Give Advice to newbies! - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MurXhid Baba

Give Advice to newbies!

This is something important when you enter the forum and see posts like these. Many people who enter Cryptotalk have no idea what to do and posts like this add up to a lot! It is important to know that the more we work as a team and become a family the better results we will have when generating the income we really want.

You are well come dear .

I just said two points I think if any one keep in mind then they can't face any problem.

1. Avoid from copy past.

2. Use good words to impress others.

• +2 1

To earn good reputation you have to comment good quality posts. If your posts are better and your topics are unique then you will automatically earn reputation . This needs to work hard and stay humble.

The best advice I can give to beginner members is to read the forum rules so that they know the correct operation and do not have problems with the account, and to obtain good reputations, the ideal is that you create useful and valuable posts for the members. can give positive feedback.

Welcome to this forum. My first advice will be first you carefully read out all the rules and regulations of this forum and make sure you learn or read many topics and comments from this forum before starting to post. Always share quality content so you will more reputations from others.

Welcome here at this forum .First of all you have to follow all the rules and regulations of this forum very strictly and then never copy or paste others topics and post your own informative useful content which helps you and this forum as well.For useful contnet you have to research your own.Be responsible all the time.

• +2 1

😎😶Yes i think it's ok , but to let you know we can make a difference,yes we are newbies but some day we can make do it 

First I welcome all newbies at the world's best forum for getting knowledge and information about the digital world. And the advice I want to do is just work in the circle of rules and regulations of the forum and respect each other and work positively. Try to produce the unique work this will lead you towards good reputation and success. 

Always believe in yourself. Create interesting topics if you want good reputation.  Don't copy paste other's content. Create your own. and it should be unique.Work hard and follow all the rules of the forum be patient and perform well.

Dear as a newbies you should try hard and lean as more as you possible and you want to get reputation then your position on this forum with be bright and your target on this forum to share your opinions to others with easy methods about cryptocurrency.

Welcome to this forum. If you want to get reputation, you have to make quality content post. And you have to follow the rules and regulations strictly of this forum to survive here. Do not copy other posts. Your comments have to be minimum 100 characters. Don’t use abusive words in your comments. Do not post duplicate topics. You have to think about creating unique and useful topic.

• +1 1

should you undergo without problems together, i'd vocalize that you undergo to play according principles of the current fourm, that you will also not manage to persist the present fourm.so that everybody also will wardership pay no attention laws and you submit to to try and do one hundred references

• +5 1

I'm also a new member here. What can I advice you. But what I know, we mustn't break any rules and try to spend as much time as we can. We should research and gain knowledge everyday to apply them in our posts and having patience is also a part of success. So, as much we can work here, as much experience we will gain and that will help us to be a successful cryptotalker.

• +1 1

On 12/22/2020 at 3:52 PM, MurXhid Baba said:

Here I am new. I saw many of seniors help newbies.  

Give me some advice about this forum. And how i get good reputation.  

How I choose different topics?

Welcome friend to this wonderful forum that provides opportunities to lots of people to earn while basically sharing knowledge about crypto currency with people around the world, though am new here myself I would like to advice you to adhere to the forum policy, avoid the distraction of earning only, try as much as possible to learn and share with the forum.

• +2 1

Most welcome, I hope you do your best at this forum. For me I am also a new member just completing first 100 posts. What should I say to newbie whenever I  am also a newbie. But I'll say just one thing give reputation take reputation. If you want to help give +ve reputation. Thats all.

personally, tips on how to grow virtuousness senators commit portion good paraphrases. in case your posts are going to be helpful for somebody someway, I'm sure everybody also will reciprocate. you have to return the favor to substitute worthiness quotes further. the reason being reputation functions flourishing social platforms so

Welcome. First off all you need to know the rules and regulations. It keeps your account safe. If you want any help ask to seniors they will help you. If you feed any topic it will be informative and useful topics to the members. And give good reputation to good topics and don't give good reputation to bad topics or comments.

On 12/22/2020 at 7:52 PM, MurXhid Baba said:

Here I am new. I saw many of seniors help newbies.  

Give me some advice about this forum. And how i get good reputation.  

How I choose different topics?

Dear mate you are not a newbie. You have more experience than me. I  joined this platform yesterday. But I have learned lot of knowledge about online earning sources from this forum. 

You can get more reputation by providing new and helpful knowledge. Make comments of at least five lines.

Welcome, all my novice friends, to be a successful person in this field, you must first be very confident in yourself and have enough endurance and patience, and in the next step you have to read the instructions and laws that avoid you falling into the trap of fraudsters and work continuously and provide your best daily publications.

First, you should read and review the forum rules. First you have to create 100 posts. Then you have to make 20 posts and 50 likes a day. This way you earn money on the forum and if you don't follow the rules of this site then you will have problems later.

.hi sister welcome in this gathering we'll direct you to do great notoriety , to begin with off yu ought to studied all the rules since it is the foremost vital in crypto conversation the second thing you ought to writing with good langwich , you've got to make 100 posts. At that point you have got to form 20 posts and 50 likes a day. This way you gain cash on the gathering , so that all the data around your address , great luckiness

Hello friend, how are you. Welcome between us. First, go to the rules section and try to understand and apply them so as not to be banned, and then finish the 100 free posts. Try to make your posts useful.

Welcome to this awesome forum guys. The main thing you have to focus is that this platform is for providing the best information there is. So what ever you post make sure that it is of good quality and learn from your mistakes. Abide by the rules of the community and every hardwork will be worth it.

Dear first of all welcome on this platform with good wishes i hope you will enjoy your work on this platform. Dear if you want that you work on this platform and earn money then you should follow the rules and instructions of this platform because this is necessary for this platform to working here. Always use useful and unique data on your post. Do not copy paste others. Always respect to every member of this platform. I hope you will get a lot of help from my comment.