Cryptotalk campaign in yobit - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bolubobo

Cryptotalk campaign in yobit

Hy guys q friend told me about the cryptotalk campaign where you are paid if your post gets any reaction please guys I still don't know how to set it in my yobit can anyone be of assistance to explain to me 

Please you can tag me to your reply if you have an answer I would really appreciate your help thanks in advance

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

@Bolubobo first you need to make a yobit account. Then connect your cryptotalk account to yobit account . when you connect  your cryptotalk account with yobit then you will get the earning for your useful posts in yobit wallet. From where you can transfer your money to your bank account or any other account easily. best of luck to you.

Dear friend when you join this forum at first you connect your cryptotalk ID at yobit exchange. Cryptotalk two campaign available in yobit exchange. You go yobit exchange click your username and see Cryptotalk campaign and new cryptotalk campaign click than you put your cryptotalk email and save than show your UID. If you cannot connect your account than you cannot earn token. This forum give reward in yobit account.

• +1 1

8 hours ago, Bolubobo said:

Hy guys q friend told me about the cryptotalk campaign where you are paid if your post gets any reaction please guys I still don't know how to set it in my yobit can anyone be of assistance to explain to me 

Please you can tag me to your reply if you have an answer I would really appreciate your help thanks in advance

Dear @Bolubobo it's very simple to set your yobit compaign in your yobit account you just click on the user name in the yobit account then click on the cryptotalk compaign them you give the email in the center textbox then you cryptotalk compaign will be set and your satoshi will start to transfer to your yobit account.

• +1 1

You are paid if you are given a rating on your publication . If you don't get any likes in your shoes, you get nothing . Things are clear . It is better to work on writing a publication of good quality and easy to read and clear in order to get some attention and get admiration .

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

@Bolubobo you need to link your cryptotalk account on your yobit payment page with your email or uid to be able to receive your earningearn your yobit account, this how it work in general you can find a lot of tutorial showing that 

You have to link your cryptotalkb account on the payment page on the yobit platform with your email to be able to receive your payments. When you publish your post here, you get paid, so write a good and easy-to-understand post.

My dear friend  first you need to make Yobit account . Then after making your account on Yobit then you have to connect your Crypto talk account with the Yobit account. After that your usefull post will be paid on that Yobit account. 

You need to link your Your Cryptotalk account with Yobit to receive your payments at the Yobit.Go to yobit open the cryptotalk campaign write you email address there and save it then you will get the payments for the useful posts that have positive reputation on it at cryptotalk campaign.Good Luck!

CryptoTalk Campaign BTC. Get paid for every post with average positive rate on CryptoTalk.org forum: https://cryptotalk.org. We pay 1000 sat BTC for each post ...
This thread will be locked now since there are enough Cryptotalk threads already. Official campaign thread: ...
Earning $3 a day can be nice to a few. But use that daily earnings and learn how profitable some Yobit InvestBox can be should be your 

Cryptotalk is a cryptocurrency forum. Right now it has two languages available, English and Russian, with Arabic to be added at some point soon. It has already grown a lot having more than 100,000 registered members and can be considered a great alternative to bitcointalk.

Cryptotalk has already successfully run three contests paying rewards in BTC. The last contest ended a month ago and the same day the new one started. This time it is not paying BTC but TALK tokens, the official token of the Cryptotalk Forum.

TALK tokens are given to members of the forum for writing informative posts and replies and giving reactions to other members.

The last campaign was paying 1000 Satoshi for each comment or post with a maximum of 30,000 Sats distributed daily. TALK token is not yet actively trading but participants can earn them and move them to investbox with 1% daily rewards once withdrawals are available. TALK token will begin trading on September 1st. Besides paying the forum members for taking part in the campaign TALK will be used by advertisers and projects to promote Ads on the forum.

Cryptotalk is connected with the Yobit Exchange. To participate in the campaign you need to register to Yobit (referral) and with the same email register to Cryptotalk and link the accounts on the yobit exchange

The rules of the new campaign are on this link and the general rules of the forum are here. Rules are mostly about writing a minimum of 100 characters at least on each reply, creating informative and unique original posts that are not similar to other posts, and the rest is common sense.

I suggest to everyone not to wait for September and begin earning TALK tokens as the Cryptotalk forum has proven so far that they honor all their commitments.

First, you have to open an account on the Yobit platform. Then, secondly, you must link the yobit platform account to this forum in order to ensure that you are paid for what you do. You link the account and the platform by entering your electronic account in the platform

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, you must create an account in Yobit and link your cryptotalk email in yobit in the user profile, two campaigns will appear, one is called cryptotalk new and the other crytotalk campaign. You must enter the 2 campaigns and enter your email where it says Your CryptoTalk UID and put save and that's it, you're already linked. You will find out if you are valid because where you entered your email a 6-digit numerical code will appear.

• Useful or interesting 1

You must have an account on Yobit to work. The account that you created by email has to be linked to your fianc Capital Campaign. Which will make you true or false UID this for your crypto talk account.

On 12/22/2020 at 8:42 AM, Bolubobo said:

You will register with yobit account then put your email address in the space provided and the email should be the one you used in registering your cryptotalk currency account then you will be able to see your number of total useful posts and the number of posts you are been paid for then you transfer to your account 

• +1 1

Hello my friend .. You must first create an account on the yobit platform there and then see your useful post, its number, and the posts accepted by me will be different from the cryptotalk platform.

• +1 1

In order to receive your payments for the publications where you have received positive reactions, you must link your Cryptotalk account with your Yobit account and the procedure is really simple. What you must do is go to your username in Yobit and choose the campaign, there you will see a box where you must place the email that you used to register in Cryptotalk and then click on the save button, the platform automatically grants you a UID which indicates that your account has already been linked, the same procedure must be repeated with the Talk tokens campaign. I hope it helps you.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

First, you have to need make your Yobit account after completing your 100 posts then connect your crypto account with Yobit. When you will complete your first week of daily 20 posts then your payment will start from the 8th day. You can withdraw it according to your choice.

• +5 1

The all you have to do is to login on Yobit platform with the same email with which you made your Cryptotalk account. And your account will be connected to Yobit. 

• +4 1

@Bolubobo

My dear brother, in yobit you have two sections which can make profits. Crypto talk new is the section where you can earn talk tokens and crypto talk campaign is where you can earn Bitcoins. In both please enter your email address and save it to get a uid. And your useful posts are counted in it. You are being paid for every 20 posts and also 50 reactions per day.

The cryptotalk champion in the yobit means is that we can see in it all the things of the work we cryptotalk. It shows how much post we did in a day as well as how many we earned. We can also see useful posts in it

Hello my dear I am member here. according to me you need to make a yobit account. Then connect your cryptotalk account to yobit account . 

Because Yobit is a good platform for money exchangers. I trust it. I prefer to all students join Yobit platform. 

My friend, if you have created your YoBit account, then click on your name that is shown above the left corner and find two Campaigns of this forum which are Cryptotalk New , and Cryptotalk Campaign BTC. You will see in both Campaigns to enter your email. The email should be given to link which is connected with Cryptotalk account. Your account will be linked in YoBit site in both Campaigns.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

On 12/22/2020 at 1:42 PM, Bolubobo said:

First you need to create an account on youbit then you need to create a cryptotalk account.The Gmail with which you have opened cryptotalk will link to the Gmail youbit cryptotalk campaign.

• +1 1

Basically crypto campaign is like a new crypto forum you will earn btc (satooshis) here your one positive reputation Post give 1000 satooshis and you will withdraw easily by which method you want  l hope this information give you so much knowledge

• +2 1