Let's be active members of the Crypto forum - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roan

Let's be active members of the Crypto forum

I agree with you, my friend, the likes and good reputation should be for those who deserve it, and it should not be associated with either payment for it or anything else, you must appreciate the fatigue and effort of others by giving him a positive reputation for his participation, whether it is a post or a comment.

• +3 1

I totally agree with you .... The forum rules are clear to everyone and we must abide by them ... In addition to that, we know that this forum gives us knowledge, learning and gains as well ... so we are here for one reason .... to maintain it well through our sharing of important and effective topics and when it is really important we have to give a positive reputation and when we see bad topics that have no meaning, we must give a negative reputation...

This is why we are here and this is what will support the forum and support us.

• +1 1

I agree with you my friend because one of the important things to know the quality of the post is the likes and dislikes that's why we should help evaluating post. 

For me, I give a reputation on any post or comment I read because the reputation is there to give to members who write in a useful way and help us beginners to learn more about cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Let's be active members of this platform let us be active by participating to achieve the aim of this platform let us also be active by ensuring that we report what is wrong whenever we find it in the platform

Of course
Giving likes to useful and meaningful topics will make them more noticeable to beginners than others
In addition, the likes may make the person who shared the topic seek to prepare better or similar content because he thought that the members liked what he had shared.
Showing admiration is a good and essential thing that we must not give up on.

Hello guys, I did not join the forum when it was pushing for reactions, and I strongly agree with you, my friend, that the interaction on posts between friends has become weak, but almost non-existent, and this encourages the fabrication of the reputation of cheating

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes this is required from crypto forum.Due to active midset we can avoid the negative sharing information and we also earn a positive reputation.This is necessary for us future working period.

Welcome, my friend, as a member of the CryptoTalk forum, you must publish, interact and provide useful information for this forum and its members. Therefore, you must work hard and actively to be able to earn money from this forum

• +1 2
  • +2 2

This is really nice, but sadly it doesn't happen, after the interactive payment has been cancelled the interactions isn't the same as in the past and the member may become lazy about the position he deserves. @shakeelsherpao

You are right of course dear, this way people who provide useful and good content will not be appreciated.
We must be cooperative and make appropriate feedback on topics so that no one's hard work is wasted, good luck.

• +4 1

I would like to ask an important question in this regard: What is the standard used by moderators to pay for a comment or for a post?  Is one like enough for a post to be a paid post?  Does the increase in interactions affect the earning of money?  And finally, how do I get the largest possible number of interactions.  Thank you for your patience and concern 

Best regards

Yes I agree with you about this we should try as much as possible to be giving likes especially to people that post and create good topics am sure with likes they will be encourage to do more 

Yes, friends must be active to achieve success in life and if we want to continue to do so successfully on this platform, then we must also become more active members. Where we will not be active at that time, we cannot show our presence on this platform in the right way ۔

On 12/23/2020 at 11:55 AM, Roan said:

Friends, I would like to talk about something important that is happening on the forum after moderators decide to stop paying for likes

Likes are important and it is a testament to the quality of the posts, but after I stopped paying for likes, I found that members stopped giving likes

Were we giving likes just to get the winnings ???

My friends, likes are important and you should use them objectively, they are an expression of the importance and quality of the topic, so keep putting positive likes for the topics that deserve, and negative likes for bad topics.

Thus we help beginners to choose a good topic to read and learn from and avoid bad posts

Currently, a good reputation or like it can give us a reward talk and bitcoin. So when we give a good reputation to other people's posts, it means that we have helped other people. The note is that when we are going to give a good reputation, we must read and understand the post, if it is good and useful, we have the right to give a maximum of 5 positive reputation.

• +4 1

As members here, of course we must remain active in giving any contribution including giving positive or negative reactions, even though the forum does not pay for every reaction, we still have to contribute to stay active, reactions are very important for a post, if there is no reaction then payment is also Nothing. So we have to keep contributing to make this forum better.

It is strange !!  I am surprised at some people who stopped giving likes after they stopped paying for them, and the process does not take more than 5 seconds. What prevents me from creating posts ??  The benefit accrues to me by deleting the posts with negative reviews and thus raising the quality of the posts we read

I am new to the forum and I did not know that I paid for likes, however the case is not that I like them by business, the issue is that if I like a publication is because the topic is important, relevant and of great interest. This is why I like to be on the forum because of the learning I get every day. 

Dear friend @Ham345 @Parthog @fjseijasc it's really that reputation is either positive or negative post quality rating criteria that either it's useful or not so we shouldn't stop posting ratings because good ratings always encourage the creator to do better and negative ratings are always discouraged by spam or useless content and you mention that newcomers can easily judge quality posts by looking at its ratings. Thank you 

I completely agree with you.Reputation, whether positive or negative, is a criterion for determining whether a post is useful or not, so we shouldn't stop rating them because positive ratings often inspire the author to do more and better work, while negative ratings often discourage spam or useless material, and as you said, beginners can easily determine the quality of posts by looking at them.

Yes you are right. Since I'm a newbie here I could understand what you are saying . In order to stay here likes are very important . We should definitely give likes to those topics that deserves and should correct those members who are making any mistakes it will be so much useful.

Hello there greetings yes you are right people stop giving like to the useful post in this forum I don't know how but there are are not giving any positive repetition to any other useful post and this is very concerning I hope everyone I should give a positive repetition to this post have contained Useful information

• +4 1

Thank you for raising this very important topic that must be talked about, in fact there are many members who stopped giving reactions after the payment was stopped from reactions, and this negatively affects the activity of the forum

• +2 1

Hello my friend
Lately you've been spending a lot of time on the Cryptotalk platform
I got more engaged
I think the Crypto community appeals to me and I'm starting to love it as I become more interactive and active
I advise everyone to do this as it benefits everyone

Hi dear, I agree with you since we are here for learning and not for cash, and in the event that we quit giving assessments like the majority of the individuals, we will be deceitful and we are just keen on acquiring the material and as I would see it the assessments should be given to the posts that merit.