Hastening in posting will never lead us toward success. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Haley

Hastening in posting will never lead us toward success.

Of course, dear, we should not be in a hurry to write pamphlets and publish them quickly, because with this we will make mistakes and we do not need that because that could cause us a point of warning and a bad reputation

Surely, I agree with your post. If someone is willing to write posts or comments quickly without proper reading . Then this will not help them at all because it will create so many errors in the post. It will finally cause the banning of their account.

• +1 1

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

yes my dear you said absolutely right thank you so much to share this useful information with us we should to avoid the grammar mistakes and also we shoot to avoid that double comments on one topic otherwise we cannot get success

• +3 1

Yes we should to make useful and high quality posts when we create a topic or write a comment then we should to make research and get knowledge about our topic then we can publish. And it is good for everyone.

Yes you are right we should not get hesitate in making posts.We have to be confident and we should complete our daily task.As you mention the points from which we get negative ratings,we should avoid that mistakes.From this we will get good repute and your posts will not waste.

• +4 1

You spoke well. We should never act impatiently. Basically, if you want to do something in a hurry, the results will not be good. We must always be patient. If we can get a job done in the cold head, it could be a lot better. So, we should not rush. In fact, if you act in a hurry, you may be wrong. So we have to think with a cold head.

absolutely right many peoples do comments very quickly to be honest this is not the good method instead we should do post slowly with more information

You are absolutely right friend I am agree with you that we should not do hastening while doing posts because we can do a lot of mistakes as you mentioned in your post. But we should make posts with fully satisfaction then we will be able to make useful and informative posts.

• +1 1

In fact, I noticed the existence of many posts that are duplicated and similar to the posts of other members, especially by new members, as they seek to complete their posts very quickly so that they can earn money without looking at the quality of the post or if it is a new post and this is wrong and may lead them to the ban

• +4 1

Well my friend, I agree with the content of your post
We must learn from this forum all areas of cryptocurrency in order to gain knowledge and gain useful information that will help us create rare and interesting posts for the community. We must read the posts of the distinguished members in order to gain experience. Here we begin the process of creating a valuable post.
So do not be in a hurry and be patient to learn

You've made some excellent remarks. Rather than jumping through posts, we must produce high-quality material. Simply bring up the things that are beneficial to others, and your popularity will rise. It doesn't matter how many posts you publish each day. It is contingent about how many of your comments are helpful to others. Rather than sharing irrelevant subjects, construct good content.

Thank you for this valuable sharing, my dear friend, it is really important advice and useful information. I really agree with you, we must take our time to research and conduct a study on each publication and work step by step in order to achieve success

• +2 1

We should spend some time here just to read the topics and learn about cryptocurrencies and how to use them and invest in them. Getting money is a major requirement for members, but it should not be the only one.  If we want money, we have to give this work more time

Edited by MoradSaQr
  • +4 1

The successful path needs a few time, the right things need study, research and confirmation, when we learn and strengthen our knowledge and experience, then inevitably we will take some money, but if the opposite happens and we rush to publish, we will offend ourselves and the time we spent here.

• +2 1

Yes my dear, we should not be in a hurry while creating topics, we often make mistakes because of the hurry, so we must be calm while creating topics because that will lead us to create good topics, and we must review the topic before publishing it.

Yes, my friend, most of the members rush to create many topics without paying attention to the quality or the content of the posts. You should pay attention to the points that I have made. This is a good thing, and we can thus avoid deleting the posts or warning points.

You are right my friend. We see many posts that are random and all the members who post them are novice friends and it is not in their interest.
They are driven to work and seek to publish their own posts
They have to have some patience to learn how to make good posts that officials do not delete in the future.

We are not here to earn money, so we will not benefit from haste, and we cannot learn and gain knowledge if we are not patient,
We have to focus on our primary goals, which is to gain the best experience on cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

You are absolutely right. We never want to work so quickly. If we do that then we can't get proper knowledge. We want to always work slow and steady for get good result or success. 

This is Just the bitter truth because there are so many members in the cryptotalk platform that are always in haste to finish their daily assignment in the cryptotalk platform which in turn might affect them in reality, that's my opinion on this.

Yes, my friend, you're right, because we don't have to do your light quickly, we have to be patient to make sure that there are no mistakes, if they are misspelled or if they are useless, so we have to focus on yourself a good reputation and thank you.

hello dear yes you are right completing just our daily task of 20 posts to get the reward is a foolish thing because you will never learn new thing about crypto world to change your life

i agree with you my friend it is important to every member to share topics even if they got deleted for not following some the rules but it gives you the opportunity to try and learn from mistakes

This is true, my friend, that hastening to publish topics will not benefit you because you will not gain a good reputation from a regular topic that does not attract attention to you by discussing good topics to gain good poison and make profits. This is my advice to you.

• +2 1