To which thing you prefer, rank or experience. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

To which thing you prefer, rank or experience.

I prefer experience. In this forum, you can learn lots of things about cryptocurrencies and crypto world. You can gain enough knowledge and experiences. If you earn experiences, you can get rank automatically. You have to do useful and informative comments here. Without knowledge of cryptocurrency, you can not do that. And without that, you can not survive in this forum. 

I have your experience is that thing that will keep you active in the forum you wanted to know about and it is that experience. I hope that will make you earning point  and experience, because when I gain knowledge and experience, you will increase the rank through . Thanks a lot from your good job very asked him!

As a new Learner on crypto talk forum, I prefer both experience and ranking of my post. Ranking of my post by the old and experience members with also make me to know more about crypto talk 

Dear @Golem king I always prefer experience the experience man can achieve every hard task easily the experience man can solve the problem of others within no time the experience man motivate others on the other hand rank is also important for our success and reputation 

• +2 1

I prefer experience because the rank is only a number or position that gives us as a power one could say but I choose experience because experience is everything and always experience we will have or get more than what we have, while the rank It is not everything makes us believe that.

I always prioritize experience. Because position is a number which is much less than experience. If you are experienced in a job then with this experience you can easily climb to the highest place but if you want position then maybe you will not develop the scope of knowledge too much. So I prefer ignorance to position. I do.

I think both are interconnected with one anothere if you have more ranks then it means that you should more experince but some case rank dose not show some thing but the experience show  all thing you need

Hello! Yes, we should try to get more experience and we don't need to focus on ranking, if we read the post then we need to get a complete picture of it and its conditions. If you want to get a lot of reputation and improve your rank, then you must create good and useful posts.

Of course, I prefer to have more experience, so I always try to understand the content of the post and do research if I do not know some terms .

In fact, we are all here concerned with money, my dear, and the rank, but in my opinion, we will not be able to get the money and the rank if we do not get the experience first.

• +5 1

I see many people here who are just doing great posts for earn money and increase their rank. 

But experience is the thing that you gain from analysis of things and learn from others. 

So, experience and rank is different thing. 

This forum is about cryptocurrencies, you are writing mostly nonsense in all beginners posts that have nothing of use. Rank or experience. What does anything matter if you are staying in the beginners section and spamming anything that matters only to 10 year old mentality. You shouldn't make any new post again and I will start reporting and reviewing negative posts from now, as this situation is out of hand right now. Why you are here? To spam this section with ridiculous posts?

• +2 1

On 12/26/2020 at 6:58 PM, Golem king said:

many of the people think that rank or experience are same thing but they are totally different I have seen a lot of people that only run behind the rank and they don't want to get experience.

They just run behind doing posts and earn money from it.

Basically rank is the thing that you earn by keep doing posts and your rank goes on increasing. while experience is the thing that you learn from your study and you can apply it.

Rank is perception but experience is reality.

so we should try to get more experience and we don't need to focus on rank if we read a post then we should get full knowledge about it and its terms.

Yes,i also agree that.There are many prople who work this site for a long time. But thay do not have enough experience. They move to high rank but they can not gain enough knowledge about crypto currency. So to work this site properly we have to get more information, experience and gain more knowledge about crypto currency. 

• +3 1

Without a doubt, I am here looking for expertise in digital currencies, there is a lot of information and expertise in this forum, and I am trying to benefit from it so that I can employ it in the future to obtain the largest possible amount of profits.

I prefer the highest ranks and excellence, but now I am a beginner in this forum. There are no people who do not like excellence. We must work diligently and diligently to reach this goal and excel in this forum and in the whole life. Work hard, dear comrades.

On 12/26/2020 at 6:58 PM, Golem king said:

many of the people think that rank or experience are same thing but they are totally different I have seen a lot of people that only run behind the rank and they don't want to get experience.

Basically rank is the thing that you earn by keep doing posts and your rank goes on increasing. while experience is the thing that you learn from your study and you can apply it.

so we should try to get more experience and we don't need to focus on rank if we read a post then we should get full knowledge about it and its terms.

I would not prefer rank. There will be no gain with rank because rank is just reputation.If we gain experience, we can go  long way in learning from experience.We can achieve rank with experience but experience cannot be achieved with rank.

• +2 1

On 12/26/2020 at 5:58 PM, Golem king said:

I am new here yet I additionally shar my experience. 

We ought to incline toward experience. It is on the grounds that with our experience we should rise our standing by serving our experience to local area.

Many peoples thinks that rank and experience are same thing but they are totally worng .many peoples run behind the rank, that is wromg .Experience is necessary than rank .

• +2 1

Some people understand that I am rank and experience the same thing. No, my comrades, they differ a lot. I hope to reach the top of the ranks. I love the salary very much and I will work hard to reach the highest level. Some people prefer experience, but I prefer the rank and I like the rank.

Hello friends, I personally prefer more the experience that with it I can have rank and many other things the experience in our life is very important friends so there is nothing better than having a good experience.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many thing to do to increase your reputition on this platform you can give the other people to discuss the most imerging topic for people gain some knowledge and react on your post 

Experience always come first and far better than ranks. Ranks and multifarious reputations in one account does not qualify him/her to be the most competent and knowledgeable member.

Both are not feature for measuring or scoring ones amount of experience and understanding. That sound knowledge and high lustrous experience reflects in his postings.

I think experience is comparatively more valuable than ranking because ranking is probably what you get through a competition. But if you do not have the experience, you will not be able to use that ranking properly. Again if you join a job you don't have that experience then you can't do that job properly so I think you must pay attention to the experience again if you talk about cryptocurrency then you must have experience here.Because it is not possible to succeed in cryptocurrency without experience.

For those who might have the experience you may work in whatever manner and also you also are able to get the position and relish your location with outside experience, then you can't become successful especially on crypto currency universe, when you own experience it's possible to possibly make of useful information which may help the others to benefit from the participation

Yes i am agree with your work i get an experience then my rank also increase .so its direct relation with experience and rank .i never get increase a rank with out experience.when i study and learn then i get experience from learn .when my experience is increase is increase so automatically my rank is increase.so we prefer experience not an rank.so rank increase within the experience.so increase your experience.best of luck.

• +4 1

For those who might have the ability you may do the job any way also you'll be able to get the position and relish your standing with outside adventure, you can't become successful especially around the cryptocurrency universe, when you've got the ability it's possible to possibly make of useful information which may help the others to benefit from the participation.