To which thing you prefer, rank or experience. - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

To which thing you prefer, rank or experience.

If you earn experience then automatically he will be able to earn good rank for free,By experience you can guide someone,by experience you can get good rank,And by experience you can post a meaningful and useful topic and give comment and give positive reputation.thank you for the topic.

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear i will prefer experience beacuse rank is nothing if you do not have any experience. The first thing that is preferd is experience ,from your good experience you can achieve any rank easily so firstly get experience.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

of course the experience is the most important thing from this forum so we have to focus on this thing and later we can think in the earnings that we will get it

Well I suggest that you should have them both. You need experience and a lot of it and that is why you should do an extensive research so as to improve your understanding about crypto and also help you to get more reputation and eventually get higher rank.

Seriously to be sincere the both are important but I'll prefer experience over rank,because ranking is just from others and its determines what other think of your posts,but the experience you'll get from this forum is real and has great impact in your mindset,your experience can increase you in knowledge and make you more exposed,so as for this I'll confidently choose experience

In my opinion, experience is more important than ranking because experience is classified through practice in writing posts. We must learn experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies because experience is more important than money in the beginning, so gaining experience is our main goal and priority here on the forum.

• +2 1

My friend, there are some things that are the result of an action and we think they are the reasons .. All members should know that gaining experience is our main goal here and this position, making money and increasing popularity are all things that are our commitment to our main goal.  Join us for a reason.

Dear @Golem king ratings doesn't matters because if we have good experience then achieve good ratings. Experience is directly proportional to ratings but rating is not directly proportional to experience. 

You can make your rank through experience if you have more experience more you will push the rank but i think rank doesn't matter if you have more experience so make the ability to gain more experience other than rank

Bro first you had to have experience ...If u dont have any experience you cant good get ratings .so we should first learn from senior members and spend much time here to gain experience

• +2 1

You are absolutely  correct. Maximum waste their time for raising  their rank. They aren’t think for experience . But doing better in crypto  currency  field Everyone should be careful about their experience . Without experience none cannot see the bright future at crypto currency. Not only crypto currency, every step of life, there need experiences to do better. 

• +3 1

My friend the comparison between the rank and the experience is just like the comparison of the knowledge and money my friend on this platform that have knowledge about the digital marketing they choose the the experience because rank is only plays its role within this platform by the experience that they got from this platform can be used elsewhere in any e zone of life it also help us in future practical life because we know that word is shifting towards a digital currency so this is my point of view my friend if you are agreed to me please react me. ❤️❤️❤️☺️☺️☺️❤️❤️❤️

Both are needed to do better in this platform. But i give priority to experience because if you  obtain more and more experience then it will generate your rank automatically. Rank Will be vanished with this forum oneday but your experience will be with you untill your death.         

• +2 1

Of course, my friend, knowledge and experience is more important than the rank. When you gain experience, you get the appropriate rank. This is why we must work hard and learn to gain good experience

I want to gain a lot of experience.  , Because for me experience is not able to learn new things and use cryptocurrency with their potential for profit without error and loss, that's why I learn a lot in this forum and every day I am looking for new information to improve my education and the cryptographic world.  Helps to be more expert.

I will prefer experience my dear friend because if you an experience in any field than you can get a rank but if you have a rank but not experience then you face the failure. 

Yes, my friend, I think.  There are some things that are the result of a work and we think they are the reasons .. All members should know that gaining experience is our main goal here and this position, making money and increasing popularity are all things that join us because of our commitment to our main goal,  Which is to gather information and gain experience.

Indeed, you are correct. Rank and experience is distinctive to one another yet as I would see it, they have some connection. On the off chance that you have insight and offer your involvement in other by post, individuals will intrigue with your post and give positive response to your post. Along these lines, you rank will likewise increment. Along these lines, get more information to expand your experience.

I will prefer the experience instead of rank because by having the experience our rank increase automatically therefore we should make our experience in every field of life in which we want to become successful . 

Of course, my friend, I prefer my experience in the cryptocurrency more than the best ranks  does not mean anything without experience Of course, I am talking about my experience in working in cryptocurrencies because I have read a lot of information about this forum, but I share an experience and I am better on the experience and the experience Because he is my friend, the experience is the experience that comes through

Rank cannot be measured by experience for the reason that the experience you gain through your work in the field of cryptocurrencies in the long term. The rank or reputation points are what members give you in exchange for a post or question that you answered or published a specific topic. Experience is the extent of your knowledge of a specific field while working in it for a long time and is not related to the rank or the reputation points acquired

There are some things that are a result of a work and we think that they are the reasons .. All members should know that gaining experience is our main goal here, and that rank, earning money and increasing popularity are all things that join us because  of our commitment to our main goal, which is gathering information and gaining experiences.

To me I prefer experience because when ever you have an experience on something definitely you will get ran but when you only have rank without experience a day is coming you will lose the rank so I prefer experience about crypto currency exchange.

I prefer experience a thousand times because with a good experience I can have many things, my friend, it is only working very hard for much later on, having very good knowledge and having a lot of money, friend, everything is in seeking experience.