How much money you get after first seven days? - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ab.Waheed

How much money you get after first seven days?

Well dear, it all depends on the publications you provide and whether you get a good reputation, if so you will get good money, I wish you good luck. 

Hello my friend, I think that the matter differs from one member to another according to work, but I advise you to take the clear answer from the elderly members so that we get a clear answer.

The first idea that should be as a cornerstone at the beginning of any business is to be slow in gaining and succeeding, in order to reach them in safe ways and guarantee us continuity.
Any action that is rushed will ultimately fail
You can only climb the stairs step by step
This is how success is, with will and determination, you must arrive, but be slow! ❤

Hello friend, after you complete the 100 unpaid comments, you will receive 200 satoshi on each useful comment that has a positive reputation, but in any case, if you get a rating or not, you will get 10 talc on each useful post, it is likely that your comments were not paid with Satoshi because they did not get  Evaluation Make sure to create useful posts

You are supposed to get 200 satoshi for each useful post. That is equivalent to 4 thousand satoshi a day. But being the beginning of earning, you will not be paid for all the posts because you are in the process of learning and your comments will not be very good and special. So I suggest you do not stress or Anxiety, because we all went through such a stage and passed it thanks to will and patience

• +2 1

Dear Friend
Don't let anxiety make you forget what we're here to do, which is to research and trade cryptocurrencies
In my opinion, as a new member of this forum, I advise you to intensify the readings and benefit from the opinions and experiences of others that they share.
Then the money will come to you, don't worry

My friend, at the beginning of our work, we have to be patient and wait until we get our rights from our help and be satisfied with a small profit first before increasing it. Our business does not grow well.

My friend, I think that the payment process is related to the importance of the topic that you publish and the amount of information it contains. If it is important and it receives an evaluation, you will get paid.
For every comment, you'll get 10talk and 200 satoshi

my friend I want to tell you that first of all you should to get the 100 comments complete that is very necessary for you and then you are able to get the money after 7 days you can earn good money you should not to be careful about that

• +2 1

I am new here, but I heard that we should make a great effort in writing the publication and make sure to write an important and useful publication so that we can get better money.

It depends on your business, you get paid for every post 1000 satoshi And that after you complete 100 free messages But you should post something helpful and comments helpful to the person asking the specific question so that you don't get kicked out of the forum.

Experiance enable you to get high profits.First seven dsys i think spends in making first 100 posts.100 posts are only a trail then 20 posts daily for few days is done without payment .After that you are payed for your 20 posts per day.Then payment depends upon the quality of your posts good reputation enable you to get high amounts.

To make money, we have to work a lot, money cannot be easily earned and after 7 days we do not get it at all because after this and then we have to do more work comming 7 days. Then we are b able to get money.

It depends on our post.  If our post will get more reputation then we will get more money. If we find negative reputation then it go to low. So we can get more money when we make good post. I'm new but i can make good post after spending time on forum then i can become expert mumber.

Rating or putting a prediction on how much money you get after 7days is more of you.trying to find a fish in a desert. We have to set our focus and just make the complete 20 posts. We should also endeaviur to rate others in order to receive rates too. Receiving rates will.boost our earnings and even make is have unimaginable profits on this forum. 

it totally depends upon your rating of post if your post has great rating then you will get good income in your yobit card and if it has no any type of rating then you will receive only talk token in your yobit wallet and now a days there are only 200 satoshi of your 1 post so keep working hard and get more income from this forum.

I believe the actual repayment is dependant on your publishing as well as symbol cost. occasionally the cost could be higher, therefore, we can have more generating, however, many period costs could be reduced therefore with this particular, all of us can get reduced generating. However, publishing degree issues if all of us create a great publish after that the compensated publish increases. Therefore with this particular, we can obtain status as well as we'd have more. therefore concentrate on publishing as well as help to make this kind of publish that assists others.

This depends entirely on the quality of your posts and on your effort. Your posts should be useful in order to increase your payment percentage..Work hard and have good luck.

• +1 1

After you can create 100 free posts, you can create 20 paid posts every day, provided that they are supported by a positive reputation, and the forum gives you 200 satoshi on each supported post, and you can receive it seven days after you post to participate

My dear friend, the payment system has changed, so it has become 200 satoshi for every 1 job, and this is considered little compared to the old payment system, and with that, you should not despair and work hard to get a good earn

After 7 days I get almost 20$. This forum is the best for learning knowledge. I join this forum for learning knowledge about crypto trading. Because I want become a successful trader. 

Earning is depend on rating if we get positive rating then we will earn 200 bitcoin satoshi on every useful post and earn 10 Talk coin mostly member just completed their work and they did not react that's why many members did not earn Bitcoin satoshi so we must help each other and encourage those members who work hard

• +1 1

In my view if the post or comment that you post should follow the rules of the forum and should be helpful for the members only then will you get more payments so always post good post 

I have not completed the 100 comments yet, so I cannot give you an accurate answer, but that depends on the content of your posts, and if they are useful and receive a positive reputation, you will earn more money through them than before. 

After completing the 100 free comments, you get 10 codes for each useful comment, I think it is equivalent to 1000 satoshi, and the payment depends on the comment and the reviews it gets, and it is up to your hard work 

• +1 1