What do you think of education system of this generation??? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hassan8686

What do you think of education system of this generation???

Dear learning in this development, he moved to the world of the Internet. Any field is devoted to learning. It is definitely offered through dedicated educational platforms. For example, the Crypto Talk forum is an educational forum for almost all areas of cryptocurrencies. It is also in the same way that we have gains despite the education taking place inside it. It is a good educational forum and I recommend it.  Thank you so much

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear it is depend on society and governments. I some countries students work own way and they choose their subject and some countries have opportunity for parents for choosing a subject. In some countries parents give responsibilities from to childhood.

Absolutely right. Education purposes is the must essential things in nowadays. Without knowledge we cant move our future plans into forward. So all are must achieve the education as well as. No one are nothing before educated. After educated they are all thing.

• +2 1

The current education system is not bad, but at the same time it is not good enough. Children learn what is in books, but this cannot be applied to working life, which is the basis. It must also be taken into account that life techniques are constantly changing and reflecting  Curricula and education systems should keep pace with this change and be ready for it

• +1 1

Yes that's true,our educational system isn't going well,sometimes because of home influence while sometimes because of lack of exposure,we need to change this,let's  start teaching our kids right from  home, and also let's try to expose them to newer things 

Take it right.  We must make the new generation more self-reliant, we must help it in making its right decisions, and we must also be more careful in choosing the things that it learns and learn from in order to learn in the right way.

• +4 1

You are right, my friend. I wish you more success and progress. To increase knowledge and experience, I wish all members of this forum to reach a distinguished stage.

When i think of the current education system of the world (by this mean the education system of most of the developing countries around the world), the first word that comes to my mind is 'burdensome'. It really is. The conventional methods of education and piles of homework/assignments is stressful for most of the students out there. Even after putting so much efforts and inputs on part of the institutions and students, there hardly is any success. The output is nothing. This needs to change.

Each one has tasks that he must do well. Educating children is an important matter for every generation and has consequences, and this is something we must all understand.

• +2 1

Hello my friend
In my opinion, this generation is well educated
Because they depend on the student to obtain his information by himself
And that by doing research via the Internet and other means to fetch the information he will provide.
And that, in my opinion, is good in terms of the vast amount of knowledge that the student will acquire through the research that he will conduct
This makes him more skilled in choosing his information and makes him confident in choosing a better future for him.

Dear Friend
Most of the global education systems are based on the principle that a person completes his studies according to his interests and according to the subjects in which his creativity appears. Vocational schools are of no less importance than academic schools.
This system is a very successful system that provides the community with professionals with academic experience in addition to practical experience

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

I think, my friend, that the education system is good at the present time, but it needs some improvements and technological additions that are compatible with the needs of the present time to build a strong generation capable of achieving wonderful achievements

Yes, my friend, your words are very correct. One of the biggest mistakes we face is that they do not give our students the right for me to choose what they want to learn. Education should not be traditional and rabbinical.

I disagree, the scientists are born of course but they also require to have a good ground to be able to build their skills, because without the education and the knowledge they can not just become scientists. They need to advance on a field of science and learn a lot first before they become great scientists. 

Education systems of this generation is week because parents and teachers pressurize students to stand first or obtain good marks. It is good to got good percentage but not so important. The main thing is to clear their concepts and develop their interest in studies. And alsa parents and teachers should give free hand to students so they choose whatever they are interested in.

Welcome my friend
I disagree with you on this issue because I see that learning at this time is much better than the previous one, and every generation has a new knowledge of its own, and every person has the ability to understand. Time is not the problem that is the problem in us and our ability to understand and learn

my friend I want to tell you that the education system of this generation is more powerful than the previous because at this time very researches and many other practical works are done that sahi this education system is more powerful

Yes,my dear friend,The education system of this generation is better than the past education system.Education is the backbone of a nation. The government of every country try to improve the education system more day by day.

The educational systems that are based on feeding students old curricula are considered failed, and we find many people have started to go to self-learning or continue their education from home to ensure that they get more experiences than certificates, also the current world is directed not to the need for a degree when hiring, but the need the most special experience.

My friend of mine to tell you that the educators system of this generation is more powerful because this time many research and many practical words are done in the word and this education system is more powerful than the other thank you so much for asking

The best and most valuable currency in the world today is BTC, LTC, ETH and so on. I was able to earn a total of $ 300 BTC online. I earn crypto currency by investing through Telegram. I love working here. Millions of people are working here and making a living. General Chat Chat LoungCrypto currencies are touching people's minds so it can be said that they will improve further in the future

You are somewhat right the education system should be improved , we should focus on the interest of the children and not in others opinion. They should be given proper curricular and extra curricular activities . They should be given chance to be what they what. Books itself shouldn't be the soul of the education there are certain things that they should teach the students about the situation ofthe world. There are certain countries that are so developed and are providing better education. Others countries should also change.

This generation's educational system is not particularly fulfilling, but it is also not particularly terrible. I believe that education should be linked to our country, faith, and particularly ethics, as these are the fundamentals of education that are only found in books and is not in our daily lives. According to the current generation, I believe education should be realistic and innovative.

• +2 1

I think that the education system in most developing countries is developing rapidly, and it allows teachers to discover the talents of students and strengthen them, but they still face many challenges, especially with the technology revolution that opens new doors every day.

In my opinion, learning when you are young is better than learning when you are old. Because the young have a mind that understands all things, which they learn and accept with great ease, quite unlike the old.

• +2 1