I have a Question from seniors? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MurXhid Baba

I have a Question from seniors?

Do not wait for my girlfriend, follow the comment and participate in the forum and you will receive your profits for your comments that you wrote after the 100th, whether on the same day or another day, but the maximum number of posts is 50 posts per day.

After completing the first 100 useful posts on the site, you can benefit from the experiences you gained through work and read the useful comments and posts that others share and create your own contributions.

If you have times and idea make post us much as you can because they can help you increase your reputation and get paid faster than normal reputation it's necessary to have a positive average rate to get paid if not it's little bit difficult..

Yes my dear friend you can ask any question on this forum are you available for your answer because I am the professional of the MCs and one thing more I want to tell you that you should to focus on your work

My friend, after completing the first 100 free posts, you can start writing topics and responding to them in all sections of this forum, and each useful post will be paid for you, with a maximum of 20 posts per day.

Congratulations my friend on your 100 comments .Keep writing comments today and everyday.You must make at least 20 comments per day and you will be paid a full week after writing the comment .i wish you Good luck .

Hello friend, great job. I appreciate it. Keep providing your comments and ideas even if you complete 100 posts
good luck.

if you have completing your first hundred post then you have to post 20 to 25 comment a day then you will able to to receive your profit on daily basis.

• +1 1

You can do as you wish mate, as long as you make useful posts in the forum, and you do not violate any of the conditions, there is nothing that prevents you from writing the posts you want whenever you want and in any section you want, just try to benefit and gain experience here, and share the information that you own to other members in the forum.

Very good for having completed your first 100 posts successfully. Now you will start making your cryptotalk charges and we only have to do the work continuously, useful and correctly so that each payment is safe. 

Hello friend . Welcome in this forum. Friend congratulations that you completed hundred posts now you will post comments daily and after seven days talk tokens will come in yobit account. Friend you can also create topic now.

Congratulations, dear, that you have completed 100 free publications, and after that every day, share at least 20 posts per day in order to earn money, and you have to have the posts useful and valuable.

First of all dear I be very congratulate your completing 100 post and next thing you share very helpful post for not only you this post so helpful for all members you walking the rules and make your self harder for using work place keep success in your life good luck dear.

Yes of course I have a question about the seminar house seminar select the people those are good how's seminar select the good comments how best respond connected how select which comment is best and which is the best trader who trade much and more and who trade list who are more and who invest more.

Hello my friend, I congratulate you for reaching 100 free posts. You must then comment or post every day 20 comments or posts useful to make money after 7 days, and the money will reach you into your account. I think you should spend more time in the forum in order to make more money My greetings 

There is no need to wait, my friend, if the moderators let you complete your posts, then there is no need to wait, but if they prevent you, you must wait until tomorrow before completing your posts.

In my personal opinion, I hope that you wait until tomorrow and read the posts calmly before commenting on it so that you do not get a point of warning, good luck.

Yes, my friend, at first you have to do 100 comments in the forum and these are all free , and then you participate daily with 20 comments ,and after 7 days you will receive profits and make money , so be patient about your fatigue , the harder you work the better the return.

All the best for you.

Very good for having completed your first 100 posts successfully. Now you will start making your cryptotalk charges and we only have to do the work continuously, useful and correctly so that each payment is safe. 

Hello friend, welcome to this wonderful community. It is good that you reached the goal of 100 publications if you finished them today you can continue doing the next 20 of the day. Much success.

As per rules of this platform,  you have to complete 100 comments, then after that , create 20 posts per day ,at the next week you can withdraw your payment  from yobit account 

Hey mates, congratulations on your first achievement . my point of view, you can start your daily  work immediately after doing this first achievement of hundred post  which you have posted. So, as soon as you become a JR member, after that you can start 20 above important posts of your daily work.After this you can get a money within week. 

Congratulations. After completing your first task with 100 posts, you can post 20 to 22 posts per day and post from that day. No, you don't have to wait until tomorrow to start working right now, he will respond 50 times a day. However, the most important thing about this forum is that this forum has special terms and conditions, so you must follow the instructions and rules of this forum.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that  first you should read all rules of this forum and second forget the copy paste work and create your own topics and read more than more topics for knowledge and learning.