Cryptotalk campaign in yobit - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bolubobo

Cryptotalk campaign in yobit

I still don't know how to set it in my yobit can anyone be of assistance to explain to me. you have to need make your Yobit account after completing your 100 posts then connect your crypto account with Yobit. 

Dear 1stly you need to register on yobit forum . If you have registered then you can login and you can take Crypto compaign by click on Crypto talk compaign and save your Gmail then will get your uid and you will register. 

• +4 1

Dear friends, cryptocurrency is promoted in exchange for yobit.  The payment that is made through the post at Cryptotalk is in exchange for yobit.  After you first complete 100 posts, log in to yobit using the same Gmail.  The money you receive will reach your designated uid number.  Create relevant and best posts according to the rules.  Which is easy and effective for everyone.

First of all I want to tell that when you are completed 100 post then you can create yobit registered crypto champion. And your payment will be started and you can easily withdraw payment of your account thank you

• +4 1

Dear friend first of all you have to create your Yobit account and then connect with your crypto talk account. After this work you can check your money of all your paid able posts and also send it to your bank account easily.

TOP Bitcoin Trading platform, 100x leverage, stop-loss/take-profit, $680 bonus. BTC trade simple, buying bitcoin with credit card, high performance, fix api, sub-accounts. Zero-Fee Spot. Simulated Trading. 24/7 Customer Service.

Dear pal it is very simple. 

The first think you need to create and account in Yobit change and put your Cryptotalk Gmail Account in Yobit exchange, therefore your account will be hyperlink with Yobit change and your put up will be routinely counted in Yobit exchange. And at the end you can easily switch your Satoshi to your wallet.

Welcome my friend
In principle, you must create a Yobet account
And you associate it with CryptoTalk
After completing this process the Ubuntu will calculate all the approved comments
The money will be kept in the yobit and you transfer this money to your electronic wallet.

My spouse and I would like anyone very good along with good results throughout to operate below. We are a whole new member throughout this specific amazing online community. We are even now understanding about this specific discipline. My spouse and I will not have ample notion. My spouse and I don’t supply you with a crystal clear reply, nevertheless, My spouse and I give you the advice to look at clarification along with suggestions through the aged users, they have got ample expertise about its theme.

Even though I worked for a long time online, I could not earn enough. I can earn by investing. I can earn by working on Telegram. I Exchange Token via Yobit. I think the way the crypto currency is going to improve further in the future. General Chat Chat Loung

@Bolubobo, my friend, I think that you first need an account on the YoBiT platform through which you can save your profits from the CryptoTalk forum by linking the two accounts as you can on the YoBiT platform to invest or trade and buy coins, and the way to pay your profits from the wallet provided by the YoBiT platform will also be, good luck is yours

Welcome my friend you have to link your yobit account with your Cryptotalk account by creating a new yobit account and entering the same email that you registered in Cryptotalk then the currencies will be sent automatically to your yobit account for each useful and rated post positive

We all know that we are paid to work in this forum through yobit.  Payments are made to us in two ways, one is talk token and the other is bitcoin.  And to receive Bitcoin you have to go to the cryptotalk  campaign.  And if you want to see the payment of your reaction, you have to look at the cryptotalk  new because the payment of the relation is given through talk tokens.

Do not worry, my friend, the subject is very simple, after the 100 free participation is completed, you must create an account on the yobit platform and link it to your account in the forum and then you will be able to monitor your accepted posts and also the money that you receive in return for your work in the forum and after that you can withdraw your money or make a trade

• +3 1

You don't need to  set your crypto compaign  you just find out in settings of crypto talk forum you will find crypto compaign with crypto new option and go there check . You will find one chart of your post reputation and they will pay for that reputation so need to improve your reputation. 

Yes.You should first create a yobit account.Then find the Cryptotalk campaign and click on it.You have to register first.You have to put your Cryptotalk e-mail and password on that.Here you can see your useful and paid posts.

First of all you should connect your the both campaigns on yobit to the cryptotalk forum and when your earning will start you will be able to earn the talktokens and btc by cryptotalk new and cryptotalk campaign respectively .

I think, after creating your yobit account, you should open crypto talk campaign and provide their email there then you will be logged in there 

and the platform will show show you all the posts you have created. So, there is no rocket science in it. You just first create your yobit account and then provide your email account there. I hope, it will be helpful for the beginners.

The cryptotalk campaign is very well structured so that you can earn some money while you educate yourself in the world of cryptocurrencies, certainly this world is very difficult and complex, but they give you money after passing 100 valid posts, and you have to link your cryptotalk with yobit, with your email, after this public, learn and grow in this beautiful crypto world.

• +1 1

Welcome to cryptotalk buddy,  well first of all you have to link your cryptotalk account to your yobit account and place in your email in your UID, do it both in cryptotalk new and cryptotalk campaign. You will keep receiving your payment.

welcome
It's an easy process, you only have to connect your account here in the crypto forum with the yopit platform
Thus, you will be able to deposit and withdraw money easily and in the shortest possible time

You must create your own yobit account and link it to CryptoTalk, after which you can check the amount of your profits constantly and send them to your wallet with simple steps to preserve them if your account has been suspended for some circumstance

Yobit cryptotalk campaign- another way to earn free cryptocurrencies yobit also has reward campaign with crypto talk.org, a cryptocurrency forum where people can earn Bitcoin by engaging in discussions. Yobit will reward users with 0.00001BTC per post, for up to 20posts per day.

If our post has a positive reputation, we will also get BTC, otherwise we only get talk tokens. And we can collect our payments daily from the cryptotalk campaign on yobit.

My friend you have to make yobit account first then you have to place your email in cryptotalk new and cryptotalk campaign and then you will get notified about your posts and the money you are earning you will also receive btc and talk token in yobit.