To which thing you prefer, rank or experience. - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

To which thing you prefer, rank or experience.

I rather to say about that I would prefer to Experience because if you have experience then you can make more money and your rank in millionaire automatically increased if you have more experience about anything

• +3 1

Greetings to all. I think we should focus on research and teaching posted by experienced people and give useful posts in forums. By repeating this, we will also gain experience. G is very difficult to gain experience and it is not very difficult to take a lot of time while creating rank. That is why in my opinion the experience is better than the rank.

In my opinion, obtaining experience in the field of digital currencies is much more important than obtaining a rank in the forum . Because experience will definitely help you help others and do good trading and investment . There are some members who have a good rank but do not have experience commensurate with their rank because they devoted their time to increasing the number of their posts without paying attention to obtaining knowledge . We must work to get rank and experience together . Thus we will have made the most of the work in the forum.

• +1 1

Dear friend here in this platforms we need experience and the rank of is not Matter because by experience you can do every impossible thing by experience automatic general new ideas as in your mind that's why in my opinion experience is better than rank.

I am new here, I have a little experience but wanna shared with you my little experience. In my opinion rank and experience are the same thing.mostly people doing well to making their rank best because when we become old we get 2nd rank. I also think experience is most important we also focus on experience. Experience makes our knowledge great and makes a good member. And give us information

Overall, you're right.
I think I'm looking for experience first, and then I will arrange my rank automatically.
We're here in the race of life, we want knowledge, we want to learn, it's not all about just earning money.

• +3 1

Experience often trumps rank. 

The explanation for this is that sharing knowledge is much more important than obtaining a ranking. 

And all participants should be mindful that the primary aim of this plate forum is to learn and share experience. 

I'm a beginner here, and I'd like to share my experience, as well as encourage you to share your knowledge and experience.

• +4 1

I prefer experience than rank. Because we can gain rank if qe have experience. According to my point of view experience is most important than any rank. If you have experience you can earn lots of money from any website and also gain rank to any field.

To gain experience, you have to be an expert
You also have to have a long time working that extends to a few years as well
Take risks to become an expert

Personally, I would prefer experience because with experience you can get more and more knowledge and information which can help you in achieving your goals. Experience is always a good thing. Moreover, rank also come with experience. Higher ranks means higher experience. 

Both have their own place. Both are good and important but If i choose one then i prefer experience because experience make us mature and confident. On the other hand rank is also very important but less than experience.

In my opinion, rank and experience are related to each other, so without experience you will not get the rank and my words not only here in the forum, but in all areas of life, in order to be successful, you must first gain experience and create your own experience. And at the beginning of my career here I will walk this way.

Personally, I prefer to get more experience I think it is much more important than the ranks because it is the experience that gives us the teaching and helps us to improve the rank is something that comes only with our daily work in the forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

You are totally correct. Your experience stay with you in each field of life. Assuming you just centered around your position here, it will give you benefit here however not, in actuality. Be that as it may, assuming you have more insight, it helps you in your reality. Your rank is only for here and your experience is for both.

Both are very important features in the forum but actually without experience you will not be able to attain ranks in the forum which is very important to have experienced at first before embarking on any task here.

My brother, I realize that the beneficial things are deleted, so if the rank is dependent on the subjects of writing, then it means that allowed issues do not violate the policies of web page now.On this platform, I give more importance to experience. But if we see, people grow, its experience increases with him.

I prefer only experience because if we have a good experience and knowledge about this forum then we can achieve our goals and rank on this platform automatically so we should try our best to get knowledge so that we can get good experience about this platform. 

My dear, of course, experience is the first thing that we must strive for. Rank is not important in any field. The knee comes after the knee, it comes when we obtain the necessary experience at the beginning and on the way to success and to reach the rank and gain we need necessary experience and necessary learning and great knowledge in the field  What is needed in the experience then we can become high ranks if we devote the experience correctly Thank you very much.

• +1 1

Thank you my friend for this useful post. I believe that experience comes through continuous work and the sufficient effort that we put into obtaining experience does not come easily.

Of course, my friend, museums are very important and necessary, we need to support each other in this forum, so we can learn and increase our information and we can act in case of facing any problem 
Claimed me, friends.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, in my opinion, experience is the most important and everyone of us has his own experience and it is the most important in any field he walks in life because the experience will teach us a lot and benefit us and I hope that each of you will have a useful and enjoyable experience with this platform

In my opinion, experience is the best, because the rank is not worth anything if you do not know anything in your field of work, but if you have experience in my opinion, you are a higher rank than the official if he does not have your knowledge.

And experience can make you money, so you are able to work without making mistakes.

• +2 1

This is true and experience comes from learning lessons in life and thus you know how to act because you passed through a certain situation previously and you have the experience to know how to act if you pass the same situation again .. and sometimes there is a new person joins here, but he is more experienced than those who are ranked higher.. for that rank is not a measure of experience ... as much as it is only to show off.

I don't think there is anything like knowledge, my friend They are the basis of everything and knowledge brings in money as a result of sufficient experience in dealing with cryptocurrencies. I love knowledge

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. There are many people who focus on money and rank only and do not realize that experience and expertise are much more important than earning money. Here I work and gain experience and knowledge, and my goal is to gain information and benefit from this forum

• +3 1

The best experience of course, as everyone knows that experience is the basis of classification and arrangement without experience will not benefit from information theory just think experience is the most important which make the mattress for you.