Best time to withdraw - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abuabdullahi

Best time to withdraw

Welcome to the forum, I hope you have read the forum rules so that you do not have problems with your account and you can enjoy the benefits that the forum offers us, and the answer to your question is a decision that only you should make because everyone knows your needs you are the one who has to do when you should withdraw your earnings from the forum.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Uou are welcome, I'm glad to been in this forum I think the information you asking it'll be good me also to achieve good experience, but I think is good in the forum to keeping the money to reach good amount of money that will be useful enough.

You can plan the way in which you withraw whatever you earn from this platform. In my opinion it is best to hold the Bitcoins because currently the value of Bitcoins are on the rise. So in the long term you can withdraw it for good amounts of money.

• +2 1

First of all, I call you Welcome on this platform and after that If you are new on this platform and want to ask something about withdrawn  or if you want some information, then let me tell you, you are also see that the BTC rate is going up. Can you take your withdraw at the moment, this is the best time for you. 

• +3 1

Good day everyone,the best time for an individual or members of this forum that they can withdraw is not specifically presented here the most important thing is to be active always in the forum so that when the price of the coin is high you can easily noticed that and I think that  is the best time for you to withdraw your money.

Halo dear i understand your words what are you saying .i can  not suggestion you that you withdraw .because you know that the price of bitcoin change .its also depend on your luck.i hop when you withdraw the price of bitcoin on that day increase and you get a large profit.i think in next month the price of bitcoin increase so please wait when the price high then you withdraw.best of luck.

• +2 1

3 minutes ago, emily smith said:

Greetings to you my dear friend, I think that the best time to invest is when prices are high and they have reached their highest level, you should monitor prices and take advantage of the appropriate opportunity

Hold the coins & wait for the rise in BTC price as there are flacuations ocuured there with time to time. But as nowadays its gone high you take withdraw. It is better than the investing my dear. Best of luck.! @Hina01

Keep it completely on your own when you need to withdraw when you don't need to when you don't need to be reversed.  Four hours you can apply for withdrawal and they will accept your video and confirm your video and your reverse will be complete there you will not take any time.I hope you have reached the point and do not make the same mistake in the future when you need the money if you will be confirmed in 15 minutes.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Nobody can tell you when is the best time, but when you feel that you have already earned enough then sell and take profits, currently BTC is scarce and it is a good idea to keep it if you are a holder, although I do recommend having it in your personal wallet.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Hello my friend. I think the price of bitcoin keeps on changing. You should keep an eye on it's price. And i suggest you to withdraw when bitcoin is on it's highest value. This is how you will get a handsome money. Thank you. 

Always keep an eye on crypto currency prices.  Keep track of monthly high and low prices of bitcoins,  when you think  that bitcoin is at its highest possible price,  then it is the best time to withdraw your money as there are chances that the price may fall again. In that case you will have to face loss of money. /

• +2 1

On 12/31/2020 at 7:20 PM, Abuabdullahi said:

Good day all members of this forum. Am newbies and I want members to guide me. After I completed my first 100 trial posts the next is 20 posts par day. When I gathered this money and to to know the best time to withdraw it to my personal bank. Your response is highly needed and will be appreciated. Thanks as you contribute to this.

Dude the best time.to with draw your money is when the rate of bitcoins are high because when you exchange coins in your country's currency the. you get more money but try.to.withdraw your money when you have 100.satoshi in your  wallet

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency prices vary and have fluctuations in decline and rise. If their price is low, you have to wait for a while and then withdraw to be able to make good profits

Friend, I recommend you, continue working in the Cryptotalk forum and gather more so that you can withdraw to your bank since the commissions are really very high when it comes to withdrawals, you can also make use of Binance P2P so that you can withdraw to your bank local.

Hello there dear friend, it is better to withdraw your earnings when the price of bitcoins are at a high bullish rate. This will produce a little more amount of money and then convert into LTC because of its low withdrawal fees.

Thankyou.

If we follow the given rules According to the rules that are hundred to be posted After 20 posts we Can take back We have to work hard for this If we work well So our hard work will not go 

I'm new here and I haven't even finished my first 100 useful posts yet so I don't know when is the right time to withdraw our money and when we should withdraw our money from yobit. But my advice is that the bitcoin rate is very good now and we should not delay in withdrawing our money. This is a good time for us to make a profit.

• +2 1

Hello brother .I am new here .I think the best time withdraw is when the price is high that way you can earn most money I hope you get my Purpose.Thanks happy withdraw 

the best time to withdraw the money is when the rates increase in a proper amount & when that happens we can take the money in our banks /wallets. but instead of withdrawing i prefer investing it to a place other then that.

I think the best time to withdraw when your coin price will be increase. Cause crypto currency always pumped up. So if your coin price going down then you will get a lose. So if you withdraw your coin when it will be increase. Then you will get lot of benefit.

Hey companion ideally you will be fine. Above all else congrats for finishing your hundred helpful posts and afterward labor for seven days. The best an ideal opportunity to withdrawal your pay of is when estimation of bitcoins increment somewhat when contrasted with generally cost.

Our point of your this we withdraw payment every weekend because we don't know when our account will b banned 🚫 we should go with less in terms of more payment so think about  it thanks 

• +3 1

2 minutes ago, Angelina786 said:

Our point of your this we withdraw payment every weekend because we don't know when our account will b banned 🚫 we should go with less in terms of more payment so think about  it thanks 

Thanks @Angelina786for your fruitful information. I hope this information is very useful for newbie. When we spend one weak first priority is payment withdrawal. Thanks once again. Best wishes 😊 

• +2 1