StepChain Fitness App - Page 2 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Thank you for sharing this fitness app. Usually, I don't do any physical exercise this app helpful for those who are trying to keep fitness their body.

• +5 1

On 12/28/2019 at 1:08 PM, Annejanet said:

Introducing StepChain, a responsible Fitness App that uses the power of blockchain technology to encourage fitness and health by rewarding its users for their activity with tokens, STEP coins.

Whether you run, walk, cycle, jump, dance or swim. This application will track your move every step of the way.

StepChain's reward system consists of calculating the steps you make even if it is a simple activity such as walking to work.

Get rewarded by getting fit with StepChain, the innovative feel-good app today!

Download the app here: 

Google play

Link the app with Google fit

For Apple

Here is how to install the StepChain Fitness App.

Join StepChain's active community for live discussion

This is great if I can earn this digital coin while I'm on my way to work, but how does it determine my sports activity at home?

• +5 1

On 1/23/2020 at 6:30 PM, Modon said:

Stepchain is good appication for us. Stepchain is a mobile app where you can see your daily fitness. It's available on play store. You can earn from it also. You should try now.

I have installed but don't use yet if you have some experience with you can tell me more about it how we can earn from it and how it works in general

• +5 1

thank you, i'm so excited and i just downloaded, i'm overweight, i think it will help me get in shape. Recently I see StepChain being very popular

• +4 1

Fitness applications are really great and very helpful, there are tons of fitness applications available on play store but I have that app and i can say its great and really helped me for making my body fit  and now i got a habit of running and all thanks to this app.

• +4 1

cool stepchain app. you walk and earn cryptocurrency, but how to withdraw earned coins, how to exchange them for bitcoin or Ethereum, for example?

• +4 1

I know this apps.I installd this app on my mobile phone.but how can i earn from this apps.plz tell me.

• +5 1

I like this kind of application thanks for sharing I will download and see more things inside of it. Best wishes...

• +4 1

On 12/28/2019 at 11:17 PM, hassanmnr said:

StepChain is for EVERYONE. Even if you go for a small jog or you’re
simply doing your daily activities like heading to the gym or walking to work.

Wow i love to see this app.

• +4 1

This days we've had many fitness paying apps, as the first ones where the sweatcoin which paid in PayPal for regular exercising, and even runtopia.

And now the step chain pays on it's own token

• +5 1

I heard about these app long time before and yeah its they pay you to get fit .rewards app and can be highly recommended to everyone without hoping anything

StepChain is a responsible fitness app with a main purpose of making the world a better place by decreasing obesity and promoting a healthy way of living.
This application tracks all of your physical activity from walking to running, swimming, cycling, dancing, climbing, rope jumping and many more.

• +4 1

Well sounds good! It will help people to burn their calories,  reducing fat and increasing stamina.  We everyone should download atleast one time and check this out.

• +5 1

Actually I don't had any idea about this app. But now I am very much interested about it. I will use this app soon.

• +4 1

Stepchain fitness app is very helo full for me and my mother also i follow the app and its good for heading or work its free app you can installed eaisly on google playstore or app atore they also gives you coins free

• +3 1

StepChain Fitness App is an extremely supportive application and can gt use to everyday schedule.

It will assist you with weighting misfortune in the event that you discover and deal with your time table with stepchain wellness application.

Rewardable application and can be energetically prescribed to everybody without trusting anything.

• +4 1

I had been used a similar mobile application before the sweatcoins it just needs time to earn but it is worth it for motivation to be physically fit. I will try this app because I want to lose weight and it is good to earn while doing activities to have a good health.

• +3 1

StepChain Fitness App is a useful application and can gt use to everyday schedule. It will assist you with weighting misfortune on the off chance that you discover and deal with your time table with stepchain wellness application. .

• +4 1

I heard about these apps before but i didn't try it yet.. If it is right that it gives us rewards on just walking. Then it's amazing.. How this is good that we will be fit, we will get rewards and we will do our work.. All three by just one app. 

• +4 1

Really stepchain is great application for every crypto currency user and hopefully all time give good services. Every user should dwonload this apps and use it hopefully he get good result. 

• +5 1

Step chain is a mobile app which is available on Google playstore. If you want to get this app then you have to do just simple some steps.  Download the app then install it . You can also earn from this app.

• +5 1

Step chain application is a perfect for those who really want to keep their body fit. It will help you to lose weight. This app is very helpful . It will aso manage your time table so nicely 

• +4 1