Best time to withdraw - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abuabdullahi

Best time to withdraw

Hello dear friend hope you all are well in this pandemic and will be safe and sound at your home .you can withdraw your money when the price of bitcoin is high in this way you will definitely get profit good luck dear

Beat to withdraw at any platform is that we have seen the highest amount on it and if we have feel any suspension about this platform when we have need to take witdraw it has a cheapest transaction fee and has a fastest transaction completion time .

Yes, my dear friend, of course you have to know the extent to which you can withdraw the currency when it is high and be sure then withdraw the money. We have to gain a lot of knowledge and experience.

My friend, when you collect a lot of balance in the platform, you can take advantage of this matter and invest your money or enter into trading in the short term

• +1 1

Well my dear friend, after completing the 100 free comments and forever with 20 comments per day, you will get the profits for the first 20 comments, which is a week, and you can transfer these profits directly to the yobit wallet

• +2 1

Welcome, my friend, in this wonderful forum. You must first read the rules and advice and stick to them, and if you participate in at least 20 posts per day in order to earn money, and if you want to withdraw your money, you have to wait for the bitcoin price to rise

You are highly welcome to the cryptotalk forum, I think the best time to withdraw your earnings from the yobit platform is when the price of the particular coin you want to withdraw is higher as that will add more value to your earnings, this is my thought on this. 

Everyone in this forum is exposed to a big loss that may cause them to collapse in their capital, so you have to choose the right time to withdraw before this loss.

• +3 1

I will not suggest to withdraw money because the prices of bitcoin are increasing day by day i suggest you to invest in bitcoin. If you haven't other sources of income then withdraw money that help you to live the life. Remaining money should invest in bitcoin if you can't a huge amount of money. 

• +2 1

On 12/31/2020 at 7:20 PM, Abuabdullahi said:

Good day all members of this forum. Am newbies and I want members to guide me. After I completed my first 100 trial posts the next is 20 posts par day. When I gathered this money and to to know the best time to withdraw it to my personal bank. Your response is highly needed and will be appreciated. Thanks as you contribute to this.

My dear mate welcome to this world. I hope you  are doing well. 

Dear according to my opinion the best time to withdraw is when the price of currency is getting higher and you should keep on checking then you should withdraw because it gives your more money than your expectations. 

Thank you 

Above all else I invite you in this astonishing gathering. It's a decent post. I think when the cost of Crypto monetary forms is going to up then it's a best Time to pull out. Cost of Crypto monetary standards is most significant factor for pull out. On the off chance that you pull out at low value the you will get little ammount.so check the subtleties of cost for great benefit.

It is a good and useful way in which we can earn while learning. It is a great site
So we have to work hard and continue learning in order to continue in this forum

• +5 1

For some days, we should deposit in yobit our daily amount. I say, instead of withdrawing the regular sum, we should withdraw our income from Yobit as the rate of talk token and BTC rises. When we are making more profits, we should withdraw our funds. This is the most effective way to make money.

Hello and welcome to this platform. Dear friend, before you begin withdrawing, you should first check the rate of talk token, then the rate of LTC, and finally the rate of BTC; if all of these rates are going well, then you should withdraw. Because it is a digital currency, its rate fluctuates, so if their rate is falling slightly, you should wait and see.

First of all, congratulations on finishing your first one hundred posts. Secondly, I say withdraw when you think that the currency is at its highest value, take your time and do not rush it.

Hello my friend, I read your question and read the comments of some members here, and I concluded that we must study the currency stocks before we do any withdrawal, because in this current situation we must be keen to obtain the largest amount. From profits 

The best time to cash out the tokens we earn as a reward is when the price of coins reaches an all-time high, allowing you to reap the rewards. This has made me fall in love with cryptocurrency.

• +3 1

Welcome to this platform . Dear friend, when you start taking your withdraw, then you should check the rate of talk token first, then see the rate of LTC and then also see the rate of BTC, if all these rates are going very well then you  should take withdraw. Because it is a digital currency, then its rate keeps coming down and up, so if their rate is going down a little, then you should wait and after a day or two, the rate of these will be very good then you should take withdraw so that you get maximum profit.

My friend that the site allows you to withdraw your money after 7 days of you posting 20 comments .
But you should pay attention to the prices of cryptocurrencies, you should withdraw them when the price of the currency rises because it is good for you 
Good luck, my friend.

• +4 1

In my opinion, first collect your earnings in the Yobit wallet, then wait for the Bitcoin price to go up. Once the Bitcoin price has gone up, this is a great opportunity to withdraw our earnings from Yobit, all you have to do when withdrawing from Yobit is convert your BTC to LTC to make transaction fees cheaper.

• +5 1

My friend, the best forum for withdrawing yobit.  We can exchange money from this yobit without any risk.  The btc that we get for useful posting in cryptocurrency, we can withdraw from yobit.

I would not recommend withdrawing money as the price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day I am advising you to invest in Bitcoin. If you do not have other sources of income, withdraw money that will help you make a living. If you can't afford the huge amount of money, the rest of the money should be invested in Bitcoin.

If you are an investor, you must withdraw money when the price is at the height of the mountain. In this case, you withdraw a lot of money, but when you withdraw and the exchange rate is low, you withdraw a little money.

Hello dear members I hope you all are good at doing great work on this platform first of all there I am really thank you for sharing with us beneficial post and secondly I want to tell you that you need to complete your hand purse and then you will be able to earn BTC from this platform you will be paid your post after 7 days

• +3 1

Dear friend, the best time to withdraw cryptocurrencies is when the price is high, because withdrawing when the price is cheap does not achieve the desired benefit