Attention please think before loss everything. - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mark wood

Attention please think before loss everything.

Gregg Krech was walking along an overgrown forest path on an early spring day, and he couldn’t help but be annoyed. “There were fallen trees all over the trail, and I had to keep climbing over and around them,” he recalls. “I wondered who was supposed to keep the trail clean.”

Yes my friends, you should think about anything you want to do as it could lead to fraudulent operations or it could expose you to a ban and lose all your bitcoins, so be alert and think about what you want to do or write.

Yes dear now payment system have been changed now we can not get 50 talk token for reactions and we get paid 200 Satoshi per post and we paid Satoshi for those posts which have positive reaction . 

One hundred percent true words
In my opinion, this is what the officials here did
I heard of periodic campaigns here on the forum blocking everyone who found fraudulent and fraudulent operations
All the best for us and them.

My friend, because of the cheaters, we face a lot of problems. We must all stand against the cheaters and the random mailers because this matter is unacceptable and it offends us and all the members of the forum

Dear you are right, there are many scammers which takes your money by scamming from many ways. So, before investing your money in something you should be assure about that. You have a good knowledge about that so, no person can scam with you. Firstly, learn about procedure, think many timea about that, take full information then invest your money and be carefull dear, otherwise you may loss your money.

Cheating never give any reward.Cheater is punished eventually.Cheating in this crypto forum cheating results in great loss.When cheating is recognized all our previous hardwork is in vain.

Thanks dear. I agree with you. In fact, you have to follow a lot of rules to work in this forum. Basically, here you can make money by posting a good educational post. In fact, you will avoid the linguistic and personal mistakes while commenting. Also, others must be stopped copying posts. Basically, if you do all these things, the moderators of the forum can ban you. So, these things must be considered.

You're absolutely right. Earn just the right way. There is no profit without any effort and effort. We can only gain through efforts. Some of them earn from cheating. But there are some problems is they don't exist

I agree with you, my friend. Those bombers who cheat should be stopped. Our profit must be through hard work .. In general, the people who cheat here, the percentage of them they stay in the forum for a very long period of time ..

We must follow the rules that have been established. We have to discuss some good things that can be used. We have to publish the good things and we have to comment well.

My friend, there are always fraud attempts and fraud in any work..thank you. I have covered the most important topics that can be raised. We must report and act well when exposed to fraud.

That's a nice article mate. The payment system of this forum has been changed, we only receive payment for creating useful posts and for having positive reputation and the payment is very low. So we need to stop cheating and work hard for our money.

you need to check which project you are entering, whether it will be a proven project or not, is also important, and you also need to be, in principle, attentive and follow the rules on some resources.  and all will be well.

You are right
I do not understand why people depend on profit from the doors of cheating, spreading suspicion among the members, and not adding some touches of will and serious work as a legitimate and favorable method for profit.
But in any case, they will not persist and will pay for their wrong actions

Your topic is useful because it includes a set of important information for all members, and we all have to be wary of fraudsters and scammers, as well as from spammers. We must report any violation or violation that occurs in this forum.

People who started cheating should ask themselves why did the forum do this? What is the purpose of it?
A normal and good person will know that he did this thing in order to improve the quality of posts, and in order to develop for this, abide by the rules and do not try to do something that could lead to banning your account.

I am strongly agree with your thoughts just work hard and work with honestly and stay loyal with the forum . Don't copy other's post just make your own useful content.. it will give you a success. 

On 12/24/2020 at 6:34 PM, Mark wood said:

Hello everyone hope all are doing well, from last month I feel some changes here like we lost talk token double payment and also last week we lost talk tokens which we received on each react we gives to others, my topic purpose is that most of members doing cheating in different ways for payment purpose please stop it and try to earn with hard work not earn in cheating, already here are many spammers and if good members also do cheating then there is no difference between spammers and good members here if we are doing spamming here then we can loss more opportunities in this forum, hope who read my  topic will be doing good for the forum more thanks for your time for reading this topic.

Dear I don't know about this because I joined this forum this month and now there is nothing rule like this and we are not receiving any tokens for reactions but I will say that we should do our work honestly and never cheat them.

I agree with you, my friend. The payment to give positive reputation due to fraud has been canceled. We must work honestly on this forum and publish useful and unique information in order to gain positive reputation with honor

• +5 1

Yes, my friend, we must work hard and stay away from cheating because we have seen many repetitive and useless publications and get positive reviews and this work helps to cheat inside the forum and we must work to report that people in order not to get a reputation Bad to this forum in the future so we must work hard

• +2 1

Yes, this is good. There are a lot of clients trying to make more money, so they resort to cheating sites and send randomly, but they will not wait long for the ban

This is true, the forum is reducing profits and changing laws to fight those members who earn money by cheating and thus harm everyone, so there is no difference between those who work hard or those who cheat, so we must fight them and report any violation we see.

• +3 1

You have said a wonderful thing mate. Look there are lots of spammers available nowadays. We have to be careful of them. Spammers gives us proposal  to earn double money. Dont fall into their trap. So dont share your personal information with others. Make strong password. 

• +1 1