How to get most liked content award? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amna Hareem

How to get most liked content award?

In order to get a prize for the best publication, the content must be meaningful and educational that interests everyone, in addition to using an easy vocabulary so that everyone can understand it and thus you will receive a lot of likes and be one of the best publications.

My dear, no one takes this award if he does not deserve it, and no one deserves this award more than the one who always publishes valuable information.

Prizes are not for appearances nor for showing off, but rather the product of hard and important work. We must not distort the value of the prize by exposing it to bribes.

Work hard, do your best, spread valuable information and good content, and wish you good luck

• +1 1

I think if you want to get high content reward than you should spend lots of your time at crypto. You should work here for many time and also collect lots of information from different topics. You must have bundle of knowledge to get this reward. I hope you will soon become successful in your goal. Wish you best of Luck.

Yes of course dear mate, you also have to be a winner of most liked content award as you also a member of this forum. For this, you just have to share some useful, informative article about Cryptocurrency, and anything new to Cryptocurrencies in this forum. It is because, the most like or reputation comes to the useful topics that help the people to get some new information.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

When all you do is make meaningful comments and meaningful remarks, believe me the reputation you will get will surprise you my friend. This is what I think anyways. So my friend think about it. Always make sure you post meaningful comments. 

• +2 1

I have not received this award yet, but I think that obtaining it through a topic or comment is very, very useful.

And get a good reputation for this participation.

The rankings of this award are golden, silver, and bronze.

• +2 1

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this post and the important question for all beginners like us
I think you have to choose an important and valuable topic in order for it to get a good reputation
Good luck

For getting reputation we should create the posts with unique content if we receive the  more reputation from other members in same day than we receive award from administrators of crypto 

• +1 1

yes you're right I think if you want to get more reputation or reward then you will make good content useful information here in this forum and when you are doing your job by making good content I hope you will also get that a good reputation automatically

Hi everybody it relies upon how you make your post on the stage valuable and interesting where other will get information and involvement in some specific abilities you need to go on research additionally it will truly help you likewise in getting likes to your post.

It is not about the number of posts, it is about the information they contain.
Members who receive this award must have a lot of experience because they have published a very useful post.
If you aspire to receive this award, then you must make an effort to collect useful and important information that most members of this forum do not know, and thus you will receive good reputations.
Best wishes for success, my friend

The member who gets more likes in a day in Cryptotalk forum wins the community reputation award. We can also gain more reputation by publishing the topic.

• +1 1

It depends on the user that get the rewards for creating good post because they create a legend post and have the different and unique ideas through their post so they get the reward we also try to get this reward for creating unique and meaningful contents but it is also possible if we do work hard and try to create the the constructive contents

To obtain this award, you must adhere to the rules and guidelines of the forum verbatim, and search for a new and useful topic that has not been mentioned before, “meaning not repeated” and most importantly, it is useful and meaningful, and then the members will put many likes for you and get this award

• +3 1

The participants who get the most incentive are the content they make and the concept they bring into the content is fresh and legitimate. Their content is the best. Each member would like to see such article. The stronger the material is, the better you enjoy it. @shakeelsherpao

Yes, my dear friend, of course, to get the most likes, you should publish new and useful topics to gain knowledge, experience and money from the interesting and useful world of coding.

• +1 1

It's a good new question
I think that the content of your articles should be useful and fresh, and the topics you cover will attract members to get the highest number of reactions
I hope that the members share their views with us

• +2 1

Hello my friend, the stronger the content, the more likes for it, meaning that the content you provide must be useful and not duplicate, its information must be legitimate and relevant to the forum and cryptocurrencies, and you must pay attention that your post meets the rules of the forum, good luck.

• +3 1

In order to get the most rewarding content, you must spend a lot of effort and time to learn and gain knowledge.  You should spend a good time learning from this wonderful platform.  When we have good knowledge, the quality of our publications will improve and we will avoid bad reputations.  The road to success requires a lot of knowledge and patience.

• +1 1

Dear friend it's not easy to do. Bcoz we have to make the most useful posts and the audience is also needed which can provide you reputations. We have to get the most liked content in a day to win this award. 

Hello, it is nice for your ambition to be ambitious and to see some people who are well-to-do and motivate you. This is a very good thing if it is far from jealousy. I think that if you want to get distinguished positions, you should make an effort and strive for modern knowledge and spread it in an understandable and beautiful way

It depends on the users who love and appreciate your work, all you have to do is publish useful posts rich in tips and be wonderful in the eyes of users, then you get what you want my friend Very good luck and good luck dear loved ones 

The writings of those who have gained the most fame are much better. They gain that reputation by seeing their talent.They write about a subject very carefully. And that’s what the customer’s booth deserves. That is how they gained more fame.

Dear friend @Ayman22 @Dndn @sosokoor depends on the fame you gain in a day in your posts. Since there is a leaderboard for members who get more fame in their posts than all other members in a day are rewarded with their names. So try creating more valuable and useful posts to gain more reputation. Thank you 

Hello dear how are you doing great work on this platform 1st November exam to tell you that if you want to get about it and get paid for you all post then you will be make always positive content then people I like your content and then you will be paid for that

• +4 1