To which thing you prefer, rank or experience. - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

To which thing you prefer, rank or experience.

Hello friend, thank you for the topic
Yes, there is a difference between rank and experience.
For me, the best experience is categorically over the rank, because experience is what gives you the rank and gives you new job opportunities and new income in addition to expanding your knowledge base and knowing a lot of topics and information
This is definitely much better than the rank

Yes, my friend, I agree with you, and I think that if we gain experience, matters of ranks will facilitate for us. We should share our experiences together and benefit from them..Thank you for your information.

I would like to prefer experience beacuse if we can gain experience then definitely we can gain more reputation points beacuse  after gaining experience we have skills how to post or how to gain more reputation points by creating useful post or useful comments u will definitely get more reputation points or positive points 

Experience is the most important here, and by gaining enough experience, you will get a good rank because our publications will be good and we will get many followers and many likes
Whoever pursues the rank without acquiring knowledge will not help him here
Experience and knowledge will enable us to increase our financial gains when entering trades or investments, and the latter without experience will be a loser.

Sorry to say that but this shouldn't be a questions because this two are not comparable, you will get ranks if you have more expreances, this two things are supportable, and experience is more than any thing that's the most important thing in cryptoworld.

Hello Friends, of course, experience is my ambition at first , so knowing and getting to know important topics within the forum makes me more familiar with the world of cryptocurrencies that gradually increase my ranking over time

Rank is just numbers which you just show here. Experience is quality of yourself which make you best over all crypto market. By Experience you make 100 new ways of earning money but in rank you have only one way and it goes close you will be finish.

So focus on experience not on rank.

• +4 1

As long as I am a beginner do not rely on the rank, the rank comes after the experience and experience does not come about tampering until you get it all you have to Hui persevere and browse and follow the news of crypto currencies and when we get what we want from the experience then I will have the right and

Well said my mate. Absolutely there is no any doubt experience is the most important thing.  First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us. Its really helpful who has doubt on this topic.

• +1 1

Of course I like experience in cryptocurrency frames because experience allows me to do a lot of things, gain knowledge, learn from here, experience is good for me.

What is the benefit of a rank without experience ???  For me, experience is the most important, we cannot get experience through the rank, but we can get the rank through experience, experience gives a person a job and a good reputation that makes him reach advanced ranks and makes his work more accurate and professional.

Dear friend, thank you for this advice. Certainly an ambitious person who has thought prefers experience because as a result of extensive experience you will have a good rank and reputation.  In this forum, we must pursue this goal in order to profit.  Good luck, my friends

• +4 1

yes you are right I am me with you only members who first quality content follow the rules and use the forum wisely get good rankings nothing iskeep hard-working here in this forum if you want to love here or on here

I think experience is much important as compared to the good rank if you have experience and knowledge you can utilise your experience and gain maximum advantages you are rank is just only belong to  the account in this forum but you can use your experience and knowledge in other sections of life you explain very briefly in your topic

It is unfortunate that a large number of people do not work in an organized manner and prioritize the starting steps, and most of the time it precedes one step from another, but these people are doomed to failure, so success needs some time to reach the content and the wonderful

• +3 1

The most important thing about the forum is not to search for the rank or reputation because you will get it once you are able to write posts and comments of interest and serve the content of this forum.

• +2 1

Will prefer experience۔because if you have experience then it should be must you can get good rank by putting your efforts but without experience you can't get good rank۔۔

Dear friend i am doing work here only for getting appropriate knowledge to do work online and for getting money to complete my needs. I want to increase my knowledge and want to make good posts and i also want yo create topic but it requires some knowledge which i am trying to get.I have no another purpose to work here i  also want to make this forum best by doing useful posts. I also advised you to make topics and posts good to increase the growth of this cryptotalk forum. 

• +1 1

It's best for everyone to learn and grow up your experience. It's best for everyone to grow in the digital world and earn digital currency. Thanks for sharing news and information here by earnings on-line 

You are right, my friend. In order to create an experience, a person needs continuity of work and thus finds an arrangement according to the experience that he possesses.

I do not prefer something. It comes with time and this doesn't make difference on anything. When you begin you have a certain experience, may be nothing or may be a lot of knowledge. But with time you earn more knowledge and you also gain rank. I do not have any to prefer. This is just titles.

I'm new here, but with this I'd like to share my opinion
For me, the best expertise and practical experiences on the mattress ..And of course, we need a lot of experience in our lives to get to what we want one day ..

Everyone says that the rank and the experience are identical. I am new here. I see that the experience is more important because through experience comes the rank

Well I prefer to earn experience than rank in this forum, because experience prepares us for a better crypto related activities but rank is just got this forum alone. But I'm optimistic that if the rank Is truly achieved, it will be accompanied by a pool of experience.

On 12/26/2020 at 2:58 PM, Golem king said:

many of the people think that rank or experience are same thing but they are totally different I have seen a lot of people that only run behind the rank and they don't want to get experience.

They just run behind doing posts and earn money from it.

Basically rank is the thing that you earn by keep doing posts and your rank goes on increasing. while experience is the thing that you learn from your study and you can apply it.

Rank is perception but experience is reality.

so we should try to get more experience and we don't need to focus on rank if we read a post then we should get full knowledge about it and its terms.

I definitely agree with you. There are many people that have gained a good ranking in this forum and that shows by how many posts that they make however we have to consider the contribution to the forum and the knowledge behind the posts that they are making, because this is what will determine how their experience comes into play and what they are able to do with it. If you have the right experience you will be able to make better trades and increase your profits by a substantial amount and i think that there are many people that actually focus more on the rank than the knowledge and that is the wrong approach to take here. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769