Cryptotalk campaign in yobit - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bolubobo

Cryptotalk campaign in yobit

Welcome my friend and I'll tell you how I did I first opened an account in yobit and then linked it with the cryptotalk account and started working. You have to make 100 comments or test publications, they are not paid then you have 20 and from there to Seventh day is when you start to see your first payments, remember to learn the rules well so that nothing happens to you later, be very patient because it is hard work and you are not going to fill your pockets overnight.

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend, if you create a good and useful topic, you should gain a positive reputation and thus be eligible for profits. To receive these profits, you must first create a yobit account and link it to your cryptotalk account, after which you will receive your winnings. Best wishes

Hello friends.I still don't know how to set it in my yobit can anyone be of assistance to explain to me Please you can tag me to your reply if you have an answer I would really appreciate your help Crypto talk new is the section where you can earn talk tokens and crypto talk campaign is where you can earn Bitcoins. In both please enter your email address and save it to get a uid.thanks for read my comments

My friend, the rules say that you have to have a good reputation to earn money, meaning you have to put a good rating on your posts or comments to get money
You can send your earned money to your own wallet via Yobit.

• +2 1

Cryptotalk campaign is a campaign where payments are made via Bitcoin instead of your positive rating.  The more positive ratings you get, the more payments you will get

Hello friend, I currently understand that it is paid to elaborate the 20 publications that cryptotalk requires, for the reactions that are made are no longer paid, if I am wrong, help me.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend , it's simple payment system , in order for you to get paid on your posts you need positive reputation on each one of your posts and one positive reputation is enough so you can be paid , other wise if there is no reaction or there is negative reputation then you not going to get paid .

• +4 1

my dear friend you receive your money into yobit account in option Cryptotalk campaign you have to put your email there and register it then you will able to receive your money in yobit account

• +1 1

According to the new payment system in the forum, only posts that have a positive reputation will be paid, so be sure to make your posts as useful as possible so that you get this reputation and achieve maximum profits.

Actually, must of the members of this platform don’t know how to link their cryptotalk account with the yobit platform, therefore it’s a challenge for the senior and experience members of the platform to create a post that will explain everything about linking up the cryptotalk account with the yobit account.

Yobit connects with cryptotalk to facilitate payments for members, as members are rewarded on a daily basis, and your money is sent directly to Yobit.

• +2 1

Hello friends. I am a novice and I am interested in this topic as I have heard about the campaigns but I do not have detailed information on the subject, thanks to all the participants for their valuable collaboration and help in obtaining more knowledge. 

Hello my friend
I recommend you to approach this great forum where you can get useful and valuable information and make money when you work here
And you can earn money by writing 20 posts or comments in order to gain a good reputation and make a profit after 7 days, and here too you can get useful information about the field of cryptocurrencies when reading the posts of old members

You must have a yobit account to work, On your payment page you will find one of the crypto link, On the yobit platform by email so you can receive payments. If you post a message here, you will receive a payout. So it's not hard to write a good article and understand it.

• +1 1

Hey dears, cryptotalk is the new is the section where you can earn talk tokens and crypto talk campaign is where you can earn bitcoin,you can withdraw its According to your choice,thank you.

My friend, you have to register an Yobit account on the same e-mail that you registered on cryptotalk and then you have to link it again to the same e-mail in cryptotalk campaign.

The gain will automatically goes to your Yobit account.

• +1 1

Crypto camgain in Yobit is very good and useful option for us.Through this we can easily understand the values of our comments and earning process.In this section we can count the real number of comments.

After completing the hundred free posts, you are entitled to twenty topics paid per day. You will be paid after seven days by linking your personal account in the forum to the yobit platform where you enter your email and your personal name for the forum until the two accounts are linked.

• +2 1

I welcome you, my friend, in this wonderful forum. I do not have a lot of information on this topic. I advise you to ask the experts and ask for their help in order to get useful advice. I also need answers on this topic. I will follow the comments to get useful answers. Good luck to you.

Simple, my friend, you create an account on the platform and link it to your account on the forum by e-mail, and there is a code for your account in the forum that you can use to link your account and do it. Your goal is to develop yourself and do not forget to obtain information constantly and do not worry about the points of reputation and the money will come automatically .
Good luck

At first, you must create an account on yobit and then you link your account on this forum with your account on Yobit, and your money will automatically be transferred to your wallet there, but be careful and keep your personal information well

My dear friend you receive your payment on your yobit account while working here. You just connect your cryptotalk account with the yobit account by just posting your email in the UID of cryptotalk campaign and in the UID of cryptotalk new section. 

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. When you do work in this forum and create an account in this forum Crypto. And when you take this step, you put the same email that you put on the Crypto Forum and put it on the Ubit platform to receive the payments. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +2 1

Hello everyone, a friend told me about the cryptotalk campaign where you get paid if your post gets any response, but I'm still not sure how to set it up in my yobit, can anyone help me out?

Please include me in your response if you have one. I would greatly appreciate your assistance.

Well, my friend, that's a platform yobit The safest and most popular platform through which you can include your comments in this forum so that they can pay you through it for 20 comments a day. Link your account in this forum on it Good luck