StepChain Fitness App - Page 6 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Apps like stepchain are really wonderful expecially for people like me who enjoy physical activity. I find this an amazing opportunity for pepole to gain money through doing physical activities through this stepchain app.

I heared about this app.it is very benificial for our health.stepchian is wellness application  which is present on goolgle play store .

StepChain is for EVERYONE. Even in case you pass for a small jog or you’re
truely doing all of your every day sports like heading to the health clubnasium or strolling to work.

I'm also a Sports person and i think there is no way to go forward with a Fresh mind without sports and exercise.  As we all know that cod19 condition everybody is suffering mently and physically many issues so exercise is much necessary no a days.  

As well all know,  there are some risks to go out that's why i would like to learn more about this suite.  So my dear, kindly inforn little bit more about that.  Thanks 😊

Yes, basically! Of course I am a new member of this crypto site. So I don’t know exactly about the Step Chain Fitness app. In fact at first I heard this name. I as a beginner I don’t know how this app will work. But yes! I'm curious about this app.

It keeps the records of the individuals is used to watch there healthy activities but free apps are not good functional rather then paid. 

In my knowledge and so information StepChain is a responsible Fitness App that uses the power of blockchain technology

In my experience it's a fitness app which give you tipes for getting fitness .I think that is good app like any other best App but this app is top of best Apps list.

Stepchain uses Blockchain Technology to take gamification to a new level. The system is  designed to motivate you on your health and fitness journey. It is uses to encourage a fitness culture while increasing

In my opinion stepChain is a accountable Fitness app that makes use of the energy of Blockchain Technology to inspire a health tradition at the same time as growing blockchain and cryptocurrency adoption through worthwhile you with tokens for each step you're taking closer to your health journey. It is what you want to enhance your fitness and eventually attain your health goals.

Stea chain fitness is a very good app because with this app we can do jogging exercises that people of all ages can do. We can do exercises using that app which is very good for our body.

In my opinion I just observed out there are fitness apps like StepChain. The StepChain application is ideal for me, due to the fact I have a interest of running.

On 12/28/2019 at 7:08 PM, Annejanet said:

Whether you run, walk, cycle, jump, dance or swim. This application will track your move every step of the way.

The problem with these apps is they will track everything you do. Most of the privacy statements for these apps stink like rotten fish. They are a good idea in general but they will sell your personal info, track you, try to sell you ads, etc. Then you also have to take into consideration; how secure is your private info secured ?¿? Who has access to it ?¿ What private info do they want from you ?¿?¿

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Good post,stepchain is very good application because very useful and easy and use by daily routine by fitness, maybe more people's like this and use it,and other fitness app available,but stepchain is best.

Yes my brother this is a very good step chain this is a very good app that uses technology.Encourages fitness and fitness principles as we run, run, dance.It uses blockchain technology and also tracks our every activity.It takes into account every little activity, for example, as we go about any task.They also reward us for each activity but their reward system is based on our performance.

In the era of internet most of us are losing our health but due to such motivational and routine maker app step chain it's very useful for maintaining ourselves fit. Thanks for your information.

This is a really great app for those who wanted to do some workout. I mean this application is just like this forum, you'll not only achieve what you want, you'll also earn doing what you want and it is a win-win situation.

Stepchain fitness app is a good app. Iff you follow the instructions from this app you will be good looking and smart in less Time. It tells you easy method to follow. 

Stepchain app is infect good and recommended for everyone because a healthy body has a healthy mind. 

So to keep yourself fit and healthy it's good because it provides daily step wise exercises. Every kind of exercises training is available in it.

I am very glad to know about it .it is very interesting app . Exercise are very important for health  .I Will  use it and share my experience 

Thanks for sharing

God bless you

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Stepchainis a fitness base app which is also on the playstore.We can also take some free token to use this app.it is a responsible fitness app that uses the power of blockchain technology to encourage a fitness culture.