Give Advice to newbies! - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MurXhid Baba

Give Advice to newbies!

Hello, as a beginner you have to follow the rules and regulations, of this platform and also be active with your hundred post, and also avoid plagiarism because with that you can be banned.

In this forum, you must follow the terms of the forum. It will increase you gaining knowledge and experience and increase money by publishing important topics composed of useful words.

• +1 1

Welcome to your visit in the forum world. You will get a good reputation by reading the forum’s topics and gaining experience and knowledge to publish important topics

Welcome to your visit in the forum world. You will get a good reputation by reading the forum’s topics and gaining experience and knowledge to publish important topics

When you enter the forum site, you will get a lot of important topics through which you publish important topics and get money and knowledge and increase your evaluation and important publications

• +1 1

I'm also new here but I already read and reply in some topic I visit, and for you to get a good reputation you must first follow the rules of this forum and then share a great ideas that the other members can learn from it. For the topic you must find and research a unique topic that is not already been posted in this forum.

You should read more in the beginners section, they use basic terms here for us to catch up with the topics. After that, browse in other sections to further know about the topics or subjects you are interested in. I personally think this is a good way to do when learning, start off from the basics before trying to learn the specifics. Also make sure that you have the patience to do all the necessary work!

• +1 1

Thee are lots of sections in this site and I advice that you should only comment in those that are useful so that your post would also be counted as useful. Look for topics that pass a lot of knowledge and then make your contribution.

Welcome dear in this forum. I hope that people take advantage from your posts . People have to be patient in thier work. And most important thing is to make useful posts for people. This will help you to get good reputation in this forum.

Thanks.

For getting good reputation you have to post Useful and informative things. You can share your crypto thoughts to others. You can read article and visit different types of website which provides news related to crypto currency. When users find Your posts informative then they will give you positive ratings                       

On 12/22/2020 at 3:52 PM, MurXhid Baba said:

Here I am new. I saw many of seniors help newbies.  

Give me some advice about this forum. And how i get good reputation.  

How I choose different topics?

You are welcome to this forum @MurXhid Baba I will like to advice you if you want to be getting good reputation from people then you should always keep publishing good quality of posts and creating important topics that will impress people and help them to gain knowledge from your topic. And always select good topic to make comment, don't post on duplicated topic because your post can be deleted if moderators delete the topic.

On 2/16/2021 at 3:54 PM, Makdanov said:

To get a good reputation, you must provide a useful, informative, simple and uncomplicated content in order for the members to give you a good reputation and devote about an hour after work to search for information that you can use when writing your next topics.

I agree with you opinion mate, getting positive reputation is something that is simple in the forum as long if you would keep on writing useful posts always inside the forum you will get reputation, if members like your post. You should not write meaningless or unhelpful post because people will not give you reputation.

Here in this forum all you need to do at first is to understand the rules and how things are been fone in this forum and if you follow all those steps you are good to go

Well I have a suggestion for all the members especially for the begginers , if the y will follow the forum rules The will work easily and face no problems. And also they will get a huge bundle of knowledge and also some amount too.

I just share some thing for new members .you are here to working on Crypto it is great platform to work you  did part time job . first you should complete your 100 post then you become register.i thing keep in your mind don't copy another member post.fallow the rule of crypto.

Oh dear to you, thank you for saying this. The reason for your speech is beautiful. The reason for your speech is beautiful. It is a lot of interest to a new worker. I am preaching to a new worker. You know from an old friend. You seek to know well. You strive to write well. If you are pursuing this way. But you are an important member in this. Work.Best of luke.bey.

I am still in the category of new members but if I am to give advice I will tell you that you should always obey the rules and regulations of the forum because it will stop you from getting banned.

Hello my dear friend welcome here in crypto world, just you need to do is post with unique and knowledge, don’t break the rules and regulations, and the best way to get more good reputation you need to respect others and post with knowledge, don’t forget to post with positive post.

if you do on this forum first of all I welcome you on this forum and one thing I want to tell you that first of all you should to complete your hundred post and do not copy the text from any source this will against the rule of this forum

I agree with you of course, my friend, because in my early days in this forum the only thing I needed was to browse a section about the forum and read the rules and guidelines over and over again and this thing really helped me.

Well,As a beginner to this forum,my advice to you is to follow the rules and regulations of the forum,And Al aks question on what you don't have knowledge on,And try to know how to post a useful and meaningful post so that you can get positive response to your post, So please abide by the rules and regulations and remain on touchable from the forum.

select the in beginners section at the beginning and read many posts and then you have to select another sections and by the way you will see many ideas and learn from them

Newbies should try to know about proper working at this site.we should not use same IP addresses.we should not violate rules and avoid from copy paste system.

Although I also joined the forum recently but with my little experience in the forum,I'll advice the newbies to firstly visit the about forum to know more about the forums rules and regulations, and try in all possible ways to obey them, because violating any if them will surely cause you some series of penalties,also try to make your contents meaningful and sensible,never use abusive word in your content

• +1 1

I advise you first to read the terms and laws of the forum and not to violate them, and to make use of the existing posts and publications as much as possible to avoid mistakes made by others and to gain experience and knowledge.

I'm a beginner too my mate,  but I can advise any begginer to follow the rules and regulations so that he/she won't face any difficulty in the forum.  Keep working hard and patience is involved too. 

Edited by Manir

I am also new here but my advice to you is post useful stuff than u can earn good reputation first u have to focus on your 100 posts after completing it you will gain some experience which will help u in future

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.