How much money you get after first seven days? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ab.Waheed

How much money you get after first seven days?

It all depends on you, the work you do to receive the payment, you have the opportunity to earn 20k satoshis a day and 200 talk token, of course, remember that those 20k satoshis also depend on the other members, if they like your content and you like it. you gain a positive reaction in your publications, if you make good posts, which are really constructive and others like, surely it will be good for you, I also advise you to make more than 20 posts a day, so you give room for many of your post will be valued, maybe about 30 or 35 post is not bad, yes, do it right.

It's depending on how useful you are posting, if you reach 20 of 20, then you will be paid for the entire 20 posts, which become 200 talk tokens.  If you bring quality to your post, you will be paid very well or your post will be useful. Best of luck.

Hello friend after completing your 100 post you have to post more than 20 per day. And you will get the earning based on your 20 post. If you make information and good post then you will be able to earn more. But if your post is not good enough then you will earn less. So try to make good and informative post.

• +3 1

You can earn good after completing 100 post. It all depends on the quality of post you post and should get rating for it then only it will be considered as paid post. You can earn up to 3-4$ per week easy or more .

After 100 useful posts and 7 days you will get payments and the first payment will be the payment of your first day wok after hundred posts. You can earn 250 talk tokens. 200 for daily 20 posts and 50 tokens for 50 reactions daily. This is a good earning for our daily work.

After you finish your one hundred post there will be a period of one week before you get your first payment, because your posts should have an exactly one week after the time you wrote it , and this one week period give you chance to get positive evaluation and get Satoshi payment, so be patient.

First you have to make 100 comments for free for which you will not get any money then you have to make 20 comments every day depending on which you will get money thus after seven days you will get your money thank you

It totally depends upon your own persistent effort. It all about how much time we spend on the forum, how often we work and what are the qualities of our works, to get the appraisals we should offer helpful remarks and also we should at least earn good reputations from other members because it’s the main reason why we are paid. So our effort determine our payments.

On 12/28/2020 at 8:09 AM, Ab.Waheed said:

Respectable members i want to know how much money you get after your first seven days when you are completing your hundred post and make twenty post at daily base. Please tell me. The payment i get is very low. I am really worried and disappoint after having this money. 

This will depend a lot on how many publications could have positive evaluations to be paid, so the daily earnings always vary, so there is nothing fixed and this due to the current price of BTC which is high but can go down and like the talk tokens.

• +3 1

First, you have to finish your free 100posts, then you will start receive payments, for each post that get positive rating 1000satoshi and 10talks after seven days of publication date.

• +1 1

Hello everyone, I am a new member in this forum and I will be delighted if some will guide me on how this forum is ruin and what we can earn after seven days

Well, it will depend entirely on your post. If the quality of your post is good, you will get 10 talk tokens for each post. This is for every useful post. And how many dollars you get will depend on the rate at which you sell tokens.So it is not possible to say exactly how much money he will get after seven days.

Every thing depends upon your hard work and if your post will be appreciatable and useful then you will getting the positive reputation and getting the more money and working seven days your earning will be start at the eighth day and always should follow the rules and regulations of this plateform and must read the guidelines of this plateform. 

On 12/28/2020 at 8:09 PM, Ab.Waheed said:

Respectable members i want to know how much money you get after your first seven days when you are completing your hundred post and make twenty post at daily base. Please tell me. The payment i get is very low. I am really worried and disappoint after having this money. 

Well, I am not sure about this but base on what my friend told me and base on the price in the market, I think that if you post 20 post per day in 7 days, you can earn 15-20 dollars per week. But it will change again if the token's price will go up or down.

It totally depends on you.If your content is useful then you will earn good amount of money.Just keep posting useful content to earn good amount of money.

It depends on the work if your comment is more in number and the content is useful than a person can earn a good amount. I don't take the money of the seven days because i have no need yet.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello it is very interesting I think but I want to say you that my seven days not complete so how I say you my first payment after seven days so I think I will receive just few day after.

• +1 1

Thats totly .  depend on.our him if we have a good work.then earn a good if we share a good post then.we increses our reputation  thats totly depend upin.our reputation 

Hallo brother it is all depending on the quality and useful post that you comment, after completing your 100 post it takes 1 week to receive your first payment after correct seven days you would be receiving the first day money, the number of  post counted after 100 post.

Still I have not got any money but I expect that I will get good money as I have heard about it from my friend who is getting very handsome money from here.

I don't know because I am new member 

I'm also worry how much income I will receive after 7 days 

Old members guide us 

• +4 1

If your work is meaningless then community didn't give you reputation and response. Reputation and response directly affect your income. If you write informative and knowledgeable posts under the rules then you can earn twenty thousand Satoshi with talk tokens.  In my first twenty useful posts only two paid post and other useless. So it means reputation is compulsory for income.

• +2 1

Well in my case I have enough paid post because the content which I write is good and always appreciated and boost with reactions so that u have to work hard to create unqiue content and useful post so that it could gather appreciation and reactions and could be paid.

• +1 1

It depends on your ability, knowledge and interest with forum because when you are not interested than you will make useless content which mean loss of money so I get daily 15 or 18 posts paid but I am trying to get full payments and in future I will improve my posts quality. 

• +4 1