To which thing you prefer, rank or experience. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

To which thing you prefer, rank or experience.

Dear partner, I like these two things in the forum rank and experience.  Here it is easy to earn and gain knowledge through relevant and meaningful posts.  The more you post, the more the surname will increase with experience.  So create the best effective post that is easy for everyone to come up with ideas.  And is very helpful in acquiring knowledge.  And it is possible to reach the best place in the forum.

As for I have the best experience because it helps us in whatever work we assign, but the arrangement is just a number that you are put in, so joining this forum enables us to gain as much experience as possible about cryptocurrencies and how to deal with them.

Yes I prefer experience over rank or money. I recently joined this forum and after joining I learned a lot about crypto currencies. So knowledge is the thing that I am preferring right now. Because with knowledge you are something but without it you are nothing. And with Good knowledge will help you gather experiences then you you can give good post too that will give you good reputation.

• +3 1

I think experience increases rank. The more knowledge and experience we have, the greater the position we will be given. We should strive and work hard to gain experience and knowledge, not behind a position. We should create daily information topics so that we can learn more and increase our reputation and we can succeed.

I prefer experience because with experience you can get to higher rank moving to higher rank without experience is like gambling because you may easily fail but with experience you can achieve your goal in one way or the other in what so ever you to achieve in life experience matters alot

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/26/2020 at 4:58 AM, Golem king said:

many of the people think that rank or experience are same thing but they are totally different I have seen a lot of people that only run behind the rank and they don't want to get experience.

They just run behind doing posts and earn money from it.

Basically rank is the thing that you earn by keep doing posts and your rank goes on increasing. while experience is the thing that you learn from your study and you can apply it.

Rank is perception but experience is reality.

so we should try to get more experience and we don't need to focus on rank if we read a post then we should get full knowledge about it and its terms.

Indeed, old buddy, there are a few things that are an aftereffect of work and we feel that they are the reasons... All individuals should realize that acquiring experience is our principle objective here, and that position, bringing in cash, and expanding fame are everything that goes along with us in view of our obligation to our primary objective, which is gathering data and acquiring encounters.

On 12/26/2020 at 1:58 PM, Golem king said:

many of the people think that rank or experience are same thing but they are totally different I have seen a lot of people that only run behind the rank and they don't want to get experience.

Basically rank is the thing that you earn by keep doing posts and your rank goes on increasing. while experience is the thing that you learn from your study and you can apply it.

so we should try to get more experience and we don't need to focus on rank if we read a post then we should get full knowledge about it and its terms.

I agree with you bro. Experience is key beceiy will be valuable to us when we want to do something outside this place. In our daily life, we can apply the experience that we have gotten here to solve many things but rank is only restricted to this place alone. I agree with you that we should seek more of experience than rank. Thank you. One love 💖

On 12/26/2020 at 6:58 PM, Golem king said:

Yeah you're absolutely right mate. I have also seen many people who don't want to increase their knowledge and experience about the crypto world but they are writing posts and comments for the income. Of course I prefer knowledge because if I have much knowledge, I can earn much money from the crypto world. 

• +3 1

This is one piece of advice I would like to give to all the new beginners who are finding ways to enhance their reputation and rank on this platform. You cannot judge another person based on the rank but experience with regard to to knowledge and understanding which would better help members to reach their goals.

In cryptotalk everyone learn and earn in the forum,for that ,you get to earn more experience. Because the experience you get in cryptotalk forum. It is an excellent experience and important in ranking.

Different people have different views and opinion. But I prefer experience. Experience is one of the valuable things for a person. If you are experienced then you will have good rank. No need to worry about that. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

In my view both are important because when you get rank you try to build your ability which rank you get in this way you get also experience so both are important with the passage of time with experience man polish ourself and with rank he motivate himself both are part of life.

My new Experience comes first in every field of life. We should not work here just for money. Rather we should get knowledge about cryptocurrency. Knowledge is important than money. The probable answer could be that for me experience is more important than rank, but in this forum that experience comes with the rank, so the more useful and high-quality your posts are. Yes experience is everything with full experience you guide another man or woman about cryptocurrency and explain.

I am new to the forum and both things seem very important to me but I prefer experience, experience will make us make better decisions and reputation will come alone. My goal is to reach 1000 publications and continue to grow day by day. I will work hard to achieve all my goals!

• Useful or interesting 1

You made a beautiful post. I like the experience. Because I know that in order to do everything, you need to have your own experience. You will do business, invest capital, but have no experience about investing, so how do I invest. If you do not have experience in this matter. You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business. If you know the experience, then you can move forward in every task, you can be successful.

Hello guys, I prefer to experience because experience is most important thing than rank we should have experience of cryptocurrencies. At this forum everyone should prefer to experience. Without experience we can't earn rank. 

I think experience is better than rank.If we have the experience to do some work, then only then we will do that work in an easy way and then we will be able to get rank in it.To achieve success in any work, it is very important to have experience, only then we will be able to achieve rank. 

When I work hard on this forum then my post is valuable and I got reputation from many people's that is good then rank because your good post not matter what is your rank 

One of them brings the other,  experience is preferable though it is the one that uplift you get the rank  because the more experience you have the more rank you get 

I obviously prefer experience my dear friend.  Experience is a great important thing.  Rank is not so important than experience i think.    

I like to enjoy new experience.  By experience i can learn a lot of knowledge and information.  If you have a lot of experience so you can do your work obviously very easily by using the previous knowledge.

Do work carefully and you can success in life. 

Best of luck my friend. 

Thank you very much 💝💝         

You say right my friend experience is better for rank in my opinion if we have more experience then we don't should run  behind rank and if we run behind rank then it is little time success for us . That's why my friends focus on learning and getting experience .

• +3 1

I completely agree with you, I have been on this forum almost from the beginning, however until now I am still a senior, but I have gained very great experience thanks to this forum, I now mainly rely on trading after I gained very good experience in this field.

• +2 1

I am new person. I preferred experience.  I think experience is better thank rank . Experience is more effective things.in this forum about cryptotalk everybody should preferably experience. Experience is good things .

I agree with you because the rank here doesn't also mean how experienced you are and it depends only on the count of your posts you share here , we should focus on something more important which is benefiting from what we read here and save it for the future for better earning in other crypto fields

• +2 1

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.