Don't be jealous just focus on your purpose. - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

Don't be jealous just focus on your purpose.

Dear,you are absolutely right.Jelous never gives us success in life.So we all should be focused on our work.One day we will get success in our life.

Jealousness is realy a bad thing we have to learn and gain experience by the content of our senior members because these are the guiders for us and we can succeed on this platform only because of their help. 

Dear friend we should focus on our work and not be jealous from others good Post or about good rating points. If we jealous from others then we hurts ourselves. So believing in GOD just focus on your work and work hard for this purpose

Hello my dear friends.

well  the word jealousy has two types. 

1.positive jealousy.

2.Negitive jealousy.

lets talk about Negitive jealousy. Negitive jealousy is harmful for us we can not get success if we jealous with the people in a negitive way that i want everyone what he has. while positive jealousy  has another name which is motivation like one person   is doing bery well we watch it and work hard to eet with his work that is called positive jealousy.Just focus on your goal and work hard you will  be excellent player.

• +3 1

Yes I agree with you, one should focus on his own work and continue his struggle for success. I think everyone is unique, never underestimate yourself, never compare yourself with others either they are senior or junior. Just focus on your dreams and give respect to others.

On 12/28/2020 at 12:29 PM, Golem king said:

I have seen a lot of members who see the posts and accounts of the senior members and they got jealous that they should also have that kind of accounts and they should own those posts that go to the hot topic.

I think that we should just try to focus on our goals and we should try to make ourselves more comfortable we should not try to compare ourselves with anyone it is possible that we are better than them in many ways.

So we should just focus on our work instead of comparing ourself with that people who are high than us.

Yes you are right, we all have to learn when we are beginners, so I think we should more focus on our knowledge, how much we are gaining, and how much we are delivering a productive content, so I think instead of being jealous we should really do something to make our selves proud.

Yes we shouldn't be jealous of what we see from other people and face what brought you here so that we can end up making some invalid comment or post in to the forum 

This is important not so much in the world of trading but in almost all aspects of life, you have to understand that not all processes are equal, enjoy yours and be aware of where you stand. Many times we tend to compare ourselves and this makes us feel frustrated because we do not get what others do in less time, value your process and embrace all that you have achieved. I bet you have achieved many things and do not thank them, remember that gratitude is the key to success. He who is grateful deserves.

On 12/28/2020 at 1:29 PM, Golem king said:

I have seen a lot of members who see the posts and accounts of the senior members and they got jealous that they should also have that kind of accounts and they should own those posts that go to the hot topic.

I think that we should just try to focus on our goals and we should try to make ourselves more comfortable we should not try to compare ourselves with anyone it is possible that we are better than them in many ways.

So we should just focus on our work instead of comparing ourself with that people who are high than us.

You've said absolutely right my friend. Many people get jealous to see the success of the seniors and experts of the crypto world. On the other hand many people get motivation to see tge success of the experts. We shouldn't jealous to anyone. Moreover we can increase our knowledge from them and follow them to be successful. 

You are right. We should not feel jealousy. We must make the people who preceded us a role model for us to persevere like them and achieve our goal without harming anyone.

The act of been jealous can make you to lose focus of your plan, the progress other people are  making does not mean that when it is your time to be great you won't be great so just keep on hard. Let's other people's achievement to encourage you not discouraged you. 

You are right dear friend that we should not be jealous but focus our purpose.We should work hard here to reach the destination of success which needs our full focus on our work.So every body should avoid from jealous factor and move forward for success.

Definitely you should not be jealous from anyone just focus on you goal .Keep working hard and hard and one day your goal . In the cryptoworld also keep learning new things to get better in this forum.

Yes absolutely right. We should be happy instead of jealousy of someone.  We should learn focus on your work and learn how they succeed.  It is bad thing . If any any one good job then appreciate it. Don't be jealous.  Focus on your work. 

Jealousy is not a good thing in which you are not adjust you with other people whom are working in the efficient way and they are earning money from their hardworking. If you want to earn more money then you should work hard and you can because it is not impossible.

In the world any goal is achievable. There is nothing that is impossible. So you should work hard there and create your posts useful and helpful as well. And get more information and reputation points as well to make money.

Hey my friends envy is never a great character. It devastates since desirous individuals put superfluous weight on themselves to ended up incredible. Too they gotten to be as well self important and need to do everything on their possess. Do you thing be satisfied with what your are able to do.

• +1 1

You said the right. By become jealous no one can't be successful. Jealousy takes us to wrong track. That's why we shouldn't be jealous, we should focus on making post and become successful. 

Those who consider themselves unique never get jealous from others. Everyone is unique in itself. If someone have achieved a good repute support him and get guidline and appreciate them.Keep focus on your own work to get a positive repute on your personal effort. Jealousy will just lead to a loss. So move ahead keep working. Indeed success is on the way for those who are focused and determined.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

On 12/29/2020 at 2:16 PM, Ab.kalyar said:

Agree dear mate,  if we make jealous on others achievments then we won't be able to get our goals because our attention will go stray and loss our income or targets. So just concentrate on your goals & make them better for good results. Everyone got any value by their work only thus we should do hard work to reach that point just. Good luck.

Yes, you are right. I agree with you. Don't jealous of the progress of others. As much you work here then you get money off this and do not get more of this. But when the other does hard work more from you, then they also get more money from you in this way, they earn more. But there is no mean of jealous of the other, but try to do your work on time and more as the other.

Fine sharp is right-wing I feel. and that may be the world-class both us in addition to it is that the absolute best choice that's unuseable turn into so we. in truth we tend to can't discover whatever therefore I believe privately just need so seek foremost plus work a large as well as the emphasis placed as to and our objectives.

His is mostly to the beginners if you have seen some accounts which are good and had earn well, you don't need to be jealous of them. You only need to focus on your purpose of being into the forum. And nothing else. Just act fine and focus in the end you may be surprise of your result.

@Golem king I see them as my idols because they give us so many important information in their posts/topics. I never get jealous because anyone who works hard and with passion deserves to succeed and we should put that in our minds and follow their steps to become like them.

Yeah you are right don't be jealous from anyone who is earning much better from you specially so it is very important to know that just control your emotions. Thanks 

Yes, jealousy kill our potential and the stopped our path of success. Never do jealous of others success. It will kill your potential of your own success. Try to learn from successful peoples. It will help you to become a successful man or woman.

There is a common saying in which, We get to learn that we should not be water from any building empire by anyone, but we should work hard on our business on our mission and remember to do something new. 

Religion focused on any other human being, by fixing what he is doing, how he is doing why he is doing it, then this method will not be right if we sit on top of someone and see that it is a mistake.