Are you still reacting? - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

Are you still reacting?

23 minutes ago, zoya321 said:

Certainly, my friend we will notice a decrease in the number of interactions with other members, due to the fact that a large number of people give reputations only for money. For me, I still do reputations,but it is not necessary for me to finish them to the end.Only the post that I like I give him the reputation.

@zoya321 Positive reactions are important for payment, we must seek to obtain as much as we can, for that we must make an effective interaction, seek that the other person reads what we write to him and can react to what we do, in addition to the publications that we can make,
everything is a set of work that seeks to achieve benefits, which in the end is what you want, give and receive, if you only receive and not give, we become selfish and our work is not what we expect.

Hello my friend. You need to know about this work. You need to post valuable useful posts from full experience here. You will post beautiful here. You will find fame here. And you can make some money from here. Thanks.

• +1 1

Yes my friend,I am still giving my reactions to the good quality content of the topic,all of us have to give reactions to all valuable information in order to be encouraged and motivated and continue writing useful and meaningful topics. 

Indeed, I still interact with the posts of members, in particular the active members, because of the topics they provide to everyone .I appreciate your efforts .

Yes, I still interact with the members ’posts, and I rate their comments positive and also negative reviews, depending on the quality of the comment or post. Getting money for reactions was good, but it is not the only reason to evaluate learning.

true i'm yet throw up viewership that one may reclaimable quotes. i've nobelium upshot almost disbursement then again i truly gratifying up to those affiliates which wreak a remarkable res judicata the us. we perform effort along with underpay endeavours via creating  position multipurpose how it is that our own selves couldn't feed authority acceptance. doting get that one may all that fact don't think all but competently disbursement considering that explore the overall attempts of spectacular participants.

I giving reactions motivates our members to continue make post aside from.  I continue to give the reactions that the publications deserve, if they are good, they receive good reactions, if they are bad then they receive bad reactions, Because we do not give the reputation because we only take money for it. Rather, we give the reputation in order to evaluate the topic or comment as it deserves. 

Yes my friend, I do that all the time here on the crypto forum Crypto Talk.  It is a good idea to come here to learn the various issues of encryption and understand the basics of profit from the cryptocurrency.  Many of the members here provide good content most of the time, and by reading their subscriptions we find a lot of useful information in it, so it is good to give a reputation for them to continue providing such content over time.

Yes I react to the post after reading it, I can't give random reactions to anyone. I choose useful, informative posts with interesting ideas that may benefit any new member. 

It certainly helps them on the train and provides them with good repetitions and parts, since creating good posts and working on them is a very good and difficult task, so I am very pleased with it.

Yes, we still give a good evaluation of the topics that we like, regardless of the payment for them, I do not care at all whether the site will pay or not, but I must express my admiration for a topic that the owner made a real effort to write in order to benefit me

The interaction shows the importance of the post and the content of its information. We must always interact on any publication that we see is valuable. I am still interacting my friend if I saw something useful, interact with me

Friend i join crypto forum this years an now the forum rules has been changed now reputation is very important for us and i give my positive reputation to only useful topics that i can easily understand and it cause to increase my knowledge and i give reputation on that topics.

@Mir Hamza Well mate positive reputation is like a boaster which encourage members to put more efforts to create useful content.We have to react on useful posts it will not only encourage members but also it help newbies to find useful posts as they will read those posts which contain positive points.So it is like sign that post with more points means it contain useful content.good luck!

Interacting with publications and evaluating them is one of the most important things possible in the work here because it gives a positive or negative to the topic that is in front of us. From this, it acquires a reputation that suits his idea. I give evaluations to people who deserve it because they worked hard and it is my duty to respect every person here and encourage him to do his work.

Yes we are giving reputation to others posts according to there written content and we should be keep giving the reputation it will help others to promote the platform and they will keep working hard on there contents.

Yes, giving reactions encourages our members to keep making posts. You also win one talk token for each reaction you send, but always give it to a worthy post to ensure that our forum remains a haven for high-quality content.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes my dear mate and I'm say that I'm the new one here and I get react by other by my regular and Good work they show and gives me good reputation and encouraging me in this field by there this steps and I also react the good post which help me to understand this forum more 

• +3 1

well If they are successful, they receive positive responses; if they are poor, they receive negative responses, and everyone must do their job well; you must respond with good material, write with something that contributes positively to the site and those of us who are here; you cannot concentrate solely on trying to comment or publish something in the hopes of receiving a positive response; you cannot focus solely on trying to comment or publish something in the hopes of receiving a positive response.

When we see a topic of interest and gain us information, we must interact and give it a good reputation. Through interaction and response to the topic, we gain experience and information in this great forum

Well here no one is paying or getting payed for reacts. If someone's work is good and they actually deserve it, then why wouldn't you give heart? And if there is nothing attractive about the post, then why to give heart? You have to be loyal and honest with your work. Moreover as a beginner I feel really motivated if I get any heart so I also prefer to give hearta to people if their work is good enough.

Yes my friend 

I always give good rating to good members 

Because if anybody is doing good work here we must have to incourage them by giving good rating

My dear friend, yes of course, I'm still gives rating to all those posts, which increase my knowledge and skills. But ain should to pay us on rating. And my reacts are totally based on the quality of products.And wish you all the best.Jazak Allah ♥️

Of course I am still interacting, we are in this forum not looking for symbols only, we are looking for knowledge and experience.
Advice for everyone. We must learn how much touch from this forum about currency and trading, as it is more secure for the future.

Hello my friend, the members who work hard and publish good information to us deserve to be given an evaluation of their posts and they deserve a good reputation.