When I withdraw my money form wallet? Please tell me. Thanks 

When you see the bitcoin price is high then you can withdraw it. Whenever this is low just wait with patient. It will must  increase. Just check regularly. Whenever you wee rate is good for you then withdrawal it.    

On 12/31/2020 at 7:20 PM, Abuabdullahi said:

Good day all members of this forum. Am newbies and I want members to guide me. After I completed my first 100 trial posts the next is 20 posts par day. When I gathered this money and to to know the best time to withdraw it to my personal bank. Your response is highly needed and will be appreciated. Thanks as you contribute to this.

Hello my friend congratulations for completing your hundred trial post. According to my opinion the best time for the withdrawal of your money is the high rate of BTC. When BTC rate becomes higher you have to draw your money.

• +1 1

Dear if you want to withdraw your currency. When market rate is low then this is not better for you for get more payments. When will price on high rate then you can withdraw and you can get good payment. Best of luck 

Yes I think it is very important topic but I say you if you want withdrawal then I think you should need to make your withdrawal when you got highly and healthy amount as well. So do it bro.

• +1 1

Everyone knows the best withdrawal time is when bitcoin has highest price .becouse we get money by bitcoin its value is flactuating when its at peak we got maximum profit

The best time to withdraw earned income from yobit to our wallets or bank accounts for personal use,I think it's after gathering enough Satoshi or maybe when you have an emergency that requires funds urgently otherwise it's better off to hold our coins.

As i am beginner the thing i know we have to withdraw only when the prices are going up otherwise it will lead us to losses and our hard work cannot pay us as we want so in this forum we have to kept patience to earn as maximum profit as we can. 

You can withdraw your money after you received your money in your yobit account. You can withdraw from yobit if you have 10k sats in your account. You have to buy other small coin to reduce withdraw fees. You can use ltc for withdrawing your coins from yobit to your wallet.

I think it is depend on everyone I think yes no doubt when you feel you are in the benefits then sell it exactly I think. Mean make your withdrawal do it is your profit I think. So it is very easy for the yobit.

• +1 1

You can withdraw your earning at anytime you wish, but if you need more profit then you follow the market analysis, when the price is up then you place your order.

Many people do not know the right time to withdraw, so I advise you to monitor the currency exchange and when its value is high you can house us and vice versa when the value is very low you can save it and wait for its value to rise

I am new one i dont know when this could be done but i heard that after completing 1 week work and on the 9th day of our joining here we can get our first earning then after this we can with draw money ..i am so excited and waiting for my first earning ..if am wrong then i asked seniors here to guide me about withdraw..

Congratulations if you 20 posta work completed and I think you relaxed feel so my friend you erver time withdraw payment no time limits in platform when you want you transferred your money and send money own account. 

• +3 1

Hello my dear friend the best time to withdraw any kind of cryptocurrency is when it's prices are sky High. As we have seen in the last 2 weeks Bitcoin has seen its largest price in history that was the best time in recent times to withdraw the money.

I don't encourage you to hurry to pull out my companion, Bitcoin keeps on rising forever, gather a minimal expenditure and enter the universe of exchanging to accomplish the biggest conceivable benefit from this cash, for me I seldom pull out, I put away my cash to twofold it

Welcome my friend, congratulations for your first achievement of completing 100 posts. Well I would like to tell you that you should focus on your work with hard and wait for the price of Bitcoin increases to withdraw. And the second thing I want to suggest you that you can withdraw your need money only for basic needs.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Good question my deer you should withdraw your money when the price of cryptocurrency is high because it is most important to know about the price of cryptocurrency. Fist you should read all the rules and regulations of withdrawal of money and be aware of the price of cryptocurrency. Because cryptocurrency price create most imapct on your money.

First of all I welcome you to this amazing forum. This is a good post. I think the best time to withdraw is when the price of cryptocurrency continues to rise. The most important thing is to withdraw the value of the crypto currency. If you remove at a lower price you will get a small amount. So check the price details for better profit. You have to keep an eye on the crypto market to make money.

The best time to go astray is that we don't know much about it here because whenever we can gain some good knowledge about it, we can easily understand a lot about it.  I can do it because I can gain a lot of good knowledge through one here because I need cooperation, I can do a lot of good work here.

• +1 1